Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale (37253 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings / I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:44am On Aug 01, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Looking for a functional, Durable LPG/CNG/Petrol HYBRID Carburettor? Look no further.

Advantages

* LPG/CNG is much cheaper to run than petrol

* Ability to use 3 types of fuels (LPG/CNG/Petrol)

* Easy Straight Forward installation. (5mins)

* LPG doesn’t damage engine parts, LPG vs petrol is cleaner burning than petrol or diesel in an engine

* No more fuel contamination issues with bad petrol, fewer visits to the repair place .

* No more carbon build up inside combustion chamber, greatly reduces maintenance cost.

* Flexibility: if petrol is scarce use LPG, if LPG is scarce use petrol or CNG

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

* LPG may actually prolong engine life

The carburettors come in 2 types .

The medium sized generators GX160 and GX200 series for generators from 2-4.5kva

The big sized Gen GX390 series from 5kva - 12kva

Individual parts are also Available for DIY peeps that want to make their own designs for incompatible gen types.

Simple installation

Installation video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBaT8k0Mr8

08033910382 .

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Looking for a functional, Durable LPG/CNG/Petrol HYBRID Carburettor? Look no further.

Advantages

* Ability to use 3 types of fuels .(LPG/CNG/Petrol)

* LPG doesn’t damage engine parts, LPG vs petrol is cleaner burning than petrol or diesel in an engine

* No more fuel contamination issues with bad petrol, fewer visits to the repair place .

* No more carbon build up inside combustion chamber, greatly reduces maintenance cost.

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Individual parts are also Available for DIY peeps that want to make their own designs for incompatible gen types.

Simple installation

Installation video

08033910382 .

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by LUDALOOLO(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2023
MetaFiles230709:
I

Na ignorance dey run some people scam...
Have you ordered something from aliexpress before?
Okay, you will pay shipping, when it arrives you will pay tax plus all the long waiting and frustration and what if it doesn't work, how will you return it, you dey drink fuel to get power to wait out the frustration right?

Dont be penny wise pounds foolish.

Wisdom know go finish for your head bros
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by LUDALOOLO(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Kobicove:

I'm also concerned about this also

Purchase a fiber cylinder and ensure you get a high quality 4M hose, ensure the hose is well attached to both the Cylinder and the gen. You are good to go

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by LUDALOOLO(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2023
bonnyhope:

Probably he quoted exorbitant price

You can call him thief for such reason. Am sure he didn't force anyone to buy
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
LUDALOOLO:

Purchase a fiber cylinder and ensure you get a high quality 4M hose, ensure the hose is well attached to both the Cylinder and the gen. You are good to go

Ok
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Warning! Do not use this, it is not a regulator. You will only damage the hybrid carb gas section and leak gas.

2 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by smoke9910(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=124821478][/quote]
What's the price for the two types of carburettors?
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by legendgalas(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
woodr5711:

That is what I'm using, I didn't buy any carburetor, the engineer just loose the carburetor and remove something inside and fixed it back. It is working, I would have drop the video but if you need it let me know
I need it please
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Sponsored Post.
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by soxyfem: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Delivery within Lagos .

* Step 1 contact number whatsapp 08033910382

* step 2 indicate gen type and model (pic will be helpful)

* Step 3 Send street address, (delivery rate will be generated)

* Step 4 Make payment for product and part will be instantly dispatched .

Kindly note, I do NOT do pay on delivery

Hello GAZZUZZ, pls how much is it, especially for a V6 engine
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
soxyfem:

Hello GAZZUZZ, pls how much is it, especially for a V6 engine

Cars will be from first week of next month

Any more info kindly message 08033910382

1 Like

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GloriousGbola: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Warning! Do not use this, it is not a regulator. You will only damage the hybrid carb gas section and leak gas.

Good morning chief.

Is this fine?

I sometimes smell gas when the gen is running.

Also any guide on maximizing the gas?

We have found that when the cylinder runs out if you turn it on its side it gives like 30 minutes more. Or should we just weld a stand that inverts the cylinder to 45 degrees?

It also seems the gen burns oil faster but I'm not sure if this is not because of the gens age.

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Good morning chief.

Is this fine?

I sometimes smell gas when the gen is running.

Also any guide on maximizing the gas?

We have found that when the cylinder runs out if you turn it on its side it gives like 30 minutes more. Or should we just weld a stand that inverts the cylinder to 45 degrees?

It also seems the gen burns oil faster but I'm not sure if this is not because of the gens age.

You should not smell gas. If you do, you have a leak or its is running rich. Turning it sideways is fine you cannot finish up all the gas in a 12.5kg cylinder
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by kinggenesis(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
@Gazzuzz, I noticed that my 12.5kg Gas Cylinder get wet whenever I'm running my generator on LPG.

What could be the problem and how do I resolve this problem?

Note that the generator, hybrid carburator and gas cylinder are all new
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
kinggenesis:
@Gazzuzz, I noticed that my 12.5kg Gas Cylinder get wet whenever I'm running my generator on LPG.

What could be the problem and how do I resolve this problem?

Note that the generator, hybrid carburator and gas cylinder are all new

It is normal for it to sweat smiley would you rather it got hot? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by sukkot: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2023
stagger:

Nigeria flares billions of cubic feet of gas every year. We have it in almost limitless supply, and we are not importing it. The price should even be coming down as we do more utilization of what is being flared.
ermmm bros wetin i tell you ?

sukkot:
demand and supply. if everybody converts to LPG the demand is huge so they jack up the price. we are back to square one

https://www.nairaland.com/7797628/cooking-gas-price-rise-next
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2023
Still selling
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Mide3367: 1:36am On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=124939954][/quote]how much is it
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Mide3367:
how much is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) / Kia Picanto, Brand New At Great Prices. / Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.