Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education (1703 Views)

Forged JAMB Result: Innoson Finally Withheld Scholarship Awarded To Mmesoma Foll / Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered / Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by horsepower102: 3:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Ndiigbo umunnem,

Let’s all join hand and contribute towards Mmesomas education. Is there a way to legitimately reach out to her family. I want to financially encourage her. We igbos of nairaland should team up to help her. The young woman is very traumatized.

Dalu

4 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Raskimonojendor: 4:31am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:
Ndiigbo umunnem,

Let’s all join hand and contribute towards Mmesomas education. Is there a way to legitimately reach out to her family. I want to financially encourage her. We igbos of nairaland should team up to help her. The young woman is very traumatized.

Dalu
One company already said she will be sponsored to either USA, Canada or the UK.

7 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by horsepower102: 5:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

One company already said she will be sponsored to either USA, Canada or the UK.

Thanks for the update. I didn’t know. I will reach out to them to donate on her behalf.

I encourage everyone to donate to them so they hopefully can sponsor more people.

1 Like

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2023
This is a trick...
Don't fall for this cheap scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by horsepower102: 5:55am On Jul 04, 2023
I have reached out to the company via twitter to see if individuals can contribute. Waiting for response.

1 Like

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by stonemasonn: 5:58am On Jul 04, 2023
Buuut...what about the one that actually had the highest score? Is she not Igbo too.

4 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by horsepower102: 6:00am On Jul 04, 2023
stonemasonn:
Buuut...what about the one that actually had the highest score? Is she not Igbo too.

The one that had the highest score wasn’t nationally harassed and put on media trial.

The young woman is depressed and traumatized.

We know the people that ran to the media to prosecute her.
We know their agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by stonemasonn: 6:04am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:

The one that had the highest score wasn’t nationally harassed and put on media trial.

We know their agenda.
Agenda?

4 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by horsepower102: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2023
stonemasonn:
Agenda?

Yes. Agenda.

Heartless humans. No empathy for a child.

6 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by stonemasonn: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:

Yes. Agenda.

My brother, I implore you to stop all these. It's almost looking like persecution of Yorubas, if this was from Ogun state now, you'll have been part of the people mocking her and her tribe, this thing you people are doing may lead to another civil strife.
I rest my case.

10 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by horsepower102: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2023
stonemasonn:
My brother, I implore you to stop all these. It's almost looking like persecution of Yorubas, if this was from Ogun state now, you'll have been part of the people mocking her and her tribe, this thing you people are doing may lead to another civil strife.
I rest my case.

May God curse me the day I attack a child with their future ahead of them regardless of tribe, ethnicity, race or religion.

Attack me as an adult. I will take it but going for children because of their tribe is far below the pit of hell.

6 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by WorldRichest: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:
Ndiigbo umunnem,

Dalu

Even you wey dey sell inside Lagos holdups?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by horsepower102: 6:23am On Jul 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

Even you wey dey sell inside Lagos holdups?

Yes I sell for traffic and I make more money than civil servants waiting to get their minimum wages.

7 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by igwebuike01: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:
Ndiigbo umunnem,

Dalu
Nobody is teaming up. Go and give whatever you want to give her and leave others alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by horsepower102: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

Nobody is teaming up. Go and give whatever you want to give her and leave others alone

What do you mean nobody. Are you in the minds of everyone or were you appointed the spokesperson for everyone?

Did I point a gun to your head to give?

Find something better to do abeg. No issue here.

6 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Sicilyjoe: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Ok poster i put an account number where the money will be donated
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Cassandraloius: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2023
She's a lucky child.
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Typing: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:
Ndiigbo umunnem,

Dalu

All the results of Jamb and waec in the EAST are not genuine. Una don expose una selves.

1 Like

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Typing: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:

We know their agenda.

In the EAST, crimes, Baby factory, forging of results, rituals, blood money are all legalised

4 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Typing: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:

Yes. Agenda.

Criminal IPOB Girl wey don do Ashawo business for over 4 years. IPOB terrorist Girl wey don smoke drugs tire.

3 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Typing: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:

Yes I sell for traffic and I make more money than civil servants waiting to get their minimum wages.

Na LIE.
You only make few money to enable you eat. grin

Na so una go dey make mouth online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by nothingspoil70: 4:20am On Jul 05, 2023
I still don't understand why anyone will like to encourage and reward crime, just because the perpetrator is from their tribe.

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Goodman2023: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2023
stonemasonn:

When God wants to answer your call, sometimes he uses your enemy...you can give scholarship to him ...no be your mates they give scholarship ?

2 Likes

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Goodman2023: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Typing:

Criminal IPOB Girl wey don do Ashawo business for over 4 years. IPOB terrorist Girl wey don smoke drugs tire.

I challenge JAMB to take her to court ... Most of us doesn't know anything about this case...we just come online to comment based on sentiments... Igbos say is an attack on them, Yoruba and hausa are happy supporting JAMB...

I challenge JAMB to take her to court...and watch how they will pay through their nose for failing to accept that it was a system error

1 Like

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by delpee(f): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Goodman2023:

I challenge JAMB to take her to court ... Most of us doesn't know anything about this case...we just come online to comment based on sentiments... Igbos say is an attack on them, Yoruba and hausa are happy supporting JAMB...

I challenge JAMB to take her to court...and watch how they will pay through their nose for failing to accept that it was a system error

Read up on the case more. You'll understand that it's not a system error. Her result slip is not from JAMB website. The business centre (if any) should be investigated. She may be ignorant of what happened in terms of forgery but the text message to her from JAMB was sufficient to clarify things. She admitted receiving that.
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
grin People should be careful with their money. This is another smart way of stealing from the public in the name of contributing money Ooooooo.

With the information of ground right now, that girl may end up in jail.
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Goodman2023: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
delpee:

Read up on the case more. You'll understand that it's not a system error. Her result slip is not from JAMB website. The business centre (if any) should be investigated. She may be ignorant of what happened in terms of forgery but the text message to her from JAMB was sufficient to clarify things. She admitted receiving that.

Irrespective, JAMB has come out to say she forged, take her to Court then ... simple
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Eriggs: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Account number
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by stuffs2002: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
horsepower102:

Yes. Agenda.

A 19 year old woman who forged jamb result is a child?

IIGB0S should learn to stop celebrating criminality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Goodman2023: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
delpee:

Yes...that slip was not from JAMB...but somebody must take responsibility for that crime ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Enter Church With Knife And Quran, Shouts Allah Akbar / Emeka Offor In Landmark Fight To Overturn Uk Deportation / Exclusion Order / Uinlag Olosho And Uniben Olosho Are Shearing N**d Photos On Facebook To Showthe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.