Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education (1706 Views)

Forged JAMB Result: Innoson Finally Withheld Scholarship Awarded To Mmesoma Foll / Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered / Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by HitlerWasRight: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
horsepower102:
Ndiigbo umunnem,

Let’s all join hand and contribute towards Mmesomas education. Is there a way to legitimately reach out to her family. I want to financially encourage her. We igbos of nairaland should team up to help her. The young woman is very traumatized.

Dalu

Nah wah for Una .

No school in this world outside your Alaigbo Goshen will give her admission.

See as you want to reward this fraudulent act with scholarship .

Una no get sense at all.
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by HitlerWasRight: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

One company already said she will be sponsored to either USA, Canada or the UK.

And I will tell you that no school will give her admission.

If any school abroad gives her admission we will write to them exposing her as a fraud who attempted to fool an entire nation .
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by HitlerWasRight: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
stonemasonn:
Buuut...what about the one that actually had the highest score? Is she not Igbo too.

She isn't pure Ibo because she did not do the Ibo thing of scamming

1 Like

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by HitlerWasRight: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
horsepower102:

The one that had the highest score wasn’t nationally harassed and put on media trial.

The young woman is depressed and traumatized.

We know the people that ran to the media to prosecute her.
We know their agenda.

The one that rightfully made the highest score does not deserve scholarship but instead it is the fraud and liar you want to assist

When we call you a race if criminals now Una go vex

You guys have lost it completely.

1 Like

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by HitlerWasRight: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
horsepower102:

Yes. Agenda.

Heartless humans. No empathy for a child.

Which child ?

She is an adult .

She knew what she was doing and wanted to exploit society by faking her scores

JAMB should ensure she is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and have her sent to prison .

This was a crime committed by an adult for selfish material gain.

She is no innocent naive child as you want to paint it.
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by HitlerWasRight: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
nothingspoil70:
I still don't understand why anyone will like to encourage and reward crime, just because the perpetrator is from their tribe.

It is well

Instead of them to do a deep retrospect on their failed society , they are doubling down in promoting this Mmesoma of a fraud while ignoring the one who genuinely made a high score.

Ibo ehn!
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Why should we contribute to her education?

What about her parents and relatives?

Are you trying to scam the gullible?

1 Like

Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
stonemasonn:
Buuut...what about the one that actually had the highest score? Is she not Igbo too.
That one is schooling in South West, so she's not qualified.
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by delpee(f): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Goodman2023:

Irrespective, JAMB has come out to say she forged, take her to Court then ... simple

You want her to go to jail? People are trying to look for a middle ground. I don't think she understands the gravity of what she has done with or without external help.
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
delpee:

You want her to go to jail? People are trying to look for a middle ground. I don't think she understands the gravity of what she has done with or without external help.
she has done nothing compared to other top politicians that fake or forge their cert, her only problem is that she is from a middle or poor family
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin People should be careful with their money. This is another smart way of stealing from the public in the name of contributing money Ooooooo.

With the information of ground right now, that girl may end up in jail.
nothing is on ground, shut up there.
If you know the level of corruption going in this country but no one care as long as your rich.. her is different because she is a poor man Child
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by Lekan239(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2023
horsepower102:
Ndiigbo umunnem,

Let’s all join hand and contribute towards Mmesomas education. Is there a way to legitimately reach out to her family. I want to financially encourage her. We igbos of nairaland should team up to help her. The young woman is very traumatized.

Dalu
ur same igbo student that came first in the exam, u guys are not contributing for her. Ilna fraud una always dey support for that place.

I won't be surprised if its the mmesomas her self that have this handle and created this thread. Fraud too full the girl head
Re: Contribution To Mmesoma’s Education by delpee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
she has done nothing compared to other top politicians that fake or forge their cert, her only problem is that she is from a middle or poor family

In my culture, we don't close our eyes to or encourage evil simply because others get away with it. That only breeds a lawless, crime ridden society in the long run.

In all honesty, my wish and prayer is that she's forgiven as a first time offender and allowed to gain admission with her score of 249 which is fair enough.

Someone has offered to send her abroad on
scholarship. I wish her the very best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre! Three Women Raped A Man To An Unconsious State In Zamfara / Prisoner Gets Stuck In Wall As He Tries To Escape – Embarrassing Photos. / ISIS Beheads 3 Oil Refinery Guards In Libya; Warning: Photos Are GRAPHIC:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.