Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time (1037 Views)

How Much Is Rivers Joy Fees From Asaba To PH / Planning A Trip To Ph, Pls I Need Advise / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by plsdisvirginme: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2023
I will be riding my very fine spider car from asaba to Ph tomorrow and this is my first time I will be driving a long distance.
I have observed that the checkpoint is more than 30 and I am 36 years but I look like someone in his 20s.
Please how do I avoid be harassed by police or delayed?
Also to be very conscious of my safety on the road.
I don't know much about roads but will ask questions on the way.
I will be travelling alone and many of the police we have in Nigerian are beasts.
All my papers are complete but scared of these beast in uniform
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Sonnobax15(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2023
lipsrsealed
Drive,and not ride lipsrsealed

Well,I wish you a successful and agbero-free trip lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Safe trip!!
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Sirchiboy: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
I will be riding my very fine spider car from asaba to Ph tomorrow and this is my first time I will be driving a long distance.
I have observed that the checkpoint is more than 30 and I am 36 years but I look like someone in his 20s.
I will be travelling alone and many of the police we have in Nigerian are beasts.
Wear spider man clothes and fly with your car

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by otagbuegede: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2023
My advice:

Service your car
Leave very early
Dress responsibly
No carry careless hairstyle or beards

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Tekahashi: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2023
if your papers are complete, then you have nothing to worry about sir, I think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2023
otagbuegede:
My advice:

Service your car
Leave very early
Dress responsibly
No carry careless hairstyle or beards
because I dey travel, make I shave my beards and cut my dreads?

omo ase lon fo fun olopa.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Adachizzy(f): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Make sure there's no reason for your car to keep you stranded.
If its fuel, buy enough.
Service your car.
Dress well, preferably officially. Just try to look mature(emphasis on this)
If you have a work id, carry it as well.
Leave early too.
Anyhow, make sure your papers are intact.
Pray before leaving.

Safe journey.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
plsdisvirginme:

Have you ever travelled on that road before using public transport.

If you have not then I would advise that you forget about going with your car for now and use public transport instead

Travelling on such a long trip on a road you have not passed before means you will be stopping frequently to ask for directions; this makes you more vulnerable to bandits or kidnappers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by UptownVibes(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
The checkpoint on that route is so much . You wan enter pH with dreads,driving Camry cheesy They will worry you o.. Ensure you have your work ID and dress responsibly. Hope say u get gun jazz sha,cux the way those guys dey finger trigger sometimes, person need serious backup while traveling on niaja roads..
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Madonna1: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oga you thief the car ?

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by PerfectStranger(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Wear spider man clothes and fly with your car
You never see that video wey olokpa arrest that low budget Spiderman for street. Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by spencekat(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Just enter the road and drive carefully
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Smitaro100(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
As long as your papers are complete and you are not a criminal, u don't really have issue with d police by God's grace grin but the only challenge I see is dat you don't really know your way to pH without asking questions.

pH na shine your eyes o because if you no use ur head dem go use am for you, try look face before you ask questions o. grin

Safe journey in advance.
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Divay22(f): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hehehehe
If possible just carry money most especially ₦200 because you go drop like water.
Why some will ask you to pack, check and delay you others will tell you to find something for them..
And dress responsibly. If possible put on Native.

Safe journey!
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by plsdisvirginme: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Divay22:
Hehehehe
If possible just carry money most especially ₦200 because you go drop like water.
Why some will ask you to pack, check and delay you others will tell you to find something for them..
And dress responsibly. If possible put on Native.

Safe journey!
Excout me since you dey Asaba make we go like husband and wife
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Divay22(f): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Excout me since you dey Asaba make we go like husband and wife
Lol
I dey PH dey wait for you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by plsdisvirginme: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Divay22:

Lol
Abeg na.
Na Asaba you dey
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by plsdisvirginme: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Divay22:

Lol
Which area for ph you dey?
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Divay22(f): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Which area for ph you dey?
Choba. I school here
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by plsdisvirginme: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Divay22:

Choba. I school here
Seriously.
Which department?
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Johnjustice: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
If the police are not on the roads, the bandits and kidnappers will be there.

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by RoadMozart(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dress simply. Don't dress like someone just dashed you the car. Be polite and don't argue with those animals in Uniform. Use maps where necessary, it will save you the stress of asking too many questions. Make sure your papers are complete.

Never travel with your original copies of particulars and Driving licence. E get why.

Don't overspeed. Na who dey greet welcome from journey na him be driver oooo.

God Go With You
plsdisvirginme:
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Foodqueen(f): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why not go with public transport.
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Smartguyboy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
I was scared like you to travel on highway 🛣️ I just made up my mind and drive from uyo to Port Harcourt nothing happen sha no stop and search.

Only road safety that my tire 🛞 has expired. I paid 500

Just wear native if you have some and check if your engine number is showing on your papers .
That how one useless policeman wasted my time that my engine number is not showing on my papers fine 15k.
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Dzzzz: 1:09am On Jul 04, 2023
If you reach PH and you hear anything like “Aboby”or “Wida u” Run for your life..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Vision101(m): 2:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Pay another beast to accompany you. He will become your guardian angel
Re: Travelling To PH Tomorrow For The First Time by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Olasyke:

because I dey travel, make I shave my beards and cut my dreads?

omo ase lon fo fun olopa.
I tire o,as far as you no dey do illegal, be confident.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Tribal Mark And Tattoo? / Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) / Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Done For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.