Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale (37266 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings / I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Making deliveries
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
installing
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by Manuella4ace: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nnannapat:
I am currently using this LPG system on my 2900 Sumec generator that I bought recently, I bought the LPG/PMS carburetor for 12k at Trade fair market Lagos.
I filled my 12.5 kg gas cylinder for 7000 naira,(Satellite town, Lagos)and used it for 2 and half night to test the system.
The LPG system on 12.5 kg cylinder @ 560 naira/kg will give you about 30 hours uninterrupted power on 2900 generator, that is about 234 naira/ hour.

Things to note:

(1) You need at least 3 yards of gas hose to connect from the gas regulator on the cylinder to the carburetor on the generator.

(2) I tested the carburetor with a naked flame when the gas regulator is open to see if it leaks and the flame didn't ignite, meaning that it is even safer than PMS.

(3) The carburetor choke needs to be open always, as with PMS system you need to close the choke handle to start the generator then turn it to run when it starts, but the choke handle needs to be turned to run always when you are using LPG.

(4) When you want to switch off the generator, just turn off the generator on/off switch, then turn off the LPG regulator.

(5) Always use quality engine oil( I use Mobil) if possible buy from the filling stations, it makes your engine to last longer.

LPG is more cheaper to use than PMS.

You're actually correct, I've done the calculation and I even find out the firman generators consume less LPG that other brands. I use Firman 2900, 3000 and 10kg (6800) will last for 30hrs + but with my itec 3500 which is the same as the firman 3000 in term of power, 10kg (6800) will last for 25hrs + with my full load
I use 10liters of fuel from 6pm till 7am (5400)

Petrol - 20 liters for 26hr = 11000
LPG - 10kg for 25hrs + = 6800
I save 2100 daily.

In all, LPG is more cheaper to run on generator than petrol even though we buy LPG @ 630 - 680 here.

Bought from gazzuzz and delivered to me here in Anambra state.
Baba too legit.

1 Like

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Manuella4ace:

You're actually correct, I've done the calculation and I even find out the firman generators consume less LPG that other brands. I use Firman 2900, 3000 and 10kg (6800) will last for 30hrs + but with my itec 3500 which is the same as the firman 3000 in term of power, 10kg (6800) will last for 25hrs + with my full load
I use 10liters of fuel from 6pm till 7am (5400)

Petrol - 20 liters for 26hr = 11000
LPG - 10kg for 25hrs + = 6800
I save 2100 daily.

In all, LPG is more cheaper to run on generator than petrol even though we buy LPG @ 630 - 680 here.

Bought from gazzuzz and delivered to me here in Anambra state.
Baba too legit.

Thanks for the review

2 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by toygod2: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
CNG vs LPG

CNG is an abbreviation of “Compressed Natural Gas” whereas LPG is an abbreviation of “Liquefied Petroleum Gas”. The primary difference between CNG and LPG lies in the components that make up these fuels. While CNG is primarily made up of Methane, LPG is primarily made up of propane (and Butane).

CNG is cheaper and safer than LPG! But LPG produces more energy than CNG!

AGO - Automotive Gas Oil aka Diesel!
PMS - Premium Motor Spirit aka Gasoline/Petrol!
DPK - Dual Purpose Kerosene!

You have valuable and fantastic info, however , i disagree with the part where you said, CNG is safer than LPG.
Logically in this part of the world, Nigeria we are, Butane is believed to be safer than Propane.
If that is agreed , then , do you think METHANE would be any better than PROPANE?

May God almighty bless this OP , for not hoarding ideas.
Very well explained that even a lay-man can try .
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09am On Jul 07, 2023
toygod2:

You have valuable and fantastic info, however , i disagree with the part where you said, CNG is safer than LPG.
Logically in this part of the world, Nigeria we are, Butane is believed to be safer than Propane.
If that is agreed , then , do you think METHANE would be any better than PROPANE?

Amen
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:11am On Jul 07, 2023
There are hundreds of you guys who want pay on delivery.

Kindly use my address to pickup goods if you cannot trust a stranger with your funds .

Office address
Number 2c awe street off Alh Haruna street Haruna bustop ifako ijaye near ogba Lagos Nigeria

Gazzuzz Autos
0803 391 0382

https://g.co/kgs/G3ESuW

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2023
toygod2:

CNG releases less greenhouse gas, while LPG releases carbon dioxide. In the case of a spill, CNG quickly dissipates (since it is lighter than air), whereas LPG will settle on the ground (heavier than air). In general, CNG is considered safer than LPG, since LPG is difficult to disperse.
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2023
Available
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Installing
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2023
Evolving
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2023
selling
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
The medium sized hybrid carburator (gx160 gx200) costs ₦24,000

The big size GX390 Costs ₦32,000

Location is ogba Lagos

NO pay on delivery!

Pickup address
Number 2c awe street off Alh Haruna street Haruna bustop ifako ijaye near ogba Lagos Nigeria

Gazzuzz Autos
0803 391 0382

https://g.co/kgs/G3ESuW

Contact on gsm or whatsapp 08033910382

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Looking for a functional, Durable LPG/CNG/Petrol HYBRID Carburettor? Look no further.

Advantages

* LPG/CNG is much cheaper to run than petrol

* Ability to use 3 types of fuels (LPG/CNG/Petrol)

* Easy Straight Forward installation. (5mins)

* LPG doesn’t damage engine parts, LPG vs petrol is cleaner burning than petrol or diesel in an engine

* No more fuel contamination issues with bad petrol, fewer visits to the repair place .

* No more carbon build up inside combustion chamber, greatly reduces maintenance cost.

* Flexibility: if petrol is scarce use LPG, if LPG is scarce use petrol or CNG

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

* LPG may actually prolong engine life

The carburettors come in 2 types .

The medium sized generators GX160 and GX200 series for generators from 2-4.5kva

The big sized Gen GX390 series from 5kva - 12kva

Individual parts are also Available for DIY peeps that want to make their own designs for incompatible gen types.

Simple installation

Installation video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBaT8k0Mr8

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Looking for a functional, Durable LPG/CNG/Petrol HYBRID Carburettor? Look no further.

Advantages

* LPG doesn’t damage engine parts, LPG vs petrol is cleaner burning than petrol or diesel in an engine

* No more fuel contamination issues with bad petrol, fewer visits to the repair place .

* No more carbon build up inside combustion chamber, greatly reduces maintenance cost.

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Individual parts are also Available for DIY peeps that want to make their own designs for incompatible gen types.

Simple installation

Installation video

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

08033910382 .

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by diportivo: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2023
the reviews are rolling in

for now 100 per positive

the few atohunrinwa on the first 2 pages,wey no get anything to buy but their typing thumbs sharp pass ragnar's sword no dey here to come see wonder grin

teni begi l'oju......igi a ru'we for sure

1 Like

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2023
diportivo:
the reviews are rolling in

for now 100 per positive

the few atohunrinwa on the first 2 pages,wey no get anything to buy but their typing thumbs sharp pass ragnar's sword no dey here to come see wonder grin

teni begi l'oju......igi a ru'we for sure

Nah their type still de run kerosine to cook as per safer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

08033910382 .

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by toygod2: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

CNG releases less greenhouse gas, while LPG releases carbon dioxide. In the case of a spill, CNG quickly dissipates (since it is lighter than air), whereas LPG will settle on the ground (heavier than air). In general, CNG is considered safer than LPG, since LPG is difficult to disperse.

I believe you know that both methane & carbon dioxide are greenhouse gases?

So then , how do you or how are you able to quantify the quantities released?

Can you be more specific about the particular GHG that CNG releases? Because logically , methane which is the primary/original composition of CNG is harmful to the environment, then its byproduct can not be any different.

And from simple chemistry, both will release co2 during burning.

Hence , if there byproducts are not same , then CNG would be worse (both the original or primary composition and its byproduct).

Also, the dispersing aspect of your discussion...... can we not relate it to a case of inflammable & combustible products?

inflammable products are riskier such that it disperses quickly and gives you little or no time before the eventual causality unlike the combustibles, that might still have time to ameliorate.

I wait more engagement from you.
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Selling
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by MetaFiles230709: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2023
I
melonsgroup:

Na ignorance dey run some people scam...
Have you ordered something from aliexpress before?
Okay, you will pay shipping, when it arrives you will pay tax plus all the long waiting and frustration and what if it doesn't work, how will you return it, you dey drink fuel to get power to wait out the frustration right?

Dont be penny wise pounds foolish.
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

08033910382 ..

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Ability to use 3 types of fuels (LPG/CNG/Petrol).

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by RabbitGuy: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=124571128][/quote]

undecided undecided undecided

Reduce your price.. This is getting very cheap now
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Ability to use 3 typ.es of fuels (LPG/CNG/Petrol)

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Advantages

* Safer Handling LPG/CNG

Simple installation

Installation video

Sponsored Post
Re: LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale by SamBalo08935: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Menclothing:
This conversation is a nice thing
pls can you send me the video. 09068165839

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) / The Best Platform To Sell Your Vehicles Locally! / Kia Picanto, Brand New At Great Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.