Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,892 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Jeez - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeez (170 Views)

Jeez !!! I Hate Love Songs / How Do I Stop Thinking About This Girl? Jeez!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeez by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
If CBN mistakenly transfer 50
Billion to your account
As a child of God,will you inform the police Abi miracle no dey tire Jesus🙆 ;DIf CBN mistakenly transfer 50
Billion to your account
As a child of God,will you inform the police Abi miracle no dey tire Jesus🙆
Re: Jeez by advanceDNA: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
50b naira is not small money that will just go unnoticed?? All transaction at the end of the day a debit and credit...ao if u dont report the wrong credit, weda u are chikd of Gid or child of sango or devil.....reconciliation will expose you, and u will now become a thief instead of victim of transaction posting error
Re: Jeez by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
it all depeds WHO you are talking to...
- an honest person would retrun the money
- a broke/hungry/lazy/desperate person would try to keep as much as possible, by simply transfering the money to many different source, have them take out the money in cash and then disappear in nature while living a lavish life.

(1) (Reply)

Singles Night / I will be Giving Away #100K and other Bounties / 10 Best Relationship Books To Build Stronger Connections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.