Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes (35371 Views)

High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Gandrova: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Public stunt! Her dad once donated ,€500million to An American University. She is just mocking the poor!
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Blitzking: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nigerians are going through a lot..within the space of 24hrs almost 40k gone...ahhh me wey dey plan say I no go spend pass 3k this month
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by We4all: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
cigaricon:

So who's stopping you from being extravagant with your money if you're poor? If their stinginess is what's kept them rich for so long, maintaining their wealth from generation to generation, then I guess you and I would agree that being "stingy" isn't a bad thing after all.

You should also know that it takes one who begs a lot to know who's stingy undecided

Oloriburuku, it takes one who is highly perceptive and interacts with people to know their type.

And it takes a foolish person to shower encomiums on people who pass on their wealth to future generations, but get buried like common mosquitoes.

Come back and tell me that's it's good to be stingy when people start taking their wealth along with them when they pass on. Until then, keep shut!

By the way, only a myopic mind thinks that being generous is only about giving money to others. You should go and study about 'Ike Ekweremadu chapter zero', then learn to work on your mindset.

No matter how rich or wealthy you are, you must always want or need something from the poor. Take this to the bank!
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Lovelyn451(f): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Eat suya na., The food basket of the nation is in mourning, no thanks to your brothers, they said suya is better than food
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Slynation(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Make she get out...she just want to talk so that people will think she's sharing pains with Nigerians!!! Clout chasers everywhere!!
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by RealEzee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
kingsways:

The farmers too deserve a good life. Farming takes a lot of effort.
where is d good life here ?r dia roads good,health care system sound in naija,wetin u dey talk sef ,how will hike in price improve dia life when other cost of living is high,abi u no reason am?

Abi u think d high cost of agriculture produce na farmers choose am like dat?
U compare here to others but lack d stands to justify y here to has to be high

Naija way govt just dey jonz n creating more hardship for its people with almost zero benefit of its policies to it people ni
And u say 'others' are having it high so ours too suppose high
Others are buying lambos so u too way neva chop well gas buy lambo angry
Omo u try guun
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by cigaricon(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
We4all:

Oloriburuku, it takes one who is highly perceptive and interacts with people to know their type.

And it takes a foolish person to shower encomiums on people who pass on their wealth to future generations, but get buried like common mosquitoes.

Come back and tell me that's it's good to be stingy when people start taking their wealth along with them when they pass on. Until then, keep shut!

By the way, only a myopic mind thinks that being generous is only about giving money to others. You should go and study about 'Ike Ekweremadu chapter zero', then learn to work on your mindset.

No matter how rich or wealthy you are, you must always want or need something from the poor. Take this to the bank!

Of course, I know your type now. One who resorts to insults when critical objection is expected of him. Experience has taught me that people of your character are always miserable, bitter, sadistic and toxic so I steer clear.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by jimb(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bidema:
Last last everybody will chop breakfast. Nigeria will happen to all us all. Not a particular faction. It knows no ethnic group or religion
Please We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/forEYS6GfP16oab1A

guy carry this your logo go one side nahhhh
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Cromagnon: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:
Plant your own tomatoes now o
dem no Wan hia dat Wan. Tomato must fall from heaven
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by dalass(f): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gandrova:
Public stunt! Her dad once donated ,€500million to An American University. She is just mocking the poor!

Exactly what I thought.

That 500 m in pounds will do wonders here in several universities but no, they must carry scarce forex abroad while pushing the naira down further.

She's here trying to get attention over 8k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Asswipemod: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/billionaire-daughter-hauwa-indimi-laments-high-cost-of-tomato/

Why is she complaining? Akwei kudi so ose ne.

Kudi yalari ne?
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by nedekid: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
No be her fault.
Person weh her sibling showed his bank balance to be almost $100m after atm withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by nedekid: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Prices of agricultural consumables are rising excessively primarily because fulani herdsmen no longer allow farmers safe access to their farms across the country. This is why someone like Nyesom Wike should be appointed the new minister of defence to put an end to their siege and then completely rout out Ipob terrorists while at it.
Bros, my paddy owns a huge farm in Osun state. He has not come home for a while. Had to call him. He says all his farm hands, manager vamoosed. Even those he imported from Togo and Benin Republic.. Why? Kidnapping and banditry!
I could only plead with him to be safe.
Nb: Even his licensed pumpy he legally got when setting up the farm, one IG back then withdrew all licenses.
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by AfonjaPriest: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Before you marry a lady, check her neck; it could carry a pouch, resembling the crop of birds. This Indimi babe has a fat one. That's where all the money goes. Anyway, the billionaire father is capable of maintaining it with fat sums of money.
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by We4all: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
cigaricon:

Of course, I know your type now. One who resorts to insults when critical objection is expected of him. Experience has taught me that people of your character are always miserable, bitter, sadistic and toxic so I steer clear.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.

And life has taught me that miserable, bitter, sadistic and toxic people exist because of the likes of you; who feel superior and think they are better than others.
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Gandrova: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
dalass:

Exactly what I thought.

That 500 m in pounds will do wonders here in several universities but no, they must carry scarce forex abroad while pushing the naira down further.

She's here trying to get attention over 8k
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by dalass(f): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
nedekid:
No be her fault.
Person weh her sibling showed his bank balance to be almost $100m after atm withdrawal.

Imagine that? shocked

Did she even know how much it really cost before? She probably read it online and wanted to trend. She's finally got the attention she was craving for sha cool

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Uchedizzy(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dey play
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by SURElee(f): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
OP instead of showing the photo of 8000 naira tomatoes she posted on IG, you put up her photo.

Tomato is the complain o!
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Annistars: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pumpkin is the best not until I try it, if u no how to use pumpkin for Stew u will be ok.
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Annistars: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Because of tomatoes I planted the pumpkin in one hole area of my house, I enjoyed it last year.
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Onitola2: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/billionaire-daughter-hauwa-indimi-laments-high-cost-of-tomato/
I don't know why many rich people build hotels and faaji house rather than going into agriculture that we need more
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by jimcaddy(m): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣 even the rich are feeling it. Shebi we voted for "renewed hope" na. We shall see the renewed hope as the months go by. We only just began. Nigerians were warned, but you see Nigerians are so used to bad governance that when they see something good, they discard it. "It will favour me and my family" have kept quiet and gone to hide. They thought it was child's play. Even these tomatoes are going to get even more expensive because the government is planning to tax foodstuffs. Very soon government will start to tax the air we inhale. We never start, na preamble APC still dey do.
Re: Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes by Microwhy: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Prices of agricultural consumables are rising excessively primarily because fulani herdsmen no longer allow farmers safe access to their farms across the country. This is why someone like Nyesom Wike should be appointed the new minister of defence to put an end to their siege and then completely rout out Ipob terrorists while at it.
Don't mind the ignorant idiot commenter.
Instead of them to talk about the real reason, they resort to blaming the government. Even the Hauwa Indimi, if asked, you won't be able to technically states the reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's That Worst Mistake You Ever Made While Cooking? / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn / I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.