Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? (49296 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2023
somehow:

Sorry, forgot to inform you that I am married with children.

I'm 100% sure you're single.

And yes, everything is done in bulk.

Whether or not you are married, I find 12.5kg a month strange if it is used for ONLY cooking in bulk. Do you guys sit at home everyday to eat? Omo, 100% married people and their expenses.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Youngzedd(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Yakubu said that the price of LPG dropped because the international reference price in USD had dropped, amidst relatively stable Naira exchange rate.

“So, the ripple effect is being felt locally in retail pump price reduction.

Yakubu, also Group Chief Executive Officer, Banner Gas Ltd., said that government had no role in LPG pricing, except to levy taxes on the product.

Read more 👉 https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/15/why-price-of-cooking-gas-dropped-in-nigeria/
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by GloriousGbola: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Whether or not you are married, I find 12.5kg a month strange if it is used for ONLY cooking in bulk. Do you guys sit at home everyday to eat? Omo, 100% married people and their expenses.

it is possible that as a person who does a lot of cooking you have become very efficient at it.

100% married people and their expenses.

yes. once you have pikins or even horseband a lot of that management will go out the window cry cry
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Donkonyon: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2023
640 in my area in port harcourt, I bought this morning.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by melifew213(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2023
take it easy with this lies, AA RANO Nyanya, Abuja as of sunday i bought for 585 naira per KG
StepTwo:
I bought for 750 yesterday in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by ALFADOS(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Abeg make una pack one side with the gas news

With all this gas reductions news how well has it positively affect the common man , has the price of Garri reduce because gas reduce or transport fee goes down
one step at a time, I come in peace
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

it is possible that as a person who does a lot of cooking you have become very efficient at it.
yes. once you have pikins or even horseband a lot of that management will go out the window cry cry

Once upon a time, my 12.5kg was finishing in 5 weeks. I was buying from one guy on my street and using a thermocool double burner. I stopped buying from that guy and it went up to 2 months. Changed my burner and I got 3 months+! There is no wastage in my house. Some people can't manage. My younger sister visited and used almost 300g of detergent to wash toilets. I screamed!!

What do children eat? Is it not a typical Naija home where everyone goes out by 6am and starts returning from 4pm, Monday to Friday? The reason their gas is finishing fast is not because they have kids, it is because they are most likely using it to boil water to bathe everyday.

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by somehow: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Strange to you
You obviously cant cook more than a family with multiple people.

The best we have got is 1 and half month for 12.5kg (When we're not around for days)

Less than 40kg of gas in 12 months can only be possible if you're very good at managing gas (Maybe you have a top secret), your 'bulk' cooking that you eat for a week or two might even be a 2 day meal to some families.

You need to be on the other side to understand better. (This is if you cook all the food you eat).

Your best comparison should be with a fellow single person.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2023
somehow:

Strange to you
You obviously cant cook more than a family with multiple people.

The best we have got is 1 and half month for 12.5kg (When we're not around for days)

Less 40kg of gas in 12 months can only be possible if you're very good at managing gas (Maybe you have a top secret), your 'bulk' cooking that you eat for a week or two might even be a 2 days meal to some families.

You need to be on the other side to understand better. (This is if you cook all the food you eat).

Your best comparison should be with a fellow single person.

Okay. May God provide for you to keep up with your expenses.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by somehow: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Okay. May God provide for you to keep up with your expenses.

Surely.

Raising a family well is not for the faint hearted.

People should not be afraid to stay single until they're ready to live for others for most of their adult years.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2023
somehow:

Surely.

Raising a family well is not for the faint hearted.

People should not be afraid to stay single until they're ready to live for others for most of their adult years.

Naso...
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by persius555(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2023
550 here
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Johnn74: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2023
cool
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by OBTOREPA(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

I hear
Where do you base?
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Boma924: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sorry to deviate a bit. I want to find out if it's advisable to start a Fuel ⛽ Station business this period. I have an investor waiting for my response pls. Thanks
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by ivandrag0n: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
clydecarson:

Stfu

😂😂😂😂😂…this moronic child of satan from the region of perdition, you are so pained by progress in Nigeria that you are seriously embittered in your soul.

I repeat again, as Nigeria continues to make progress, may regression (and seriously wailing) continually be your portion.

QED
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Everlastingson: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
stagger:
For a country that has been flaring trillions of cubic feet of gas since 1956, gas should not cost more than N100 per kg. The supply is almost endless.

The foolishness of Nigerian leaders is nulli secondus. You flare trillions of cubic feet of gas and then go cap in hand to Europe to import the same product, enriching Europe. Sorry. For over 60 years Nigeria cannot harness their endless natural gas reserves to benefit their people. The British govt deceives them into wasting their vast gas reserves so that they ( the British ) don't lose the Nigerian market. And the evil Nigerian leaders concur. How sad and irritating!.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by hacmond(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oloshi grin
Quebec91:
See mumu

One of Apc miscreant spoted
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by yahmohy27: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Not bad

Make person show me way to make money online abeg...
Betting wan ruin me
Like dis if no way ...I wan go baff soap make i Start to dey press
you better calm down and pray for success
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by OLOKOESHIN: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
MrBroke:

Pray to God to help a thief take somebody's money. Which kine God you dey pray to self undecided
Any gods that can help him land the dough. 2000bulks is ok for me from his fortune. Gerrarahere jare
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by aklid(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
I just came back and I bought it 1000/kg aswr
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by OBTOREPA(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

I hear
Please I'm sorry if what I said offends you, I'm really sorry.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Please I'm sorry if what I said offends you, I'm really sorry.

Not at all. I just got distracted with what I am doing at home. Nothing personal, Sir.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by StepTwo: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
melifew213:
take it easy with this lies, AA RANO Nyanya, Abuja as of sunday i bought for 585 naira per KG
what is you people’s problem? Because you buy from AA Rano doesn’t mean everyone must buy from there na, I did not buy at a gas station, only bought at a retail stand close to my house. Abeg, take an easy.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by yusluvad(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
#530-#650 in my area.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by JagabanBorgu: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:

Are you normal? How much was it before APC took over?
How much was it before PDP took over góvèrñment?
I guess u dón't want to go into that eh?
Every single country in the world experienced increase in price of goods and services since 2015 but to some people who came from the cave, they expect the opposite in Nigèria because they doñ't like the party.
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Oromoni619: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Not bad

Make person show me way to make money online abeg...
Betting wan ruin me
Like dis if no way ...I wan go baff soap make i Start to dey press

Na you selfish, discipline yourself with 1.30to 1.40odds maximum

With high stakes
Thank me later
No contact me ooo, if not I go bill you straight up, so you go serious

But you can do it yourself, it's profitable, little losses go come ,but e must pay your bills

No cap
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Harrynight(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Minjim:

The the greed of Nigerians we speak of. How can it be below 500 in the same Lagos and it's 600bin another part of it?

I'm in Lagos And I've not seen anywhere they sell below 600
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by clydecarson(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
ivandrag0n:

😂😂😂😂😂…this moronic child of satan from the region of perdition, you are so pained by progress in Nigeria that you are seriously embittered in your soul.

I repeat again, as Nigeria continues to make progress, may regression (and seriously wailing) continually be your portion.

QED

So you mean Nigeria is making progress??with the inflation,hike in prices of everything

You think that thief you Call a president will rule by stealing and go Scott free....this is just rhe beginning of your suffering and your entire household
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Burgcudi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
StepTwo:
I bought for 750 yesterday in Abuja.

Come to Lagos
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Cloudflare: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

How much was it before PDP took over góvèrñment?
I guess u dón't want to go into that eh?
Every single country in the world experienced increase in price of goods and services since 2015 but to some people who came from the cave, they expect the opposite in Nigèria because they doñ't like the party.

Dude are you on Colos?

PDP has been ruling this country and it has been awesome! Things will so cheap that everyone ate to their satisfaction. APC took over in 2015 and ever since then it's as if the country has been mourning till today. Oga how much were things when PDP were in power compared to now APC has taken over?
Re: Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? by StepTwo: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Burgcudi:

Come to Lagos
nah! I like waking up at 7 and arriving work at 7:30

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Big Fish Caught By A Navy Officer / Hunter Caught An Antelope (Photos) / See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.