Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? (49294 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Beess(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Meerahbel:
https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ

The link is not working... I removed d () and it just keeps loading and cuts off when I click on Join Group can u jst add me O7O69473889

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Quebec91(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu will give you a trumpet and collect your lips

What’s the essence of reduced gas when there’s no money to buy food stuff

Nigerians can praise rubbish

No be who see money buy food stuff dey cook?

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Quebec91(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Not bad

Make person show me way to make money online abeg...
Betting wan ruin me
Like dis if no way ...I wan go baff soap make i Start to dey press
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Quebec91(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2023
See mumu

One of Apc miscreant spoted
hacmond:
Things getting better?
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2023
OBTOREPA:

That means you are still single

I hear

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by enemyofprogress: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2023
I boughted mine 350, four days ago
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Duchessree(f): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2023
I bought at a rate of 688 naira last week in ph
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by harjay1986: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Not bad

Betting wan ruin me

Why can't you take a break then self study on forex trading for some month.... yes you will loose when starting but withing a short time you will bounce back

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Meerahbel: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Beess:

The link is not working... I removed d () and it just keeps loading and cuts off when I click on Join Group can u jst add me O7O69473889
it working
Paste the link on a chat
Remove the brackets
The join or send me a WhatsApp message via the number in my profile
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Olaw86(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
10 steps backward & one step forward and most Nigerians would worship you.

May the gas price reduction favour me and my family.

Oga you are hypocrite ,tell me ,the 10backwards steps you encounter ,hypocrite

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Caseless: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Calabar1stSon:

Nothing stays the same. If it goes down It's good. I'm sure if it's over the roof now, you'd have blamed Tinubu. Now look at how you wove your post to make this news look bad.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Olaw86(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Calabar1stSon:

Oga you are hypocrite ,tell me ,the 10backwards steps you encounter ,hypocrite[b][/b]
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Sijo01(f): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Bought few days ago for N582
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by okoroemeka(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Earthquakes:
This new gas price will favour me and my family
sure it will,if you have gas cooker and money to buy food stuffs to cook,
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by olakan22: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2023
Why is gas price falling? I hope they're not subsidising it o
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by ivandrag0n: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2023
taylor89:

Shame on you, you child of hate. Every progress Nigeria makes always embitters you children of perdition.

See how senseless you are, even with your infantile post. If a man has #2,000 to expend on gas and food. Assuming the man was previously buying gas at #850, which has always left him with #1,150 to spend on food. Now that Gas has gone down to #500, does that not increase his spending power (on food) to #1,500?

So that you and your moronic mates can see, let’s even assume food prices have skyrocketed by 20% (it’s usually less than that - mostly around the 10-12% mark at a time) - meaning the food he used to purchase before, at #1,150 is now being purchased at #1,380. That still leaves the man with a very healthy #120 left in his pocket because the extra spending on food has been fully cancelled out and even over-compensated by the savings on the price of Gas.

It’s very simple economics and good news but, as usual, the children of perdition whose daily multivitamin is when they hear bad news about Nigeria, will always be embittered and find other lies and wickedness to spew out.

Since they want bad news, may all the bad news co to us to be in their households but, as for us who want the best for Nigeria and want this government to succeed, may this government favour us ans our families, in Jesus’ mighty Name (Amen).
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by somehow: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Drop location first. I haven't bought since Feb or so and I may not buy this year. I have two 12.5kg cylinders.
I guess you cook twice a week.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by highbee02: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Not bad

Betting wan ruin me

Carry me along, pls
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2023
somehow:
I guess you cook twice a week.

I cook bulk every two weeks.
Two soups and two stew.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Espelbengz(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2023
No go find money d wait make Tinubu gee u nah, people wey get money the buy am cheap now.. d wait for Tinubu nah!!!

quote author=taylor89 post=124216684]Tinubu will give you a trumpet and collect your lips

[/quote]
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Starprince009: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Abeg make una pack one side with the gas news

With all this gas reductions news how well has it positively affect the common man , has the price of Garri reduce because gas reduce or transport fee goes down

How much is a cup or paint of Garri in your area?
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by NairaLux(f): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Not bad

Betting wan ruin me

Quit betting 👎

Come and become a blogger like me and start earning $150 every month.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Tareq1105: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2023
taylor89:

Hatred will definitely deprive you from the benefits and blessings Tinubu administration has for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Smartriya: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Jos is 750/kg. Filled 12.5kg @ 9,375 about 3days ago
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by clydecarson(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Shame on you, you child of hate. Every progress Nigeria makes always embitters you children of perdition.

See how senseless you are, even with your infantile post. If a man has #2,000 to expend on gas and food. Assuming the man was previously buying gas at #850, which has always left him with #1,150 to spend on food. Now that Gas has gone down to #500, does that not increase his spending power (on food) to #1,500?

So that you and your moronic mates can see, let’s even assume food prices have skyrocketed by 20% (it’s usually less than that - mostly around the 10-12% mark at a time) - meaning the food he used to purchase before, at #1,150 is now being purchased at #1,380. That still leaves the man with a very healthy #120 left in his pocket because the extra spending on food has been fully cancelled out and even over-compensated by the savings on the price of Gas.

It’s very simple economics and good news but, as usual, the children of perdition whose daily multivitamin is when they hear bad news about Nigeria, will always be embittered and find other lies and wickedness to spew out.

Since they want bad news, may all the bad news co to us to be in their households but, as for us who want the best for Nigeria and want this government to succeed, may this government favour us ans our families, in Jesus’ mighty Name (Amen).

Stfu
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by nesgeeek(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Gas is ₦800 per kg here in southern Kaduna
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by candygist: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Calabar1stSon:

You dont seem happy that the price of gas have reduced. Well you can keep buying it for 800+ if you don't like the new price grin
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by somehow: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

I cook bulk every two weeks.
Two soups and two stew.

Ok. For you to use just 25kg for 12 months speak volume.

Not when 12.5kg finishes almost every month in my domain.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Blackestjunior(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2023
NairaLux:

Quit betting 👎

Come and become a blogger like me and start earning $150 every month.

Pls reply my PM

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2023
somehow:

Ok. For you to use just 25kg for 12 months speak volume.

Not when 12.5kg finishes almost every month in my domain.

I wonder what you are doing with it. Except one is a caterer or cooking for 6, I don't see why you should use 12.5kg a month. I don't use 25kg in 12 months. I use more than 25kg, but definitely not up to 40kg.
- Cook bulk.
- Use smaller burners.
- Use your microwave to warm.
- Don't boil water twice a day with it. A water heater or electric kettle would suffice

I very much doubt you cook more than I do. If all you have to do every two weeks is boil rice, spag, fry dodo, omelettes and potatoes. There is no way you would use 12.5kg in a month. I am even a remote worker and I have made breakfast for two today. Majority of you go out everyday. So what da hell are you guys cooking??!
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by 247Dior(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Not bad

Betting wan ruin me
Dm for WhatsApp link
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by somehow: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

I wonder what you are doing with it. Except one is a caterer or cooking for 6, I don't see why you should use 12.5kg a month. I don't use 25k in 12 months. I use more than 25kg, but definitely not up to 40kg.
- Cook bulk.
- Use smaller burners.
- Use your microwave to warm.
- Don't boil water twice a day with it. A water heater or electric kettle would suffice

I very much doubt you cook more than I do. If all you have to do every two weeks is boil rice, spag, fry dodo, omelettes and potatoes. There is no way you would use 12.5kg in a month. I am even a remote worker and I have made breakfast for two today. Majority of you go out everyday. So what da hell are you guys cooking??!

Sorry, forgot to inform you that I am married with children.

I'm 100% sure you're single.

And yes, everything is done in bulk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Big Fish Caught By A Navy Officer / Hunter Caught An Antelope (Photos) / See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200