Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal (14187 Views)

NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Bfly: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Who are the people making this decisions?
Is it only Tinubu or who?
No man is Mr know it all.

And also instituted the assembly for smooth and favourable decisions making process, so why all this bizzare healines about cutthroat policies every morning?

Many things are really going through the back door these days.

Recently Federal college of Education proposed to be at a particular community (Omuo) in Ekiti was hijacked after passing the 1st reading and 2nd reading in the National assembly all of a sudden and signed without passing through the due process to another community(Ilawe).
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by bigiyaro(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why should I buy a car and still pay you to prove that the car is mine? Is the vehicle registration license not enough? This is what happens when an abgero becomes president.

1 Like

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by greatefa1011(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yes it. What's the essence of renew receipt of what you bought every year. Waiting naa.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by greatefa1011(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na so 50 naira Stamp duty deduction they hammer person account every now and then. We can't say if the Money is entering Buhari money wallet abi na banks dey swallow all? APC versus Nigerian citizen hmmmnnn. PDP get their own but they did not collect from our effort openly like this ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Good development. What is the need for me to prove every year that a car belong to me? Madness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities / Justice Peter Mallong Dies At 60 / Reps Direct CBN To Suspend Cybersecurity Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.