Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. (2892 Views)

See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

See, how stupid and satanfull you are? This is a clear proof of "not every sky god".

And secondly, the records show that it is you who stupidly made the error of pointing out that Osanobua is He Who is in the sky in your stupid futile attempt of trying to say God is different from Osanobua, only for you to show, Osanobua is still God, fool. You dont have any reasonable thing to say, satan.

Ok so only Osanobua was your god in disguise? What of the other gods names that your "white postman" appropriated, they are not your god in disguise? LoLz!
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2023
LordReed:

Ok so only Osanobua was your god in disguise? What of the other gods names that your "white postman" appropriated, they are not your god in disguise? LoLz!

As the sky is the sky everywhere, so is God, God everywhere. So it is either God or not God just like it is either the sky or not sky. So, we dont care what anyone aporopriates, but we know Who is God and Who is not God, whatever any may appropriate. So, No Road. Case closed!
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynman: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

So when people say a bus is empty, therefore, it has no space, right? Smh
The bus is empty of people not air or seats or other particles within the space.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Maynman:

The bus is empty of people not air or other particles within the space.

In otherwords there is still emptiness within the space in contradiction of what you said.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynman: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

In otherwords there is still emptiness within the space in contradiction of what you said.
In other words you lack comprehension.

Is the bus empty of seats?, tires? Engine? Air?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynman: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

So when people say a bus is empty, therefore, it has no space, right? Smh
When a bus is filled what will they say? There is no space right?

Only an illiterate will see an empty bus and say it has no space.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Maynman:

In other words you lack comprehension.

Is the bus empty of seats?, tires? Engine? Air?

You said space is never empty, yet here you are admitting that a space filled bus, can be empty, which was my point. So there is really nothing reasonable for you to say.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynman: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

You said space is never empty, yet here you are admitting that a space filled bus, can empty, which was my point. So there is really nothing reasonable for you to say.
You are not even coherent.
You said “ So when people say a bus is empty, therefore, it has no space”
When a bus is empty that is when it has more space.

Even though you want to defend your isrealite god, Be reasonable
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Maynman:

You are not even coherent.
You said “ So when people say a bus is empty, therefore, it has no space”
When a bus is empty that is when it has more space.

Even though you want to defend your isrealite god, Be reasonable

That was the trap i laid since you did not appreciate all you ought to know about space but you thought you did.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynman: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

That was the trap i laid since you did not appreciate all you ought to know about space but you thought you did.

You laid a trap for your illiterate self, you don’t even know what space or sky is.
Typical theist, continue displaying your ignorance, i will be here to expose it, illiterate said a empty bus has no space, so a filled bus has enough space for people?😂😂

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2023
Maynman:

You laid a trap for your illiterate self, you don’t even know what space or sky is.
Typical theist, continue displaying your ignorance, i will be here to expose it, illiterate said a empty bus has no space, so a filled bus has enough space for people?😂😂

Kai, E pain you well well!
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynman: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

Kai, E pain you well well!
Yeah. The way the jews have made you their slave waiting for a jewish savior while worshipping a isrealite god, “E pain me well well”.

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

As the sky is the sky everywhere, so is God, God everywhere. So it is either God or not God just like it is either the sky or not sky. So, we dont care what anyone aporopriates, but we know Who is God and Who is not God, whatever any may appropriate. So, No Road. Case closed!

LMAO! Even Zeus was your god in disguise. No wonder Zeus was so into virgins. Bwahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by jaephoenix(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

That is because nigerians do not know the importance of having a good image and keeping their shit from spilling outside whereas, the only way you nigerians can get US shit is when you are in the US. And the US media knows this hence information control is a priority national issue. It is Americans who have a right to know, not you nigerians.
Lol. Stop this nah.
There is no media gagging in the US, unlike what we have in Nigeria. Any media outlet in the US can report any news, even news indicting their presidents and still go scot free. You can't try that in Nigeria. NBC would shut you down. Besides NBC has actually cautioned news outlets in Nigeria to reduce terrorist reportage. The FCC of the US wont say that.
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Stop this nah.
There is no media gagging in the US, unlike what we have in Nigeria. Any media outlet in the US can report any news, even news indicting their presidents and still go scot free. You can't try that in Nigeria. NBC would shut you down. Besides NBC has actually cautioned news outlets in Nigeria to reduce terrorist reportage. The FCC of the US wont say that.
Lol

I did not say that they can not report, i said, you nigerians in nigeria will not hear it.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! Even Zeus was your god in disguise. No wonder Zeus was so into virgins. Bwahahahahahaha!

See crazed desperation up to point of using a poor Greek's children story. Boy, you are lost in stupidlty. grin grin grin
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

See crazed desperation up to point of using a poor Greek's children story. Boy, you are lost in stupidlty. grin grin grin

Oh Zeus is Greek children story but Yahweh and Osanobua are your god in his various disguises? Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by jaephoenix(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

I did not say that they can not report, i said, you nigerians in nigeria will not hear it.
Lol. This man…
How have you been hearing about the shootings in the US? Were you in the US?
US has many news outlets much more than Nigeria and they have freedom of expression much more than Nigeria. And what's more, these news outlets has electronic outlets, thus effectively making sure any US oriented news is spread worldwide.
Dude you have no case grin

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by jaephoenix(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2023
vdestro:

That is because nigerians do not know the importance of having a good image and keeping their shit from spilling outside whereas, the only way you nigerians can get US shit is when you are in the US. And the US media knows this hence information control is a priority national issue. It is Americans who have a right to know, not you nigerians.
What do you mean by 'good image'? Deceiving the rest of the world that everything is good and fine is good image?
By the way, I just told you that there is media gagging in Nigeria yet to tell me that 'Nigerians spill their shit outside'. Are you sure you can read properly?
And I also told you US media is ubiquitous and disseminate their news globally(which can be verified) yet you tell me the only way in can get US shit is if I'm in the US. Really? Are you doing this on purpose or you have comprehension issue? I asked you a question if you were in the US when you hear about shootings? Or did you hear or read it in the news?
Calm down and read my posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watz The Difference Btw God And Allah / Angry And Aggressive Atheism - Why ? / CMS Anniversary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.