Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe (25202 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Haymus007(m): 12:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
Police....
They will favour me and my family.....
No be only favour grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Brendaniel: 3:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Haymus007:
No be only favour grin grin

As everybody dey claim favour, me sef don join claim my own for police matter...

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by BluntCrazeMan: 4:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Abc2Z:
There can't be international best practices or international police law because every country has its peculiarities.

If such can happen, then we should have international constitution and just one for every country to follow.

That's not excuse enough..

All countries have their peculiarities, yet there are Minimum Standards for LAW.??
There are standards for medical professionals.
There are standards for Engineering.

Why is it that only in policing and in politics that there are no standards.??
Yet there are standards in GOVERNANCE.??

Standards are Minimum Requirements..
They are not fixed rules.
Countries can maintain higher than the international standards, but not below, or else the country would be flagged “Red”.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by seanery: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Na ur fada mate u call by name like that

helinues:

What is Shehu insinuating @

undecided
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by seanery: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Na ur fada mate u call by name like that
Show some respect, at least put MR.

helinues:

What is Shehu insinuating @

undecided
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by antibullshit: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2023
You forgot the UK riots in 2011 also caused by police
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Aonkuuse(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2023
Oga who said this?? You said investigations are not studied as a profession and am telling you that there many courses in this, and are studied worldwide
BluntCrazeMan:

And there are no International Organisations that regulates the practice Investigations, Public Policing, and Peace-Keeping Worldwide..

Investigations are not studied as a profession.
Public policing is not studied as a profession..

Everything that the police are doing in all the countries are just guess-works,, which are not controlled.. There are no sanctions, there are no codes.. there are no police rules.

So,, there are no standards.!!
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Brimstone77: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2023

Boko Haram insurgency caused by police..

They killed yousuf the leader of Boko haram while he was in their custody (he was on handcuffs),then Boko Haram was still peaceful.

Shite unrest caused by police.

They started shooting at innocent shite protesters.

Unknown gun men menance caused by police.

They are the ones that started shooting innocent youths protesting for biafra which angered some people to pick up arms.

Police have done more harm to humanity than good.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by drimzsmoke(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2023
NOC1:
I do tell people, police is same thing every where.

The difference is that some countries have already advanced in technology, experience have made them improve in their laws.

And the reason is simple, power intoxicates people!!!
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by IamOrei(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2023
The truth is just that humans, when given power turn to BEASTS.
That is the effect of the power the police have

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by BluntCrazeMan: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Oga who said this?? You said investigations are not studied as a profession and am telling you that there many courses in this, and are studied worldwide

So...
Let's come back to Nigeria.

The Investigators in Nigeria, they went through this so-called professional trainings through the various different courses under these investigation studies.??

Is there a Professional Body for Professional Investigators in Nigeria.??
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by bdon12: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2023
ehikwe22:

You probably have never travelled beyond your village that's why you just said this
I agree wit u.If one hasnt travelled, there is tendency to spew garbage from d mouth
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by muobo(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2023
The police are self regulated. There is always some element of abnormal in recurrent normal situation. The police is not exempted
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Ezmans: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
Police....

They will favour me and my family.....
this picture & statement always makes me laugh

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by Sikiru3011: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Hmmmmmmmm, it's nice to speak the truth.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by occeeeaan: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
thaoriginator:
Well I'm still not loving POLICE!

STILL DOING MY THINK!!!

It's still D.R.E. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by thaoriginator: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
occeeeaan:

It's still D.R.E. smiley
check me signature ✌🏿
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by elijahkayode(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Hmmm! Can we say it's because they are given too much power and are inadequately checked and corrected?

lmthere should be laws regulating their power) activities even the president is regulated
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe by elijahkayode(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
That uniform gives unreserved corrupt power that in time intoxicates.

it's obvious with the shit they face everyday they go paranoid (mad)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions / Nigerian Policeman To Celebrate His Birthday In The War Front In Somalia. Photos / FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.