Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Are There Ngos In Lagos That Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening And Treatment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Ngos In Lagos That Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening And Treatment? (148 Views)

Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Ngos In Lagos That Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening And Treatment? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2023
Or offer subsidized treatment? Good morning guys. So I didn't want to bring this here but I'm not getting the kind of response I anticipated on the health forum. I brought it here hoping it would get to a wider audience.

I've been experiencing symptoms akin to colon cancer in recent years but lately it's been worse. Always constipated and seeing blood in my stool. I seldom empty my bowels. I've been to the general hospital but I'm sorry but they always seem to be clueless. Like they keep telling me to go and change my diet or take liquid paraffin and observe for a change. This is obviously not helping, and I'm tired.. it's been ages already. I'm presently in a state of confusion.

I'm really tired of this, I need help. Now I know how expensive it is to treat this, I need help with knowing if there are NGOs that can help me with treatment and screening.

Please MOds help me move this to the front page.

I need help you guys. Please don't ignore. I need all the help I can get.

Thank you
Re: Are There Ngos In Lagos That Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening And Treatment? by Jogs1900: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2023
SarutobiEky:
Or offer subsidized treatment? Good morning guys. So I didn't want to bring this here but I'm not getting the kind of response I anticipated on the health forum. I brought it here hoping it would get to a wider audience.

I've been experiencing symptoms akin to colon cancer in recent years but lately it's been worse. Always constipated and seeing blood in my stool. I seldom empty my bowels. I've been to the general hospital but I'm sorry but they always seem to be clueless. Like they keep telling me to go and change my diet or take liquid paraffin and observe for a change. This is obviously not helping, and I'm tired.. it's been ages already. I'm presently in a state of confusion.

I'm really tired of this, I need help. Now I know how expensive it is to treat this, I need help with knowing if there are NGOs that can help me with treatment and screening.

Please MOds help me move this to the front page.

I need help you guys. Please don't ignore. I need all the help I can get.

Thank you
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuKXMhcIRXL/?igshid=YzAyMDM1MGJkZA==

You can contact them and ask if they can be of help.
Re: Are There Ngos In Lagos That Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening And Treatment? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuKXMhcIRXL/?igshid=YzAyMDM1MGJkZA==

You can contact them and ask if they can be of help.
Thank you very much sir. Appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Perfect Type Of Wood For Your Fascia Installation / The Street / Who A Boss Lady Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.