Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe (25203 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by TUTU147: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
The government and the society gave birth to the kind of police every country have.

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by HitRun(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
This trend suggests that there is something with power. It requires very strict checks and balances not to become a problem to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by EmeeNaka: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
The thing is that most, if not all, governments become terrorist organisations and to perpetuate this terrorism they need tools and any attempt at establishing a punishment for these tools (police, military, etc) will not lead to absolute control.

The police, military, etc., are the foot soldiers of the system and they need them to be scary, dangerous and accountable to no one. By allowing them to get a way with murder they sort of make them feel they are apart from the people. Just like an Uncle Tom.

That's the only way they can have total control of the system and make people believe in the myth of government. You need to divide everyone in the struggle so that you can easily control them and never allow them take control of their future. This is why I consider armies worldwide as zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Aidejay(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
He forgot to add
#ENDSARS
caused by police.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Every nation's Police outlook is a reflection of how the leaders treat and value their citizens or a cross-section of their citizens!

Nigeria and America remain a huge case in point!

American Police is structured after RACISM!

Nigerian Police are structured along Social Class Oppression and Discrimination (just like the Dogs doing the Policing in George Orwell's Animal Farm)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
That of America is simply RACISM.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by tunwumi: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
You don't negotiate with someone holding a gun

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by kingi777: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Some Nigerians tagged end SARS protest to Igbo, IPOB, and Nnamdi Kalu...
May God Heal Nigeria of hatred and animosity for each other and make us unite to lift Nigeria to an envious height. Amen.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by thaoriginator: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Well I'm still not loving POLICE!

STILL DOING MY THINK!!!
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Cardozzo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
Police....

They will favour me and my family.....

You still brought tribalism here

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by abobote: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
NOC1:
I do tell people, police is same thing every where.

The difference is that some countries have already advanced in technology, experience have made them improve in their laws.
Lie, police is not the same thing every where.
Nigeria police is the worse, before police shoot one person in France, they have shot 100 in Nigeria
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Brendaniel: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Cardozzo:

You still brought tribalism here

I didn't mention any tribe....
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by iSense247: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Must he be insinuating anything.??

Can't somebody say the truth that his brain perceived any longer??
Most times helinues runs like a criminal when no one pursues him. He feels attacked even with the most armless action. Though his conscience is totally dead, his spirit is not at rest. I wonder how his life is offline.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by GeorgeRasks(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Dcaliphate post=124192671]For Nigeria we are done with protests against police, we are now against an illegitimate government [πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚]
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Aonkuuse(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
You keep displaying your ignorance, guess you have heard of Bsc in Forensic science, Criminology and BSc in Investigative Criminology and Criminal Psychology etc. There are many courses out there. All the courses does not involve public policing?? These people are trained just that they allow their emotions to interfere with their profession. They are human beings and sometimes they have to manifest their human nature.
BluntCrazeMan:

And there are no International Organisations that regulates the practice Investigations, Public Policing, and Peace-Keeping Worldwide..

Investigations are not studied as a profession.
Public policing is not studied as a profession..

Everything that the police are doing in all the countries are just guess-works,, which are not controlled.. There are no sanctions, there are no codes.. there are no police rules.

So,, there are no standards.!!
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Karnice600: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
NOC1:
I do tell people, police is same thing every where.

The difference is that some countries have already advanced in technology, experience have made them improve in their laws.

Stop using an instance of one man's stained dress to justify another's lifestyle of hygienic deficiencies and dirtiness.

Police ain't the same everywhere bro.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by SmartPolician: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please the police didn't start the Arab Spring. What caused the Arab Spring was lack of jobs and despondency, which led a young man to set himself on fire in Tunisia. It would later trigger the youths to take to the streets.

We shouldn't blame the police for the wrongdoings of the political class. The police and other security agencies are the biggest victims of bad leadership. Funnily enough, unlike civilians, they are forbidden from protesting against bad leadership!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by evictor305: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Police is one of the most difficult profession in the world

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Brendaniel: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Last last, you go tire.

E go still favour me and my family...

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Scamburster(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

E go still favour me and my family...
You no well iswear 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Abc2Z: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
There can't be international best practices or international police law because every country has its peculiarities.

If such can happen, then we should have international constitution and just one for every country to follow.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Brendaniel: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scamburster:

You no well iswear 😁😁😁😁😁

I well o, na as I see Tinubu supporters dem dey claim Favour, na so I follow join dem...

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by BluntCrazeMan: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Aonkuuse:
You keep displaying your ignorance, guess you have heard of Bsc in Forensic science, Criminology and BSc in Investigative Criminology and Criminal Psychology etc. There are many courses out there. All the courses does not involve public policing?? These people are trained just that they allow their emotions to interfere with their profession. They are human beings and sometimes they have to manifest their human nature.

Woowww.!!

Finally, someone who knows more is here.

Please, what's the International Organisation which regulates and Standardizes the Practice of Police WORLD-WIDE...

Are There Branches and Divisions of Such Organisations in Nigeria.??
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by pacespot(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
I think Police have too much power over the citizens without being checked how they are using the power.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by discusant: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Wants to be noticed; that's all one sees here in this post.
After all, every country has different reasons why their police engage with protesters the way their police do.
For example, Nigeria's police and Nigeria's other armed forces are trained to keep Nigeria one for the benefit of the colonial masters and Arewa region of
Nigeria that profit from Nigeria, therefore, scuttle any protests that may encumber the continuation of the most dysfunctional country on earth, Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by richie240: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Whatever he or anybody is insinuating, na for their pockets.
My own be say, when u wan start the protests destruction , first start from your village/town/state.

Don't go to another person's land/region to cause destruction to lives and properties whilst pretending that your region is not facing the same plight.

Chinanso is still eating watery binz for kirikiri o, ehn-ehn!

A word is enough for the wise!
cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/12/chinasa-sent-to-kirikiri-prison-for-burning-oyingbo-lagos-brt-bus-terminus/%3famp=1

BluntCrazeMan:

Must he be insinuating anything.??

Can't somebody say the truth that his brain perceived any longer??

---------------------------------------------------------
kingi777:
Some Nigerians tagged end SARS protest to Igbo, IPOB, and Nnamdi Kalu...
May God Heal Nigeria of hatred and animosity for each other and make us unite to lift Nigeria to an envious height. Amen.
Osigini?
May all d frenemies of Umu Chineke be exposed by fire by force in Jesus'Name!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense / Advisers In Ekiti Sworn In With Γ’gΓΊn Idol, Quran By Ikere-Ekiti LGA Boss / A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.