Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life (4418 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / My Girlfriend Always Calls Her Toasters / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by guobe: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2023
A friend of mine told me about a girl he was toasting and he even bought a Samsung phone for her.
On a certain day he went out with the girl and when they were in the joint together he called her line only to find out his name was stored as Mugu 1.
My friend said he had to remove the girls sim card from the phone and took the phone away.
She apologised to him but he vowed not to forgive her.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Kalatium(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2023
guobe:
A friend of mine told me about a girl he was toasting and he even bought a Samsung phone for her.
On a certain day he went out with the girl and when they were in the joint together he called her line only to find out his name was stored as Mugu 1.
My friend said he had to remove the girls sim card from the phone and took the phone away.

grin Nothing musa no go see for gate.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by guobe: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Kalatium:

;DNothing miss no go see for gate
No be small thing
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2023
cool
Guyman wey refused to use his head but rather chose to use his preek to be thinking for him will not only be used as a spare tyre but as a condemned tyre lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by guobe: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Guyman wey refused to use his head but rather chose to use his preek to be thinking for him will not only be used as a spare tyre but a condemned tyre lipsrsealed
guy man must always fall mugu for where woman de involved.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Quadribabaalagb: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2023
You and your friend don chop now.

Check siggy jaree
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Solofresh2: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2023
grin It was that moment he knew he had been a confirmed mugu

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by RoadMozart(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2023
Some men don too suffer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Reminderz: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2023
the girl is even kind to him... if I was the girl, I would have saved his number as Simpazee...

haha, the girl should have even saved his number as "love of my life" in order to rip him off wella... foolish men must get sense by force...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by guobe: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:
the girl is even kind to him... if I was the girl, I would have saved his number as Simpazee...

haha, the girl should have even saved his number as "love of my life" in order to rip him off wella... foolish men must get sense by force...

lol but no be bad thing to toast girl na.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by seniorgozman(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2023
It's very simple, just make sure you upgrade
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Reminderz: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2023
guobe:
lol but no be bad thing to toast girl na.
lmfao, so he's still at the "toasting" stage and he don already buy phone... whether your story is real or not, I can't help but laugh because simps will never cease to impress me.. they've done much "wonderful things" than that... nothing wey simps nor fit do for pvssy grin

he should be sentenced to death by hanging...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by guobe: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:

lmfao, so he's still at the "toasting" stage and he don already buy phone... whether your story is real or not, I can't help but laugh because simps will never cease to impress me.. they've done much "wonderful things" than that... nothing wey simps nor fit do for pvssy grin

he should be sentenced to death by hanging...
Many guys have done more than buying phones for their toasters and I don't think that will remove anything from them if they are capable.Person wen broke no fit do that one.
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Reminderz: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2023
guobe:
Many guys have done more than buying phones for their toasters and I don't think that will remove anything from them if they are capable.Person wen broke no fit do that one.
you don't get it... there's nothing wrong in buying phone for anyone or helping anyone, but the question is, “why are you doing it?”, “who is this person to you?”, “what makes this person deserves it?”

what is your aim, and what do you hope to achieve? your answer will tell you if you're being foolish or not...

6 Likes

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by guobe: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:

you don't get it... there's nothing wrong in buying phone for anyone or helping anyone, but the question is, “why are you doing it?”, “who is this person to you?”, “what makes this person deserves it?”

what is your aim, and what do you hope to achieve? your answer will tell you if you're being foolish or not...

A guy can try to impress or woo a girl by buying her a gift but the girl should not take the guys as a fool for doing that.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Abee79(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2023
At least he was Mugu 1. What if she saved it as Mugu 7? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Diego35M: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2023
guobe:
If you care to the extent of buying her a samsung phone, she'll call u mugu, if you don't care at all, she'll call u stingy, this gender sef, guys should stop simping or spending for them & patronize olosho, maybe by that they can all either join olosho biz or get sense, lol
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Diego35M: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2023
guobe:
No matter how good you treat a Nigerian girl, she'd still be eyeing other boys... They can NEVER be loyal,
Afterall love is not about money, but relationship and helping eachother

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Savedday2: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Truly, truly your friend is a mugu 1. It is only a mugu that will be wasting his money on a 9ja girl.

If spent more than indomie and egg just to knack an over used kpekus, you are surely a mugu.

All 9ja girls are ashawo (over used kpekus) some do it codedly and others do it openly
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by madscientist88(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
nothing dey pain pass when you offer charity then person go call you mugu.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by jeromestarks: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
That's not how to deal with such girls.

You give her number to one of ur guy friends.
You fvck her together.

You impregnate her and abandon her in the hospital.

After delivery, you organize street Boys to beat her up.

Then you give the baby to any of her relations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Madonna1: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=124179874]A friend of mine told me about a girl he was toasting and he even bought a Samsung phone for her.
She apologised to him but he vowed not to forgive her.[/quote
If you friend give am back na mumu

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by NSNO(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is this not the plot of an old nollywood movie? undecided🤔🧐
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Kevineleven(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oga na 9ja movie be that, we don watch am.
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
MUMU!!!!! how else do you want her to save you in her phone, since you are the MUGU #1?!
Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Gadafii: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Your friend is truly a mugu, the girl was just careless

Shey be he wan please her, fooôlish and weak men just full everywhere, smh

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life by guobe: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gadafii:
Your friend is truly a mugu, the girl was just careless

Shey be he wan please her, fooôlish and weak men just full everywhere, smh
lol all na part of it
Guy man be don de fall in love

(1) (Reply)

Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? / Strictly For Singles / It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.