Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices (20279 Views)

Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation / Hackers Are Targeting Nigerian Banks, Attack Imminent – NITDA Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by nairalanda1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
lexy2014:

If you say "As for your own quesiton, I have answered it", what other answer are you telling me to expect from you when you said "Answer my quesiton, or you will get no answer from me"?

Can you show me the discussion we had about my thinking about you supporting Tinubu and buhari?

What has the questions which I have asked you over time which u have never been able to answer got to do with whether you support Tinubu or buhari?

How has fuel Subsidy "wrecked" the nigerian economy?

Ask your pal Tinubu.

Good e'en
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Lexicon123: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bobloco:
Let the poor breathe...... don't suffocate them
As in ehn!!! Let someone remind Mr President o. Instead of palliatives, poor are being suffocated almost every day!!!
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Ask your pal Tinubu.

Good e'en

According to you "Your problem is, you think I am defending Tinubu and Buhari. And you want me to look like an oppressor" at the same time you Tinubu is my pal. How is that possible?

If you say "As for your own quesiton, I have answered it", what other answer are you telling me to expect from you when you said "Answer my quesiton, or you will get no answer from me"?

Can you show me the discussion we had about my thinking about you supporting Tinubu and buhari?

What has the questions which I have asked you over time which u have never been able to answer got to do with whether you support Tinubu or buhari?

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by nairalanda1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
lexy2014:

You are an oppressor.

Thanks.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Lordatkinson: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Where is this country going?

Nigerians are the only die-hard people I know all over the world.

Less than 5% of these problems did not visit Zimbabwe, Tunisia, Egypt andd Libya before the people revolt against the government.

In Nigeria, it is a trend. Suffering and smiling.

Hmm! Suffereness is your middle name in the country.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Thanks.

I like that. you have just revealed your modus operandi. If you can change my quote and put your own words, doesn't that reveal that everything you have been saying about fuel Subsidy is equally fabricated in order to deceive people?

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by drololaaof: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/bread-producers-serve-notice-of-imminent-hike-in-prices/
In Nigeria today anything goes.
Everybody does what they like ,the price of flour, transportation by trucks using diesel have not increased
We will get to a stop one day .
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by nairalanda1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
lexy2014:

I like that. you have just revealed your modus operandi. If you can change my quote and put your own words, doesn't that reveal that everything you have been saying about fuel Subsidy is equally fabricated in order to deceive people?

Has subsidy made Nigeria developed?

If you like subsidy, that means you are now saying Buhari was right?

Anyway,I can't help people who don't want to be helped.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by lexy2014: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Has subsidy made Nigeria developed?

If you like subsidy, that means you are now saying Buhari was right?

Anyway,I can't help people who don't want to be helped.

How can you help others when you can't help yourself?

If you can change my quote and put your own words, doesn't that reveal that everything you have been saying about fuel Subsidy is equally fabricated in order to deceive people?

According to you "Your problem is, you think I am defending Tinubu and Buhari. And you want me to look like an oppressor" at the same time you Tinubu is my pal. How is that possible?

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by nairalanda1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
lexy2014:

If you can change my quote and put your own words, doesn't that reveal that everything you have been saying about fuel Subsidy is equally fabricated in order to deceive people?

Sorry. But I can't force you to see.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Picardor2: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Sorry. But I can't force you to see.

How can you force another to see if you haven't seen?

But since you think you are seeing, then you shouldn't find it difficult answering my questions.

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by nairalanda1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
lexy2014:

But since you think you are seeing, then you shouldn't find it difficult answering my questions.

Keep asking me questions. I hereby command you
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Keep asking me questions. I hereby command you

Don't command. Answer the questions.

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by nairalanda1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Don't command. Answer the questions.

Good bye lexy.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/bread-producers-serve-notice-of-imminent-hike-in-prices/

Templarlandry HITdemUp sablexxxtoons GWMI senioreddy....you guys are conspicuously absent from this thread. What's the problem? Is there no ass licking to be done here?
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Menclothing: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
One thing I know about Nigeria things get worst more daily

From government To government

Our system is bad
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Senioreddy: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Templarlandry HITdemUp sablexxxtoons GWMI senioreddy....you guys are conspicuously abset from this thread. What's the problem? Is there no ass licking to be done here?

Hello, do you want to buy bread?
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Good bye lexy.

is it theses simple questions that are making you run away?

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dem no dey tire?
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by bablon20(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maybe they should kúkúma stop the production of bread in the country.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Alonso91(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Make Baba God sef kukuma hike oxygen wey we dey breath make everything jus end jor

Being a Nigerian com be like curse
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
This bread price hike will favour me and my family
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Uchedizzy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Which way najia
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Adakintroy:
No matter this hike no fear.. Just intensify hard work. Even if rice reach 100k those that can afford it will still afford it.

Time rice was 5naira, probably in the 70's people still complain it was expensive and people were still feeding their dogs with it. Work hard and keep working hard and when you tired work hard some more.
Of course, working hard is what one must do, but u seem to not understand that the government seems to counter the efforts of the average Nigerian.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by lexy2014: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Senioreddy:

Hello, do you want to buy bread?

at all. why are you conspicuously absent from this thread? What's the problem? Is there no ass licking to be done here?
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by grandstar(m): 1:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Blaze14k:
I hope agbadorians are seeing all these things happening. How can someone punish himself and still be happy just because a person from there tribe is ruling. Agbadorians abeg u guys should make life a bit easier for us. Please show us were u are getting things cheaper.

JUST LET THE POOR BREATHE 😂🤣

You want the poor to breath? The air you want them to breath is their death.

The present reforms are not optional. Buhari ran the economy aground and it was in very bad shape.

73.5% of federal government revenue was being spent on debt servicing. After you spend that, you now want to take from the pittance left to subsidize petrol? Petrol subsidies will consume a big chunk of what is left.

Check the article below and study how the debt servicing to revenue grew

https://nairametrics.com/2023/05/17/nigerias-debt-service-to-revenue-ratio-rises-to-112-in-2022-cbn/

2 Likes

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by cucumbar: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2023
grandstar:

The present reforms are not optional. Buhari ran the economy aground and it was in very bad shape.

73.5% of federal government revenue was being spent on debt servicing. After you spend that, you now want to take from the pittance left to subsidize petrol? Petrol subsidies will consume a big chunk of what is left.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/05/17/nigerias-debt-service-to-revenue-ratio-rises-to-112-in-2022-cbn/
Buhari that you supported, Buhari your lord and savior. Now you are here supporting someone worse than Buhari. At the end of this government you’ll come here and say the same thing you are saying about Buhari. Evil devilish lots… i just hope the judiciary live up to expectation.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Senioreddy: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2023
lexy2014:

at all. why are you conspicuously absent from this thread? What's the problem? Is there no ass licking to be done here?

My broda why the noise?
Is it not obvious already that price hike is imminent in every strata?
As far as I'm concerned, it's a reality we already know so there's no need for the noise.

Also, you don't need to call me out on every thread. I only see and say things from realistic point of view. I am no supporter of any bloody politician
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Blaze14k: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2023
grandstar:

Ok so guys knew these things all along buh u came out to protest when goodluck wanted to take it off. You accept the truth when things suits ur narrative and you even have the guts to call out buhari that is also in apc. You can't be both sides of the coin it simply means u are deceiving yourself. Apc has completely run this country aground so all the mumbojumbo u typed up there is totally irrelevant.

Your president even went as far as taking off the loan we use to support our business what a dickhead.
Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by grandstar(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ok so guys knew these things all along buh u came out to protest when goodluck wanted to take it off. You accept the truth when things suits ur narrative and you even have the guts to call out buhari that is also in apc. You can't be both sides of the coin it simply means u are deceiving yourself. Apc has completely run this country aground so all the mumbojumbo u typed up there is totally irrelevant.

Your president even went as far as taking off the loan we use to support our business what a dickhead.

I am apolitical. I have always supported the removal of petroleum subsidies since 1990s.

You also need to learn to be nonbiased when making judgment. You erroneously conclude that the only reason I supported Tinubu's fuel subsidy was because I am his supporter. I also supported Jonathan.

If the subsidies had been scrapped since the 1990s, Nigeria by now would have a mighty refining industry providing 100s of thousands of workers directly and benefitting millions indirectly.

It would have led to a revolution in the oil industry and even power. I won't be surprised if the country would have been producng about 50,000 megawatts of power annually. The effect it would have had on the economy would have been greater than the telecoms industry had on the economy.

The protest against the fuel subsidy removal during Jonathan's was fuelled by many facts from ignorance, suspicion of anything government, political opportunism, some who just want the subsidy to remain and outright hypocrisy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices by Blaze14k: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2023
grandstar:

I am apolitical. I have always supported the removal of petroleum subsidies since 1990s.

You also need to learn to be nonbiased when making judgment. You erroneously conclude that the only reason I supported Tinubu's fuel subsidy was because I am his supporter. I also supported Jonathan.

If the subsidies had been scrapped since the 1990s, Nigeria by now would have a mighty refining industry providing 100s of thousands of workers directly and benefitting millions indirectly.

It would have led to a revolution in the oil industry and even power. I won't be surprised if the country would have been producng about 50,000 megawatts of power annually. The effect it would have had on the economy would have been greater than the telecoms industry had on the economy.

The protest against the fuel subsidy removal during Jonathan's was fuelled by many facts from ignorance, suspicion of anything government, political opportunism, some who just want the subsidy to remain and outright hypocrisy.

I am happy u realised that apc clearly used the petrol subsidy to win elections and same time subjected nigerians into untold hardship. As it stands the federal government will survive on tax levy cos no one knows when dangote refinery will be ready. Inflation is the new normal everything is literally going up. We don't produce anything yet other countries are depending on our subsidized fuel which is an organised crime. It is we the citizens who suck up the pressure yet no incentive or increased salaries to help subdue pressure. Business is very slow and students are complaining. Student looan that is complete fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Asks Banks To Pay Higher Interest On Savings / Confusion At Ports As FG Increases Import Tariff / Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.