Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale (37268 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings / I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
How safe is this

I'm also concerned about this also
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
beeboy09:
I saw this add in the morning and placed my order immediately. Thanks a lot i got it about 2hrs later via a dispatch. Once i install and test i will revert on my experience.

Thanks for the review
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
This thread will come handy some day, make I dey battle with better days ahead first...
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by fuckboys: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks for the review
you have LNG for 1.9kva firman?

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Fuckyoumod: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
The medium sized hybrid carburator (gx160 gx200) costs ₦24,000

The big size GX390 Costs ₦32,000

Location is ogba Lagos

Contact on gsm or whatsapp 08033910382

The price alone has
de-marketed it.
Why 24k and 32k respectively?

You will still buy gas, after spending 24k? gas is not cheap either.

Reduce the price and affordability will inspire people to look this way.

1 Like

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
fuckboys:
you have LNG for 1.9kva firman?

I have a solution. MESSAGE ME

3 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
stagger:
I did a test with the LPG carburetor on a 6.5KVA gen with water pump, ac and washing machine load.

I got 9 hours of power on 12.5 kg which I got for N7,500.

That's a cost of N833 per hour.

Same gen has a 25 litre PMS tank which runs for 12 hours (on limited load; one ac only). That's N13,500 (@ N540/litre) for 12 hours, or N1,125 per hour.

Savings per hour: N1,125 - N833 = N292 per hour.

Using the LPG carburetor and gas for 6 hours a day (assuming you want to run it from 6pm to 12 midnight if there is no power), you save N292 X 6 = N1,752 per day.

Over 30 days, that's savings of N52,560. Over a year, that's savings of N630,720.

Meanwhile, I imported my carburetor from China at a cost of 17,500. It was delivered to my house. Cylinder kept at a distance of 6 yards away.
The only thing I notice is that I have to put the gas on and leave it for 1 minute to enter the system, and then I have to pull three or four times before it kicks in. Also have to return the choke pretty fast or it will go off.

Have been using this system for a month now. No issues.

I will advice not to fill your gas at roadside vendors. Air in the cylinder instead of LPG will cause the gen to start fluctuating.
Who installed the item or did you DIY?
I'm about placing an order too from outside because the price our brodas are posting about the stuff is so frustrating!
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by woodr5711: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
legendgalas:

how true is this?

That is what I'm using, I didn't buy any carburetor, the engineer just loose the carburetor and remove something inside and fixed it back. It is working, I would have drop the video but if you need it let me know
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Menclothing: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
This conversation is a nice thing

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
bonnyhope:

Probably he quoted exorbitant price
Though he's my buddy, the price he tagged is so frustrating.
Most of us still gat data for fone, we dey Google somethings nahhhh!
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by eglobalcafe: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
I tried this with my gen it's sucks, my gen is new and I bought the carburetor for 35k, omo 12kg gas lasted for just 3days. Am not spoiling his or her business but telling people the truth is really worth it. I was so desperate use this gas because fuel was so expensive. I just change it back to petrol because the risks is not worth it. You can buy an use it and try it on your own but my experience with this hmm is bad.

I was thinking the gas was leaking but after using different cylinder for two weeks then I concluded yesterday and today I changed it to petrol. The good thing now is you can use the carburetor for both petrol and gas. Someone say you can use 1kg for 24 hours that was when I picked interest I never new it was just for them to do their own business. Guys it's not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Sambab(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
It's car I need not generator..
Can't you do that?

GAZZUZZ:

Location is ogba Lagos

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by fuckboys: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

I have a solution. MESSAGE ME
Alright sir.
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
eglobalcafe:
I tried this with my gen it's sucks, my gen is new and I bought the carburetor for 35k, omo 12kg gas lasted for just 3days. Am not spoiling his or her business but telling people the truth is really worth it. I was so desperate use this gas because fuel was so expensive. I just change it back to petrol because the risks is not worth it. You can buy an use it and try it on your own but my experience with this hmm is bad.

I was thinking the gas was leaking but after using different cylinder for two weeks then I concluded yesterday and today I changed it to petrol. The good thing now is you can use the carburetor for both petrol and gas. Someone say you can use 1kg for 24 hours that was when I picked interest I never new it was just for them to do their own business. Guys it's not worth it.

How many hours did you run your gen in 3 days?

A day has 24hrs
Did you run it for 72hrs? If yes you are a hero

1 Like

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Though he's my buddy, the price he tagged is so frustrating.
Most of us still gat data for fone, we dey Google somethings nahhhh!

Show me a cheaper seller now now that has goods . Not tomorrow, now
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
woodr5711:

That is what I'm using, I didn't buy any carburetor, the engineer just loose the carburetor and remove something inside and fixed it back. It is working, I would have drop the video but if you need it let me know

Kindly send a pic of the magic your tech did.

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by fuckboys: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
beeboy09:
I saw this add in the morning and placed my order immediately. Thanks a lot i got it about 2hrs later via a dispatch. Once i install and test i will revert on my experience.
you don fix am, how e dey?
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
The price alone has
de-marketed it.

Market forces , determine price. If there were cheaper alternatives I will not be in business
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
How safe is this

Contrary to popular opinions, a generator is not a naked flame.

If we can keep a cylinder in an enclosed kitchen with windows closed while cooking , then a gen outdoors with a cylinder connected meters away is extremely safe.

What would you feel comfortable keeping inside your house

A a gallon of petrol

B a full cylinder of gas

No one in their right senses will bring a gallon of fuel inside their homes.

13 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by eghuan1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Location is ogba Lagos

Your own even cheap. In Benin I bought for big generator for 45k, fixed it and it didn't work.

We returned it the man say he no de collect again. Omo we change am for the man o. We created big scene all the traders on that line gathered. Three different technicians checked it and confirm it was factory error before the man changed it for us.

We later discovered he had an issue with the technician that we hired to fix it for us.

But we're enjoying the level now o. The generator is so quiet. We want to know how long a 12.5kg cylinder will last us because we de buy fuel 14k every three days before.

5 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by okoroemeka(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
stagger:
I did a test with the LPG carburetor on a 6.5KVA gen with water pump, ac and washing machine load.

I got 9 hours of power on 12.5 kg which I got for N7,500.

That's a cost of N833 per hour.

Same gen has a 25 litre PMS tank which runs for 12 hours (on limited load; one ac only). That's N13,500 (@ N540/litre) for 12 hours, or N1,125 per hour.

Savings per hour: N1,125 - N833 = N292 per hour.

Using the LPG carburetor and gas for 6 hours a day (assuming you want to run it from 6pm to 12 midnight if there is no power), you save N292 X 6 = N1,752 per day.

Over 30 days, that's savings of N52,560. Over a year, that's savings of N630,720.

Meanwhile, I imported my carburetor from China at a cost of 17,500. It was delivered to my house. Cylinder kept at a distance of 6 yards away.
The only thing I notice is that I have to put the gas on and leave it for 1 minute to enter the system, and then I have to pull three or four times before it kicks in. Also have to return the choke pretty fast or it will go off.

Have been using this system for a month now. No issues.

I will advice not to fill your gas at roadside vendors. Air in the cylinder instead of LPG will cause the gen to start fluctuating.
well done stagger,very good result but I think it will be fair on gas to carry same limited load as the petrol because load matters a lot in fuel consumption,a 6.5kv gen wiith no load will be more fuel efficient than a 2.9kv gen with load,so load makes a big difference,that ac,water pump and washing machine will not not be anything less than -3000-3500 watts which is almost 60% load,give it the AC only and reduce the rpm let's see the true difference,the gas will beat hands down,

3 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by eteebanky1: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Akosileak:
Expect more patronage......

You gree 50k for the Toshiba?
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by orpeeh: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Can It work for surface water pump?
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by fabolouz1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Have you taken the load factor into consideration ? There is a pharmacy I know that tried this but the owner has since switched back to using pms because 8kg of gas couldn't last more than 7 hours.

2 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by melonsgroup: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
The price alone has
de-marketed it.

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Fuckyoumod: 4:10am On Jul 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
I see.
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Nnannapat(m): 4:15am On Jul 06, 2023
I am currently using this LPG system on my 2900 Sumec generator that I bought recently, I bought the LPG/PMS carburetor for 12k at Trade fair market Lagos.
I filled my 12.5 kg gas cylinder for 7000 naira,(Satellite town, Lagos)and used it for 2 and half night to test the system.
The LPG system on 12.5 kg cylinder @ 560 naira/kg will give you about 30 hours uninterrupted power on 2900 generator, that is about 234 naira/ hour.

Things to note:

(1) You need at least 3 yards of gas hose to connect from the gas regulator on the cylinder to the carburetor on the generator.

(2) I tested the carburetor with a naked flame when the gas regulator is open to see if it leaks and the flame didn't ignite, meaning that it is even safer than PMS.

(3) The carburetor choke needs to be open always, as with PMS system you need to close the choke handle to start the generator then turn it to run when it starts, but the choke handle needs to be turned to run always when you are using LPG.

(4) When you want to switch off the generator, just turn off the generator on/off switch, then turn off the LPG regulator.

(5) Always use quality engine oil( I use Mobil) if possible buy from the filling stations, it makes your engine to last longer.

LPG is more cheaper to use than PMS.

7 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Show me a cheaper seller now now that has goods . Not tomorrow, now
Bro I don't do that now-now business!
I do China...ok! I'm not a politician, stealing the bread neither am I a cousin to hush puppi, so I'm frugal while spending. I love folks with biznez acumen but I hate being scammed too!

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Selling ......
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
mytime24:
Advert

Paid advert

1 Like

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2023
Updated with more goods on page 1
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2023
Selling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) / The Best Platform To Sell Your Vehicles Locally! / Kia Picanto, Brand New At Great Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.