Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten (17189 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

Guys how legit is this, I'm scared of making the payment only to be disappointed later as it isn't easy coughing out 30k in this economy.
Guys I need your input.. The Church is a big church here in Lagos.
Please no mods should take this to front-page o so they won't see this

It's a scam. If they can't pay 30k for your training, are they also unable to take 30k from your first pay to pay for your training? Any job that requires you to pay for anything is a scam. Forget it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by mrcrabs(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Scam
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Dike272: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tell them to take 50k from your first salary in place of the 30k then watch the story they would come up with, after which run!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by BigBizzy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Scam
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Neddyogu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
That’s Fraud with a capital F
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by isabi2lof: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Just like learnaian career cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by seyenko(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tell your interviewer to deduct the N30k from your first salary, it maybe a scam or the job does not even involve the church but someone just using the church premises for scams. I recall Ajudua using the CBN office in Lagos for 419 scams in the early 90s

JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

Guys how legit is this, I'm scared of making the payment only to be disappointed later as it isn't easy coughing out 30k in this economy.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by emynike2001(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

Op find your legs, connect it to your brain and RUN a lot is now happening even in the house of God...shame
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by kwasoly(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

Did they give you any employment letter?
If No run for your dear life...
Organizations do training for new staff without charging, I smell revamped scam
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by PricelessGem1: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
I sense it is fake. You can ask them to pay it and deduct it from your first salary. In this way, you are playing safe. If they refuse, you better run as fast as you can.
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by AfonjaPriest: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

This is the way I see your situation:
You left home with Desperation to seek for a job and met Gullibility looking you directly in the face.
Pray the scammers don't put you in the same room with Frustration.
My advice to you is, go back home where you'll be better off sharing an apartment with Confusion.
It's better that way. Eventually Solution will come knocking on your door.
Until then, keep listening to the sweet voice of Determination.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by kennygee18(m): 5:53am On Jul 06, 2023
That is obviously a cheap scam...No real employer will ask you to make a deposit before been trained or even starting a job...I bet d majority of you that came for the interview got selected...Just run.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by Tundex911: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Scammers everywhere

Bet watchful
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by kaceylove21(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2023
If the work is from indeed my brother run ooo

I got a message from indeed too, only to land into the hands of neo life guys telling me to pay 45k for some package like that

When I got the message from indeed, it was office assistant position

If na indeed nah scam full for there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by AnonymousMike(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
It’s a big scam, why would they tell you to pay 30k for this economy for a job that you haven’t even started...........Baba tell them make them comot the money from your salary when you don work for one month.....you gain your 120k, them collect their 30k everybody goes home happy........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting / Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Sample Cv And Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.