Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten (17190 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Chidiugwu1990: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

Guys how legit is this, I'm scared of making the payment only to be disappointed later as it isn't easy coughing out 30k in this economy.
Guys I need your input.. The Church is a big church here in Lagos.
Please no mods should take this to front-page o so they won't see this

If any company actually employ you and maybe they feel that you're deficient in a particular skill they wanted from and wish you to train in such skill, I think you should not be paying for such. They should bear 100% cost of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by gassbee: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Once money is involved, just start running
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by mukthar2000(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
looking men and women all smartly dressed, they were all matured, I felt inferior and intimidated by their appear.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by ndudiogeleka: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mistake
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by mukthar2000(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
looking men and women all smartly dressed, they were all matured, I felt inferior and intimidated by their appear.

Op be wise, na scammer they dress pass any body to entice their Clint, don't get carried away bexos they are inside the church or the HR shake ur hand, did u no how many hands that guy might have shake in a day with such motivated world's, guy visit that church b4 any payment on Sunday to speak with the real pastor it true, becos 30k presently from the person were do get job huh na issue ooo, be wise guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by mosaicafrique: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ask them to deduct from your 150,000
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by mastermaestro(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Use your sense nau. Are you a member of the church? Churches hardly recruit outsiders into positions. Most church recruitment exercises take place from within.

Which ministerial training them wan use one month give you? This one na ogboju nau. New recruit wants to collect 150k from a church? How many of their pastors earn such monthly? They want to swindle you of your savings bro. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by ChronicGp(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Run o....
I was a victim of same
Commitment.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by EndRape2(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Do not pay, is a scam, tell them to deduct it from your salary, thst you do not have money.

ote author=JobAndVacancies post=124217576]Good evening guys.

Guys how legit is this, I'm scared of making the payment only to be disappointed later as it isn't easy coughing out 30k in this economy.
Please no mods should take this to front-page o so they won't see this [/quote]
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by akanjikokoro: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pls receive the authentic letter of employment before you pay for one month training.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Josephkabila12: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
That's fake job
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by biafranrealson: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
are you a small pikin?
all those their dressing and looks are called packaging
ask them to give you the account number for the payment,
IF it tallies with the name of the church, go there and confirm
but no legit employer will ask you for a dime before employing

or rather tell them to deduct the 30k when they pay you your first salary
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Godshope: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fraudsters
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by aliscomonaj: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
No employer will ask you to pay before he employ you but rather they should be the one to pay you your tfair, breakfast n lunch.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by MYKELDAYO(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

bro pure scam
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by ashawopikin(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
I smell GNLD, These people ni dey even fear God again, which church or company will collect money to train new recruits?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Idoko619(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Vipro:
Shey dem suppose give you 150k as monthly renumeration?

Make dem remove the 30K from the salary, pay you the remaining 120K for that month.

That is the greatest advise a wise man will give you.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Idoko619(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why are not posting their number so we can help you call and them and rain insult.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by chukwudiology(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Job scamming don still enter church, what type of country is this?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by countryman13: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Simply tell them REMOVE THE 30K FROM MY NEXT MONTH SALARY AND PAY ME 120K [/quote]
Iyen na daa (Nice one too)
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Pirosaw: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
run ooooo
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by gbogboija: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Na scam be that o
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Francomorera(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Run ooo, na dem ooo, GNLD, I almost fall victim for them in Ibadan. The money then nah 15k

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by OBTOREPA(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

Just go there on Sunday, meet one of the pastors or usher and make enquiries,that's all.
Don't mind all those telling you to run,just man-up and do what I just advised. You will surely get your real answers.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by mylove4God(f): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
It is a scam
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Bigseven(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

well if the one I’ll forget the job instantly. No organization will ask you to pay money for training you. Also, forget anything “church” a sincere church will not ask you to pay for ministerial whatever. So run and make sure you collect all your credentials you submitted including your CV hard copies I mean.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Samueli007: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

Tell them to remove the 30k from the 150k they will pay you at the end of the month.

If dem no gree na scam.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Oomardesigns: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is funny. Imagine someone who is willing to pay you 150k a month is asking you for 30k. Bros this is pure scam. Scammers dress well to impress their preys ask Pos operators
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by thatigboman: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

it's fraud
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by olaodun: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
fake pls run
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
nairalee:
use your teeth to count your tongue....

sorry use your tongue to count your teeth

see how odd that initial proverb sounded? thats how odd this offer is

Simply tell them REMOVE THE 30K FROM MY NEXT MONTH SALARY AND PAY ME 120K

Sodikigrin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by goldmatrix(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
It is a scam like inec. Tell them to deduct training fee from the salary to be paid and remit balance end of month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting / Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Sample Cv And Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.