Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him (46791 Views)

My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by zrocky: 2:43am On Jul 06, 2023
I worked in Nigeria earning 25k salary, no admission nothing, still hustling myself to japa which my babe then knew. Omo this girl where I like die been dey with me. She was in the university. omo once she graduate babe change o,

Come the act anyhow, me just the look am. Before she went for service she end our friendship, I still dey look am. As she went for service, 3 month later I move to Europe for my studies.

I made sure she didn't know that I had my visa , so once she started misbehaving i just dey look am cheesy.

3 years on I'm financially blessed by God's grace, where I dey now very few peope will dream of it and getting married to my American babe cheesy , she's done with service long ago, not married, still hustling a petty job in lagos. The rest is history.

I wish her well and i pray Hopefully life will be kind to us all to achieve our dreams. so one day we can see each other on the street with no regrets.

Word of advice for Nigerian women , yes Nigerian women, follow a man that has a dream and is focus on it, not all that glitter is Gold.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Therealtor11: 3:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Frantically looking for Igbo clients, afterwards you call them omo ale.
I don't comment on politics
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Therealtor11: 3:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Fourteen90:
shey Una dey do EASYBUY?
We are currently running a promo.dm me on for more info @
+234326

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Primusinterpares(m): 6:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Maria96:
A friend who is also a nairalander quit his 600k job some years ago to go follow his passion in media. Last time i saw him when i visited Nigeria. He was looking worn out and poverty stricken. He still insisted he will keep pushing till he makes it . I was like what a big fool.
You truly have no idea
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Tundex911: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2023
What is the passion?
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by OvertheTop(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2023
adexpa:

I will blame Davido because he was not ready to settle down when he publicly declared Chioma has his wife. Why doing such when you are not ready to commit yourself to the woman.

The same with this guy, why bringing a woman on board when you are still struggling to discover path and purpose, you want her to suffer while you're struggling to find your fit. It's a no no for me. Find your path, walk the path to a reasonable point and then find a lady who is interested in that path to go with you

From your Yarns, You are Saying Only a Man is Meant to Suffer...and when things become Soft/rosy, You Bring a Lady onboard.

Reality:
Things are Not Rosy for Life. When you Hit your all-time Low, Your Girl will SERVE you Breakfast (Leave You)....Because as you said Above She is not suppose to suffer with You.

So Who Will You Blame Then?
I Guess You will still Blame Yourself

well done bro
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by adexpa(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2023
OvertheTop:

From your Yarns, You are Saying Only a Man is Meant to Suffer...and when things become Soft/rosy, You Bring a Lady onboard.

Reality:
Things are Not Rosy for Life. When you Hit your all-time Low, Your Girl will SERVE you Breakfast (Leave You)....Because as you said Above She is not suppose to suffer with You.

So Who Will You Blame Then?
I Guess You will still Blame Yourself

well done bro

I was not saying until it is soft, i said until the path is clearly defined and you are sure of the direction. Your business might not bring in reasonable returns for years from commencement , but you are sure it will pick with consistency and perseverance; you have taken your time and energy to study and understand how things work in the path you follow, then you can convince a woman to join the train with evidence of progress. It's not even good for the man to bring a woman when he is not yet sure of himself; he will be frustrated with the burden of his hustle coupled with woman headache.

This was how I lived my life before I got married, just my opinion.......I hate headache, I faced my lane when I was yet sure of my direction.

Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by AnonymousMike(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
It’s takes a lot of courage and commitment to leave a job that pays you well to follow your passion that you don’t know when you might begin to reap the fruits of your labor..........kudos to the guy sha forsummoning that courage to follow through with his plans and dreams........Same thing Steve Harvey did too.....
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Karnice600: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zigzagman:
In this interesting video, a young man quit his high-paying job and followed his passion. His Wife-to-be exed him instantly.

How can a young man handle the relationship uncertainties that can follow chasing his dreams?

Can you convince today's woman to stay with you through thick and thin like our mothers of old?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryz0jjIXlU

Both of them did the right things. Its wrong to keep them together if any stops feeling right about their being together.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Maria96: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chidolalar:

What kind of financial institution dat pays 600k
there are people earning over 1m in banks. I was an assistant banking officer in a bank some years ago. I was on 400k plus. What do you think banking officers and senior banking officials we’re collecting Dey play
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Zigzagman: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maria96:
there are people earning over 1m in banks. I was an assistant banking officer in a bank some years ago. I was on 400k plus. What do you think banking officers and senior banking officials we’re collecting Dey play

no mind dem
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by orjibra1: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

lyriclekidd:
Women don't love men
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Zigzagman: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
lyriclekidd:
Women don't love men

wisdom cool
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Zigzagman: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Karnice600:

Both of them did the right things. Its wrong to keep them together if any stops feeling right about their being together.

that's one-way of seeing things
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Knetpro(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Zigzagman:
In this interesting video, a young man quit his high-paying job and followed his passion. His Wife-to-be exed him instantly.

How can a young man handle the relationship uncertainties that can follow chasing his dreams?

Can you convince today's woman to stay with you through thick and thin like our mothers of old?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryz0jjIXlU

You asked a question: can you convince today's woman to stay with you through thick and thin like our mother's of old?

And my answer to that question is NO.

That's because the foundation for today's women is quite different from that of our mothers of old.

As such, their outlook and expectations in life is quite different.

But, there are still a few good women out there who have not been corrupted by the pack.

Do a diligent search. You will find them.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Zigzagman: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Knetpro:

You asked a question: can you convince today's woman to stay with you through thick and thin like our mother's of old?

And my answer to that question is NO.

That's because the foundation for today's women is quite different from that of our mothers of old.

As such, their outlook and expectations in life is quite different.

But, there are still a few good women out there who have not been corrupted by the pack.

Do a diligent search. You will find them.

The dating pool is filled with poisonous fishes
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Knetpro(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Zigzagman:

The dating pool is filled with poisonous fishes

Yeah.

I believe you have a point there.
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Zigzagman: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Knetpro:

Yeah.

I believe you have a point there.

Your best bet is to find a girl whose family have raised right. We're going back to the times of arranged marriages
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by ideamonster: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zigzagman:

Your best bet is to find a girl whose family have raised right. We're going back to the times of arranged marriages

and will those girls fall out of heaven
Re: Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him by Dimaya: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
ideamonster:

and will those girls fall out of heaven

I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.