Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (73809 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

Because you can't afford to buy fuel does not translate to the nation's economy nose diving.
You guys have messed Nigeria economy up, stop fooling yourself
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Caseless: 2:34am On Jul 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Does it mean 'THE NORTHERNERS' do not take JAMB? undecided
How did MAD-MOOD YAKUBU BANZA become a professor? undecided
THE QUOTA SYSTEM BILLIONAIRE CALLED DANGOTE NKO?

Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!
He's like the only first-class of history or first from the north. Care to give us more list of history first-class from your region?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by viodemus: 2:44am On Jul 06, 2023
is it an Igbo list?

Others dey try, but we dey there gbam.

I love my tribe. I no fit fit for the other two tribes, e go hard me.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by JesusSaves49(m): 2:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Jamb has exposed you all, products of miracle centres parading doctored results as the best result.

No wonder Obi who came 3rd is parading himself as winner of the presidential election

Do you know none of those from the East did their exams in the East but in the west or North Central?

Please, can you tell us why you guys run miracle centres?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:47am On Jul 06, 2023
SmartPolician:

Don't use every opportunity to insult northerners. Everyone naturally has their strength and weakness. The problem of Nigeria is that we don't make intentional efforts to understand our strength in diversity and develop it. The point is, everyone must not perform well in conventional schools.

If NigΓ©ria was a sane society, there would be efforts towards building schools of agriculture in the north because believe it or not, those people feed the rest of the country. The schools of agriculture will teach them how to farm with modern farm implements and ranch cattle to optimise their products, instead using cows to cause problems all over the place (pastoral nomadism) and blame it on culture.

That the North is producing more food and cattle today has been as a result of consistent acts of sabotage by past Northern president and Heads of States, including that dummy that just vacated the seat of power on the efforts of other regions to produce food. Our great leader, the sage, chief Obafemi Awolowo laid the groundwork for farm settlements and cattle ranches in several places in the Western Region and continued to sustain them even when Ironsi, Gowon and Muritala broke the regions into States (Ironsi laid the foundation by abolishing regions). The Western Region was self sustaining and self reliant in terms of food production. I don't know anything about the Eastern region, so I cannot say much about them. There were even institutes of agriculture that were created where ground breaking researches on both food and animal production were made. We had the best beef because our tsetse fly resistant cattle were bulkier than the ones those Fulani tramps had. Theirs (the Fulani) were always cheaper to get by Owambe folks.
Gradually, but not without the collaboration of our greedy, clueless and accursed governors who stood by while the North raped the South, those grand efforts at self sustainance were destroyed. All fertilizers were diverted to the North. All funds for research at the tertiary institutions were stopped. All farm settlements died off. The cattle ranches died off. I have seen the many ground breaking researches and achievements by Departments of Agriculture in SW universities but there were no funds available to get them into the larger markets. I have seen different new cattle hybrids bred in the University of Ibadan. Different poultry breeds as well as crops. But these products will for ever remain confined to the walls of the University. Some of these researches have been sold to the Western world.
All these came as a result of concerted efforts by Northern elitist elements to sabotage food production in the South while they push the narrative that the North produces better. This also allowed Fulani pastoralists to thrive.

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by akin9ja78(m): 2:57am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124220954:
Not just JAMB, Anambra has the highest cut off points in Nigeria followed by Imo, Imo Anambra currently producing the highest lawyers, medical doctors and engineers same with those gaining administration in management science

Igbo amaka not dey carry last, in drugs na una be our number 1 in everything you deserve your flowers now.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 3:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Over the years Nigerians have been scoring upto 360 in JAMB as seen in this source here? Has JAMB ever announced a candidate who scored upto 380 or more before?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:03am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124221288:

You forgot that Oluwale center is rooted in Yoruba land start from Tinubu, former Finance minister, go to Lagos Island and see their headquarter

JAMB should invite the girl and her parents and prove their credibility

You won't relent until you send that girl to prison, Γ bΓ­? Instead of you to shut up, you still want to prove some fake innocence.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:06am On Jul 06, 2023
tollyboy5:

The same person lives and wrote the exam in lagos So na our pikin. He or she is a lagosian simple.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œYou wan cause katakata. Do you want them to send UGM after you?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:07am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124221460:

When a child fatch more firewood his mates will accuse him of going to evil forest, when Anambra make more money they accuse them of ritual and drug, when they perform well in exam they start shouting fraud but we hardly hear ritual cases in the same Anambra, while Ogun is leading the pack in ritual cases followed by other Yoruba States, same with fraud Oyo and Lagos are leading

Recently Anambra state won highest Nigeria Gold medals in annual mathematics held in Abuja with 24 Gold medals

It's easy to conclude that Anambra will be the capital of your Biafra.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Creativity22:

Please there is nothing great about nnamdi azikiwe. He is a traitor and a very selfish man, who is responsible for all the troubles the indigineous people of nigeria are facing today, particularly the igbos.
You can celebrate the young brilliant sharps from anambra state, but do not include nnamdi azikiwe in your write up

Je ko mọ! This means "let him know". Just in case you don't understand my language.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:09am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242098:

You guys have messed Nigeria economy up, stop fooling yourself

😝😝😝😝😝. You just make me laugh by your😩😩😩😩.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:11am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242097:

He is grandmaster of Oluwale

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. There is nothing you guys can pronounce well. Which one be Oluwale again? I won't tell you the correct pronunciation.πŸ€ͺ
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 3:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. There is nothing you guys can pronounce well. Which one be Oluwale again? I won't tell you the correct pronunciation.πŸ€ͺ
Since you know what I'm talking about no need of explaining, at least you know their headquarter is Lagos Island

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Creativity22:

Sit at home still produced the best jamb result in past 10 years. Envy go kill you

Now you guys have found something to masturbate about. SMH.

I get you. If Obi can't be president, then you guys must rub jamb results in our face.😝😝 Our people will say : "IlΓ©sanmΓ­ dun j'oyΓ¨ lọ". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:18am On Jul 06, 2023
basilo102:

Where will he get appointment or become governor? . Confused Ronuist

Oh! So why were you people pushing Chinedu on us in Lagos?
For your information, we will marry her when she is ripe and give her a Yoruba surname. We will harpoon her and ground her in our home while she churns out brilliant kids with Yoruba first names and surnames. We will prevent any attempts for her to take those kids to the East. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:20am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242277:

Since you know what I'm talking about no need of explaining, at least you know their headquarter is Lagos Island

Wetin you de find for Lagos. Go home, Biko and go and observe your sit at home.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by BigDickProblems: 3:20am On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

This thread go make you laugh πŸ˜†

https://www.nairaland.com/2645230/jamb-2015-candidate-scored-320

You go fear Miracle center results - nah post Utme Dey expose most of them..

Lols. This is an old thread though.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

But when it comes to election , u tell them to go back and they are not from lagos

This one is a girl. We will marry her and she will become Yoruba. Thank God your girls love us and will do anything to marry us.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 3:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

Wetin you de find for Lagos. Go home, Biko and go and observe your sit at home.
I have no business in Lagos, I reside in Anambra and nothing like sit at home in my city
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:23am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242307:

I have no business in Lagos, I reside in Anambra and nothing like sit at home in my city

Good for you. No de chook nose for wetin no concern you. How you go from Anambra chook eye and nose for Lagos matter?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 3:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

This one is a girl. We will marry her and she will become Yoruba. Thank God your girls love us and will do anything to marry us.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Keep fooling yourself

I hope you have seen this

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:24am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242322:

Keep fooling yourself

I hope you have seen this

We will marry all the girls in the list and ground them with us. The boys will be given appointments like we did to Joe Igbokwe.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 3:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

Good for you. No de chook nose for wetin no concern you. How you go from Anambra chook eye and nose for Lagos matter?
I can see you are suffering from lost memory,this is Anambra thread not Lagos
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:26am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242331:

I can see you are suffering from lost memory,this is Anambra thread not Lagos

This is Nairaland where everyone can make comments. If you're not satisfied, go and create your own Anambraland.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 3:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

We will marry all the girls in the list and ground them with us. The boys will be given appointments like we did to Joe Igbokwe.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
I can see you are one of the patients from YABA psychiatrist sorry for responding to your comments, pardon me
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:29am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242345:

I can see you are one of the patience from YABA psychiatrist sorry for responding to your comments, pardon me

But that one is in Lagos too. Una no get any reference for Anambra?😝😝😝😝
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 3:30am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242345:

I can see you are one of the patience from YABA psychiatrist sorry for responding to your comments, pardon me

Meanwhile, it is patient. Not patience. That's GEJ's wife. Kapische.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Creativity22:

Please there is nothing great about nnamdi azikiwe. He is a traitor and a very selfish man, who is responsible for all the troubles the indigineous people of nigeria are facing today, particularly the igbos.
You can celebrate the young brilliant sharps from anambra state, but do not include nnamdi azikiwe in your write up
Nmandi azikwe was the first president of Nigeria and is one of our founding fathers. Don’t disrespect him ever. He is a great Nigerian.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Unaevince: 3:44am On Jul 06, 2023
SpatialKing:
Confirm

Great,

Where are these hot heads Engineers?

All are pursuing Engineering programs. I know some must have been graduated. Where are they?

These bunch should be assembled and tasked to solve any production and engineering problems we are having as a country for creation of wealth and maximum production. Let them not be wasted like before due to unemployment, ethnicity, tribalism and what have you.

Being a Chemical Engineer myself, am proud of these folks.

God bless us.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by teepain: 3:45am On Jul 06, 2023
SmartPolician:

We (including the names you mentioned) are all a product of a system where people don't think well. You cannot give what you don't have. The school system is in shambles; that's why you laugh at them and fail to understand what's called strength in diversity.

My point is, it's okay to celebrate yourselves and your success. However, bringing others down or laughing at them while doing that attracts a lot of negative energy (hate). Don't complain when the seeds you sow germinate. A word, for the wise, is enough.

I hate to get involved in this tribal and ethnic discussions but it looks like these people do not understand that ethnocentrism does no one any good at the end of the day. It makes one to under estimate the strength of other ethnic groups and it makes one over estimate the abilities of one's ethnic group. I pray our people listen to your wise counsel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)