Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb (1821 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by ukTosh(f): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2011
This guy was referring to the wife here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only parents with some degree of psychological issues would claim to have deserted their home and children for five days (19th to 23rd) for 'peace sake or to clear their heads'. Because the desertion in itself is a declaration of war if there weren't, any before, and the head about to be congested. To worsen matter, on return the same parent moved to another room and start attending another church , in the believe that the children would not know there was problem. Life would be kind to us if we become more realistic! Ladies and gentlemen please learn to wash any dirty leaning that threatens your health and safety outside, otherwise you could suffocate and die from it, furthermore it provides a learning curve for others. Don't die in silence!.

Do guys wash their irty leaning according to him in public? He further went on to write

Can anything justify or mitigate a parent leaving their children and family home for an undisclosed destination for 5days, and in the process celebrate their 40th birthday without their children? The parent informed their children by phone on the day of departure that they were going on a course, informed their partner by text 'going clear my head' and another reason was 'going for peace'. On return the parent moves to a different room, joining the children upstairs and accuses the other parent of making the children aware that they did not go on a course.

Guys & Ladies in the house, look at want a MAN wrote on social network FB about the wife because they were not talking to each other-COMMENT PLEASE!
grin
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by HighChief4(m): 2:20am On Oct 05, 2011
^^^And you are the wife?
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by dhtml1(m): 2:31am On Oct 05, 2011
i fink so
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by harakiri(m): 4:50am On Oct 05, 2011
A friend of mine once said :

"Any man who doesn't get killed by a woman will live long"

Before a man will type such on facebook,he has tried his best to settle amicably with the wife but women will always want to push you and see how much bull$hit you can put up with. All the poster is concerned about is the man's comment on facebook. She doesn't care about the hell he's going through in that bondage called marriage and neither does she care about the man. All she's interested in is smearing his name all over the place which is typical of women. She is either the useless wife or a useless friend of the useless wife. Useless women. Before marriage, they'll act as if they will die if you aren't ready to walk down the aisle. After you decide to toss your freedom and imprison yourself with marriage, they do things to accelerate your death. From what I see, it seems a woman's primary objective in life is to shorten a man's life.

If I am stoopid enough to get married and my wife leaves my house like the married man in question, then the marriage has ended. I don't care if kids are involved. Women always remember to use religion,family members and kids to either blackmail or manipulate men. I would rather eat $hit and die than let any woman get away with such nonsense!

Useless creatures
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 05, 2011
^^^Sweetheart, no one is begging you to get married, neither do we care if you get married or not. You can remain single for the rest of your life, it really does not bother anyone. You don't have to announce it, we really don't care. wink
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by harakiri(m): 5:30am On Oct 05, 2011
@jennykadry, And neither do I care about your constant reminders about how "nobody cares". If you don't care, then be silent!
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 05, 2011
^^Did I hit a nerve? Can you please quote ''the constant reminders'' from me? I am too busy to constantly remind you a million times. I just want you to know that, no one is begging  you to get married, so quit posting like sone NLDERs are trying to appease you with pammy to get married. 

Get over yourself sir, remain single for the rest of your life, we ain't begging you to do otherwise, you are beginning to sound like a broken Bright Chimezie record sweerie grin

All the best in your single life, enough of announcing it,just move on to the next phase of your life, you don't wanna be stuck in ''If I ever get married'' nansense for the rest of your life, do you?
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by harakiri(m): 6:00am On Oct 05, 2011
@jennykadry,you are "too busy" to remember and yet you remembered. Na wa u
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by ukTosh(f): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2011
Harakiri you are either a usesless man or have no respect for women tongue Ladies out there watch out for this MAN! all u need to remember in life there are two side to a story! this married man has choose to narate his story, wait until d woman opens her mouth before u judge and condem useless WOMEN!
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by ow11(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2011
Nairaland needs a like button. . .
harakiri:

Before a man will type such on facebook,he has tried his best to settle amicably with the wife but women will always want to push you and see how much bull$hit you can put up with. All the poster is concerned about is the man's comment on facebook. She doesn't care about the hell he's going through in that bondage called marriage and neither does she care about the man. All she's interested in is smearing his name all over the place which is typical of women. She is either the useless wife or a useless friend of the useless wife. Useless women. Before marriage, they'll act as if they will die if you aren't ready to walk down the aisle. After you decide to toss your freedom and imprison yourself with marriage, they do things to accelerate your death. From what I see, it seems a woman's primary objective in life is to shorten a man's life.

If I am stoopid enough to get married and my wife leaves my house like the married man in question, then the marriage has ended. I don't care if kids are involved. Women always remember to use religion,family members and kids to either blackmail or manipulate men. I would rather eat $hit and die than let any woman get away with such nonsense!

Useless creatures

The bolded is priceless!  grin grin
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by ifyalways(f): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2011
Aww the agony and misery!

I need me to see that strong black(white or brown) girlie that did this.Look,how bitter he is,typing away so hard and furiously. .poor thing.

I'm persuaded to believe that aside cleaning him out financially and leaving him in debt,the strong girl knelt him down and peed on his head.awwww

Btw,are we sure it's not even a test-tube baby?As in 2 phaggots buying a fertile egg,with no woman willing to donate her womb for carrying their miserable sperm,they had no choice than to use the lab.

No woman,even the most useless wud have birthed this thing,that much i'm sure.

@OP,so are the washed linen clean and dry now?
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by ukTosh(f): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2011
Ify your point being what cheesy are u blaming dis woman for the man@s behaviour?
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by afrobaby(f): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2011
@harakiri, can I ask u a question
Are u a divorcee or have u been heartbroken before?
Ur response will determine what I will think of u really
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by Damysa(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^^ he sure sounds like a typical divorcee, someone who is just coming out from a very messy divorce. He sounds so bitter

@Jenny, u got ur head screwed sometimes, ur response to harakiri was on point
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by beingme(f): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
am trying to understand this but its complicating.
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by ukTosh(f): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
What do you want to understand! The married man rage or that divorcee coment?
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by Nekai(f): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
afrobaby:

@harakiri, can I ask u a question
Are u a divorcee or have u been heartbroken before?
your response will determine what I will think of u really

Heartbroken? Harakiri? You have to have a heart first before it can be broken. grin grin grin kiss
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by ronkebp(f): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
Am lost, somewhere!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided what is the bone of contention here? that the couple left home without letting the children know? or, that they left the home to go to different places without the knowlege of each person or that the husband 'washed his dirty linen' on facebook? wahlai, ko yee mi ooo. undecided
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by spyder880(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
Just passing,,,,
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by tunnytox(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
Awon aseku pani obinrin ti po ju ni ita bayi paapa julo awon ti o wa lati Nigeria si ile alawo funfun ki Olorun o ma so awa okunrin
@Harakiri
You've made a very good point honestly its better to be single than to allow yourself to be sent to the grave by one evil woman.
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by horny4u(f): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
Till death do us part should be removed from marriage vows.

When i said my vows i did not say till death o, because if ever it stops making me happy I will walk ( now this is my rightful stand)

How can enemies be married ? Na by force ?

Every marriage has minor issues but i see too many sworn enemies sharing a certificate ! Its simply crazy?

if its not working. WALK and while at it please protect the kids as best as possible. I think when both parties know they can walk they will both put in the work needed to remain friends.

They should be planning their pension schemes together instead they are fighting on Facebook.

Just my opinion
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by HighChief4(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
harakiri:

Useless creatures

Classic
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by otokx(m): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2011
times are chaning, i see a business opportunity here, who shall partner with me? Mega bucks to be made in opening a counselling center for couples in Nigeria.
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by Johndoe100(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2011
otokx:

times are chaning, i see a business opportunity here, who shall partner with me? Mega bucks to be made in opening a counselling center for couples in Nigeria.

Don't want to burst ya bubble but they will not come. They are having problems cos they have no one they listen to. This lack of an acceptable umpire is what is agravating the situation. Believe me the women like it this way.
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by Johndoe100(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2011
harakiri:

Before a man will type such on facebook,he has tried his best to settle amicably with the wife but women will always want to push you and see how much bull$hit you can put up with. All the poster is concerned about is the man's comment on facebook. She doesn't care about the hell he's going through in that bondage called marriage and neither does she care about the man. All she's interested in is smearing his name all over the place which is typical of women. She is either the useless wife or a useless friend of the useless wife. Useless women. [/b]Before marriage, they'll act as if they will die if you aren't ready to walk down the aisle. After you decide to toss your freedom and imprison yourself with marriage, they do things to accelerate your death. [b]From what I see, it seems a woman's primary objective in life is to shorten a man's life.

If I am stoopid enough to get married and my wife leaves my house like the married man in question, then the marriage has ended. I don't care if kids are involved. Women always remember to use religion,family members and kids to either blackmail or manipulate men.

--------------------------------------->
I would rather eat $hit and die than let any woman get away with such nonsense!

Useless creatures

The bolded textx are so true and should be drummed into the head of all men before they marry.
However, my brother the part I seperated is where the pain of men come from. Much as we know what shrews these womem are, they do play a role when it comes to the familly and the kids. I have found that you must sometimes allow them to act crazy and pretend that you are a fool cos it is in the best interests of your kids. Just the same way you take shit sometimes from your boss in the office or a client who pays big - my pals call it for the greater good.
Re: Husband Washing His Dirty Leaning Out On Social Network Fb by armyofone(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
same old same old harakiri, pele, ndo tongue grin
like the woman begged to be married eh, like she didn't threw away her own freedom, smh.
Ifyalways, true whoever dumped him did a fine job grin. i think seeing a shrink will help him to better appreciate women grin.

Harakiri, you need iron lady to soften you grin
MFM church for revival might help too.

harakiri:

Before a man will type such on facebook,he has tried his best to settle amicably with the wife but women will always want to push you and see how much bull$hit you can put up with. All the poster is concerned about is the man's comment on facebook. She doesn't care about the hell he's going through in that bondage called marriage and neither does she care about the man. All she's interested in is smearing his name all over the place which is typical of women. She is either the useless wife or a useless friend of the useless wife. Useless women. Before marriage, they'll act as if they will die if you aren't ready to walk down the aisle. After you decide to toss your freedom and imprison yourself with marriage, they do things to accelerate your death. From what I see, it seems a woman's primary objective in life is to shorten a man's life.[/b]Not every woman is like your ex now grin

[b]Useless creatures
classic grin

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Want Me To Have An Friend / How Do You Help Speech- Impaired Children / Prevention Of Fire Outbreaks In This Harmattan Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.