Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) (1051 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:18pm On Mar 08
Nigerians are among the hardest working people I have ever come across in my life- British man says

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbIt5t3dpH0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4QgMXDvDEN/?igsh=ZTJ4ZmprZ2Z1eGtk

2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by MuMuOnBail: 4:25pm On Mar 08
Na wa ooo

No be lie

Even in za oza room grin

It is inbuilt in the whole Nigerian men to be hard working, sometimes I feel we are been cursed with that ability.

I remembered vividly in 2016 in Colorado, I collected my neighbors furniture contract for her back yard without knowing sh*t about carpentry.

I thank God for Youtube and my handy Mexican friend, if not I should have been f*cked.

God bless all Nigerian men within and outside the country with degrees and Phd, still engaging in Menial Jobs. They is always light at the end of the tunnel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by VeryWickedMan: 4:47pm On Mar 08
If I tell you wetin I dey pass through just to get one skull you go cry just give me your own.

Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by Boogyman557: 4:50pm On Mar 08

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by Nvestor02: 5:06pm On Mar 08
Iit
Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by Blackfire(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08
We have

Yoruba demons
Igbo arch angels

Add your
Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

No be lie

Even in za oza room grin

It is inbuilt in the whole Nigerian men to be hard working, sometimes I feel we are been cursed with that ability.

I remembered vividly in 2016 in Colorado, I collected my neighbors furniture contract for her back yard without knowing sh*t about carpentry.

I thank God for Youtube and my handy Mexican friend, if not I should have been f*cked.

God bless all Nigerian men within and outside the country with degrees and Phd, still engaging in Menial Jobs. They is always light at the end of the tunnel
Is it the colorado they use to smoke or the one in US?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by Adewale1603(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Bross no too reason am!!!

E get one ASHAWO house way I go last week..

As I reach der. Everywhere just de empty and no girls..

Chai!! But my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN…

As I de look. NaSo I see one Fatima just burst out from room..

Bro I gats NACK dis fat girl oo!!

As we enter room. I give her 1k

As she remove cloth.. chai!! NaSo armpit de smell..

Before I know this girl don rush me NACK for bed grin

Begin NACK me left and right. I de shout, nobody de hear me grin

As we NACK finish.. I no fit stand up again!!

My too legs begin shake

My PREEK come join together with my leg..

No way to stand up..

Bross to cut the story short..

Na wheel chair them use carry me comort that day with the help of some street boys around .. grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

you and ashawo house na 5 & 6. Kuku be living there or rent accommodation there

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by press9jatv: 10:10pm On Mar 08
Yes now, Nigeria people can work two or three jobs in a day
Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by officialwdhtv: 7:01am On Mar 09
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Bross no too reason am!!!

E get one ASHAWO house way I go last week..

As I reach der. Everywhere just de empty and no girls..

Chai!! But my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN…

As I de look. NaSo I see one Fatima just burst out from room..

Bro I gats NACK dis fat girl oo!!

As we enter room. I give her 1k

As she remove cloth.. chai!! NaSo armpit de smell..

Before I know this girl don rush me NACK for bed grin

Begin NACK me left and right. I de shout, nobody de hear me grin

As we NACK finish.. I no fit stand up again!!

My too legs begin shake

My PREEK come join together with my leg..

No way to stand up..

Bross to cut the story short..

Na wheel chair them use carry me comort that day with the help of some street boys around .. grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Lmao wetin concern this story with your ashawo habits ni tori olorun cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by Cassandraloius: 9:59am On Mar 09
And that's why these oyibo girls will not allow Nigerian men to rest, they're coming with full force.
He said nothing but the truth, Nigerian's are the strongest people I know.
Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:19pm On Mar 09
Cassandraloius:
And that's why these oyibo girls will not allow Nigerian men to rest, they're coming with full force.
He said nothing but the truth, Nigerian's are the strongest people I know.

True 🇳🇬💪🏿
Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by Johnwrite(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09
We are very hard working but yet e no de pay due to the kind of country we find ourselves
Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by Caleb15(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09
officialwdhtv:

Lmao wetin concern this story with your ashawo habits ni tori olorun cheesy cheesy cheesy

Moral of the story, Fatima is also HARD working.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:57am On Mar 10
Caleb15:

Moral of the story, Fatima is also HARD working.

Lmao cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by MisterBanny(m): 8:14am On Mar 10
It's obvious.
You can't be a Nigerian and be Lazy, else, na hunger go kill u except you papa get rubbers.
Re: Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) by CandidAdmin(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10
Lol
Hardworking men in 9ja sef dey struggle. So how exactly do you want to be lazy?

Except you're going into crimes or your papa na polithiefian, you just can't be lazy.

(1) (Reply)

How to Disorient Your GF Or Any Nigerian Girl During Sex / Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? / I Need A Lady Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.