Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! (745 Views)

Who Will Win If Simps And Feminazis Fight? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by thesilentman(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yes,let her keep her earnings to herself!My helper is an health-worker.The highest i go is to borrow from her when am straitened.And I pay back at my earliest convenience...
THERE is no woman that will breadwin-either for a long or short term that it will not get into her head.WHY?simply because women are not wired to be sole providers in a marriage setting,at least.Pointedly,it's not for women to breadwin.WHEN a woman breadwins,in a shortwhile,it will reflect in her attitude.THE psychology is that she starts to percieve herself as a share-holder in the control room of the home and soon she begins to challenge your authority subtly then blatantly until You decide to check her.
WOMEN should never be allowed to be the breadwinner at any giving time except it's by tacit or mutual understanding of both partners.Men, take this as a dose of masculinity!

3 Likes

Re: Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by ItisWell22(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
😁

Many of them men, especially those of these modern days won’t like this dose sir. 😁
It will most likely be vehemently rejected!

They want total submission from a woman who foots 50% or more of the bills.

Talk about having your cake and eating it, too. πŸ₯±
Re: Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by MrbasHH: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Noted
Re: Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by thesilentman(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=ItisWell22 post=124208761]
Re: Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by thesilentman(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
ItisWell22:
😁

Many of them men, especially those of these modern days won’t like this dose sir. 😁

Re: Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:
Yes,let her keep her earnings to herself!My helper is an health-worker.The highest i go is to borrow from her when am straitened.And I pay back at my earliest convenience...
THERE is no woman that will breadwin-either for a long or short term that it will not get into her head.WHY?simply because women are not wired to be sole providers in a marriage setting,at least.Pointedly,it's not for women to breadwin.WHEN a woman breadwins,in a shortwhile,it will reflect in her attitude.THE psychology is that she starts to percieve herself as a share-holder in the control room of the home and soon she begins to challenge your authority subtly then blatantly until You decide to check her.
WOMEN should never be allowed to be the breadwinner at any giving time except it's by tacit or mutual understanding of both partners.Men, take this as a dose of masculinity!

Bro BREAD u SLAM like that?? Bread don HIKE in PRICE.. oo
FLOUR WINNER we dey use for terminology now.. IF U ARE A FLOUR MAN, n ur woman dey Win BREAD... na politicians dey Feed u

1 Like

Re: Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by Olarewaju89: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Coming from a female that disguised as a male.

1 Like

Re: Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by echeprecious: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Coming from a female that disguised as a male.

Doesn`t change the fact that s/he`s right.
Re: Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! by DavidTech23(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
ItisWell22:
😁

Same way men who take care of the bills are allowed to have baby mamas, like Davido

(1) (Reply)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / Netflix And Chill: Lifetime Subscription / Why Is Someone Living On Credit In Abroad Richer Than A Nigerian Who Pay Outrigh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.