Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him (46845 Views)

My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Amumaigwe: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Therealtor11:
LAND AVAILABLE AT EPE
BALMORAL RESIDENCES is situated in the heart of the new Lagos Epe and is also surrounded within a serene environment with an horizon view of nature.

The city of EPE is a place where you truly find solace from the hustling and bustling life of Lagos ..

BALMORAL RESIDENCES is a serene, beautiful and affordable estate that combines nature, leisure and fulfills everyone's fantasy of a dream estate.

BALMORAL RESIDENCES has a good topography with a state of the art architectural layout.

Title: *FREE FROM GOVT ACQUISITION (REGISTERED SURVEY)*

*LAND TYPES & PRICES (PROMO PRICE):*

*ACTUAL PRICE*
*500sqm - N4,500,000 (ALL INCLUSIVE)*
*300sqm* = *N2,250,000*

Commercial Plots
*1000sqm = N20,000 per sqm

Installmental Payment Plans Available (3 months & 6 months).

This Estate will provide the following facilities:
- Perimeter fence
- Good drainage system
- Interlocked roads
- Waste disposal facilities
- Dedicated Transformers and Central Generator
- Streetlights
- Recreational facility.
- Car parks

*NEIGHBORHOOD*:
-Lagos State University of Education.
-Augustine University
-Isimi Lagos
-Epe Resort and Spa
-Atlantic Hall
- Dukia Africa

For booking and inspection
Call or WhatsApp 08032

Frantically looking for Igbo clients, afterwards you call them omo ale.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by NOwazobia: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
maxiart2:
Ladies of these days sha. She probably didn't take time to see a big future in him but was after his pay.

His passion will pay him more than that on the long run. Moreoso, he will have freedom, peace of mind and happiness in doing what he loves doing.
This is the comment I was looking for.

Freedom is seriously underrated. It has no alternative.

Comfort and happiness comes from doing what you love doing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Bizibi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Maria96:
A friend who is also a nairalander quit his 600k job some years ago to go follow his passion in media. Last time i saw him when i visited Nigeria. He was looking worn out and poverty stricken. He still insisted he will keep pushing till he makes it . I was like what a big fool.
he will get his big break....he might be a fool to you now but people like that always make it better and bigger than they used to be.

4 Likes

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
She did the right thing

gold digger lazy bitch

early she disappear the better
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by motionarena: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Abeg I need to help the lady gather many people to unfollow him and exe him

For this tinubu economy that companies are finding hard to survive and you are leaving high paying job to start one yeye passion abi na fashion, Nigeria look Nollywood abi motivational speakers don start him head they need to factory reset am back
The cost of running a business now is very high

Sure you did not watch d video at all.
Just read the caption and start typing trash.

Illiteracy is indeed a disease

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
naijaboy756:
PRICE HIKE EVERYWHERE

Tinubu I thought you said they should let the poor breathe,

Na die the poor Dey so o
It will favor the poor and their families na...
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Maria96:
A friend who is also a nairalander quit his 600k job some years ago to go follow his passion in media. Last time i saw him when i visited Nigeria. He was looking worn out and poverty stricken. He still insisted he will keep pushing till he makes it . I was like what a big fool.
He's no fool.

The day our second supervisor at work told us that 'I and the other team member can fall back to the street even if the company decide to terminate our contract' was day we knew that we have to invest in our passions.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Amakayuruba: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
She quit high pay job man and follow her dream shekena.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by naijaboy756: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

It will favor the poor and their families na...
Hey stop that
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Maria96: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Bizibi:
he will get his big break....he might be a fool to you now but people like that always make it better and bigger than they used to be.
there is no big break in what he is doing. He has been on it for 5 years now. Anyone with a brain knows. I don’t want to go into more details as he is still on nairaland.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by jayworld15(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Abeg I need to help the lady gather many people to unfollow him and exe him

For this tinubu economy that companies are finding hard to survive and you are leaving high paying job to start one yeye passion abi na fashion, Nigeria look Nollywood abi motivational speakers don start him head they need to factory reset am back
The cost of running a business now is very high

Did you watched it all till the end?

Man was earning close to 1m few yrs she left. But now he could be earning more. She came back when she wanted to travel and asked him for a favour (recommendation write up). But instead, he asked her to pay for the service.

Always watched something till the end and comprehend everything there is.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by jayworld15(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nobleou:
What kind of dream?
Can't he combine them?

d you watched it all till the end?

Man was earning close to 1m few yrs she left. But now he could be earning more. She came back when she wanted to travel and asked him for a favour (recommendation write up). But instead, he asked her to pay for the service.

Always watched something till the end and comprehend everything there is.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by nkemjacob2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
The man and woman need advice
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by jayworld15(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Leggodeals:
Wait, I'm not understanding this story.

He went from grace to grass to grace back to grass?

Meanwhile, I post high paying jobs here
https:///184037139835240/

He went from grace to grass to higher grace. Watch the video till the end before typing nonsense.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by jayworld15(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
osazsky:
This high paying job u just left Will favour me and my family

E be like say NAIRALANDERS ARE LAZY to watch a video till the very end, understand it and comment intelligently. Na waoh
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by jayworld15(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mayeldah:
Ehen, make him move on now, the beautiful ones are not yet born

btw, the lady has at right to choose who she wants to stay with, everybody should follow their dream

I'm so ashamed of nairalanders. You guys should be knowledgeable enough to watch something till the end and realised he's in better condition than his first one where you guys called a "glorious position". Damn it! Are you also aware he now has a standard where his potential girlfriend must not earn less than 100k? It was due to that.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
motionarena:

Sure you did not watch d video at all.
Just read the caption and start typing trash.

Illiteracy is indeed a disease

I don vex , if truly u want me to watch it send me data then I will know u are justified in your statement
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Mryacks: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
maxiart2:
Ladies of these days sha. She probably didn't take time to see a big future in him but was after his pay.

His passion will pay him more than that on the long run. Moreoso, he will have freedom, peace of mind and happiness in doing what he loves doing.

You nailed it. Almost exact what happend to me in 2021. Although for me, it wasn't a "high paying" job per se, but I left to work hard on mines.
We split, but I got more focused and peace abeg
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Xpol: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Even your mothers of old self no too loyal, most of the time na conditions make them loyal by force.

Unconditional love is only in the movies or story books. When someone is showing one of a kind love just watch your back and be careful.

Only your parents sometimes love you unconditionally, God said He will show mercy upon those He will show mercy meaning God can also love you unconditionally whether you’re good or bad.

Any love a man/boy or woman/girl is showing you must surely be attached to something and when that particular thing is no more there, my brother and sister if your shock absorber is not strong e go shock you paaa.

4 Likes

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by emperor4love(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Dis one de find view fr post of video
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by josephevergreen(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alot of men pass through this face of life..

Women sha.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Bigprick9inches: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Not clicking
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by BennyDGreat: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Maria96:

Do you by chance know what part of media he's into?
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by djon78(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Follow your dream, it doesn't guarantee success however. Following other's dreams is a way of life too.

Nobody ever succeed by accident, success awaits those who follow their dreams than those who follow other's dreams.

We all have our choices to make, but it has to be informed and tested. If we are to go on a very fresh path, the outcome is not guaranteed.

Exactly stated. You will see people you feel they are successful in there field, but they will be filled with regrets.

They made money, but once they reach especially middle age
Because they are not in there passion. They live unhappy lives

Those that followed there dreams will still be balling in there mid age

Thank God I am in my passion, went through dark period, but the light coming now is extraordinarily mind blowing

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
No time to check timegrin
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by ben4ever(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
They were not meant for each other, if he had lost his job, she would have left him too. Amazon owner Jeff bezos, left his job to follow his dream and today he is among the richest man in the world. That is why marriage scares me, you think that you are in love until the union gets tested. I prayed to God to let me meet my wife before he blesses me so that I don't fall into the hand of gold diggers who can pretend until the chips are down

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by absoluteSuccess: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
djon78:

Exactly stated. You will see people you feel they are successful in there field, but they will be filled with regrets.

They made money, but once they reach especially middle age
Because they are not in there passion. They live unhappy lives

Those that followed there dreams will still be balling in there mid age

Thank God I am in my passion, went through dark period, but the light coming now is extraordinarily mind blowing

Every progress across human society depends on this set of people. People who followed their dreams teach us through their success or their failures.

The rest of us are okay not taking any risk for the sheer terror of what happens when things go wrong, which surely is pretty part of the success story.

We're employed by the habitual trailblazers and people who have found their bearing on the long haul of life and risks. We're secured by their enterprise.

Great souls live their dreams, they are never wary of failing, their hope that the invisible forcces will sometimes come to their rescue often comes true.

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by djon78(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mayeldah:

btw, the lady has at right to choose who she wants to stay with, everybody should follow their dream
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by djon78(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mayeldah:

You won't understand
This one pass your power

Being with a spouse that doesn't key into your dreams is a no brainer

One of my Ogas was telling us of how he went for a short executive course in Harvard University

Sergie brin Co owner of Google taught them a topic

He said that his wife is the reason he so succeded with Google
That his wife is so excited about the whole set up right from where they were nothing. When he was doing his PhD

Highly creative guys function best around women that are excited about there creativity
Which most times leads to great success

But when a man is with a dull dumb woman, she will even draw the Man back from reaching his potential
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by OvertheTop(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
incogni2o:

Hmm, maybe He has more than enough savings in His account.

He shouldn't relent, If He truly knows what He is doing, the Lady will look at Him tomorrow and may regret her actions.

Watch the video, He Later Started Earning abt 800k and the lady attempted to come back
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by OvertheTop(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
maxiart2:

Watch the video, He Later Started Earning abt 800k and the lady attempted to come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.