Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I will be Giving Away #100K and other Bounties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I will be Giving Away #100K and other Bounties (160 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope / My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I will be Giving Away #100K and other Bounties by Botking: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
I haven't posted here in a while, cause I'm busy on Twitter hustling,

Now they is this contest going on, and my post has been shortlisted for winning if I gather the most likes on it.
Here's the link to my post https://twitter.com/VulcanForged/status/1691073398879956992?t=Adc5lMj1J5Wgz6NZjlEpFA&s=19

So what i need now from you guys here is to give your like to my post, if I want on to Win the contest, i will be giving away up to #150 to all those who participated to make it a success.

Just give your like to my post on that link, that all

Meanwhile if you're a dev, and you know how to deployed Spam Twitter like, please contact me let discuss this on telegram @molahnelson1
the price money involved here is very huge, we can afford to miss it

(1) (Reply)

I'm Jealous Of My Wife's Success | Ep. 151 / How To Support Your Partner Through Tough Times / Suicide Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.