Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (72701 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Breaking : Highest JAMB Scorers Offered Scholarships. / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Biafman: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124220954:
Not just JAMB, Anambra has the highest cut off points in Nigeria followed by Imo, Anambra currently producing the highest lawyers, medical doctors and engineers same with those gaining administration in management science
After shouting Anambra this and Anambra that, yet you are being ruled and being dictated for by cattle rearers. Are you not daft and dumb? You appear so stupid with all your comments. Those fighting for Biafra are fools right? What a dunce.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by totit: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
PureFace1:

The highest Jamb score recorded was 375 not 365

Yoruba still dominated the top scores out of the 45 top scores before 2023 Yoruba had 24

https://www.nairaland.com/7301703/top-utme-scores-2017-2022

Frank is a chronic liar and a manipulator of facts. He has a Mod backing his lies and always pushing his wack news at the FP. Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by GeneralPula: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I won’t b surprised if it’s miracle centre

U people can’t b trusted
This thread in particular is nothing but lies!

Between the year JAMB started in the 1990s and 2015, there wasn’t a release of JAMB Highest scores..

Mynd44
Seun

This thread is a lie! It’s not good for the image of this platform!

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Politicalbiy: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Paypal
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by totit: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Dude is one pathetic being..

To think that a particular mod pushed this to Fp without verification..

Mynd44, seun this is another fake news

There is a specific mod that helps push his lies to the FP and I think Seun needs to look into it imaging cropping out the original table to suit his ego and lies.

Lmaoo grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Edipet(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author= post=124221171][/quote] Anambra State really educated people. That might be the reason. Not by intelligent. In my school it was people from Abia, enugu and Ebonyi that used to top the class
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by GeneralPula: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
beerfraud:
This JAMB brouhaha really pained these “ people “
Bro, kindly add this to your mention since your on Fp..

The thread is nothing but pure lies!

Between the year JAMB started in the 1990s and 2015, there wasn’t a release of JAMB Highest scores..

You can attach the screenshots below;

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by TheGift: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Does it mean 'THE NORTHERNERS' do not take JAMB? undecided
How did MAD-MOOD YAKUBU BANZA become a professor? undecided
THE QUOTA SYSTEM BILLIONAIRE CALLED DANGOTE NKO?

Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!

The Yakubu question is valid but as per Dangote, book smarts may not be as necessary for entrepreneurial success as street smarts.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by moneyissweet(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yoruba ko,Sanwolu ni.

Ola9ja23:
This people and their wahala

What are they trying to prove ?

Yoruba always dominate the list Year in year out

So what's the bro haha all about
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by ribbit: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
lexy2014:

I didnt ask you about state governor or state government. I asked you about waec and jamb.

how can you say that jamb and waec "are aware but they don't know all the centers doing the magic stuff"?

how is that being aware? are you sure you know what you are saying?
Do you know how to read at all?
are you a product of miracle center too? Cos that post is clear enough that a primary 2 pupil should be able to comprehend that post.

Jamb and waec are aware that there are miracle centers. - one statement
But they don't know all the centers doing these stuff - another statement.

There is literally a "BUT" in the statement to show you that they are two different statements relating to each other, yet you went ahead to post this?

Like don't quote me if you can't read, geez..
I don't have time to be replying to dunces.

Do you know how to drive.
Yes I know how to drive but I don't know how to drive some certain cars.
How is this statement contradictory?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Luckysbab: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124220806:
The highest JAMB score 365 in history is from Anambra state that was in 2020 followed by another Anambra state

Neither of them resides in the East or have even selected schools there. I don’t get the chestbeating.

1 Like

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by HBB1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
alfarouq:

wow, so the 2017 was systematically factored out because it will spoil the preconceived notion OP was trying to pass

These guys are evil!

1 Like

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by totit: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:
This people and their wahala

What are they trying to prove ?

Yoruba always dominate the list Year in year out

So what's the bro haha all about

You can say that again.

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students.

https://www.nairaland.com/7292449/south-west-highest-number-waec-students

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary/read/1241213?fbclid=IwAR3Wi9f-o20ZMM0v5hgIE5AmLQPV6dc25vCRE88UFmYlwVawveWfNO-c-lE

@StatiSense
SW highest number of WAEC CANDIDATES BY ZONE

South West — 484,643
South South — 301,946
North Central — 244,728
South East — 200,000
North West — 179,757
North East — 148,906

Offshore — 172

Total — 1,560,152

https://twitter.com/statisense/status/1561975745550901248?s=12&t=4fWmJjbIr_xjVuf5BRnhPQ
---------------

@StatiSense
Highest number of JAMB APPLICATION STATISTICS - BY ORIGIN/ZONE

South West — 348,329
North Central — 256,385
South South — 232,016
South East — 224,046
North West — 177,226
North East — 113,213

Others — 69

Total — 1,351,284

#StatiSense
(JAMB)

https://twitter.com/statisense/status/1561978259679711233?s=21&t=_-pXDE0lBl1WYA71bj_X_A

PERCENTAGE OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS - TOP 3 STATES

Primary
1 🟣Lagos — 93%
2 🟤Rivers — 76%
3 🟣Ogun — 75%

Junior Secondary
1 🟣Oyo — 88%
2 🟣Ogun — 89%
3 🟤Rivers — 78%

Senior Secondary
1 🟣Oyo — 86%
2 🟤Edo — 80%
3 🟣Ogun — 79%

🟣South West
🟤South South

#StatiSense
(FME)
9:24 pm · 1 Jul 2022

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1542967515290165248?t=kQk7EF9lKdFUR8gBenBtKg&s=09

SW, best side. We rule, and we lead the education system. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by HBB1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Seun

Is this what Nairaland has turned too?

Someone can freely peddle lies and it makes front page?

This is a big shame!

1 Like

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Malory: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I won’t b surprised if it’s miracle centre

U people can’t b trusted
Who your trust epp?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Edipet(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

You’re a liar for living..

The thread is even on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/3820763/meet-16-year-old-boy
go back to the thread and read all the comments

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by WAPINATION: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124221143:

What's hard for JAMB to invite the poor girl and conduct another exam or remark her paper also invite journalist and media house to prove their credibility

Exactly my take in all this rubbish a whole JAMB a long and strongly established body is joining forces with online miscreants both wise and foolish ones to drag this things up and down why cant they just go under ground and carry out serious investigation about this. I listened to the jamb spokes person who on an interview declared that the girls result is hereby withdrawn and she stand banned from taken jamb exams till next 3 years and I was amazed at that pronouncement without even trying to at least found out how and where the lady got her result from since she claimed otherwise.

I feel sorry for those trying to mob this into tribal fights and unnecessary sentiments than demanding a thorough investigation be carried out or she resits the exam or call up her script and remark it openly is JAMB not cbt again? or has YAKUBU become jamb registrar by proxy? abeg the right process should be followed to investigate this and if she is found guilty at last she should be punished simple and if the problem is actually from jamb then jamb should compensate the girl. JAMB can not claim their system is infallible if INECS system could be glitched after spending billions then who is JAMB who only own a small snake that managed to swallow few millions…

chai Naija na real drama queen.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by lexy2014: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
ribbit:
Do you know how to read at all?
are you a product of miracle center too? Cos that post is clear enough that a primary 2 pupil should be able to comprehend that post.

Jamb and waec are aware that there are miracle centers. - one statement
But they don't know all the centers doing these stuff - another statement.

There is literally a "BUT" in the statement to show you that they are two different statements relating to each other, yet you went ahead to post this?

Like don't quote me if you can't read, geez..
I don't have time to be replying to dunces.

Do you know how to drive.
Yes I know how to drive but I don't know how to drive some certain cars.
How is this statement contradictory?

how does that answer the simple questions?

how can you say that jamb and waec "are aware but they don't know all the centers doing the magic stuff"?

how is that being aware? are you sure you know what you are saying?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Guererro01: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

Just imagine the NONSENSE you wrote just to justify your i.diocy! North and North Central!

That's how they always come up with stupid divisive politics they do in their places,Catholics Vs pentecostal or Anglicans..They moved to yoruba land,started Yoruba moslems Vs Yoruba Christians now na North Vs North Central..

Jeeez
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Edipet(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Osilama1:
the way u guys talk down North nawa... U didn't see that a Northerner was highest in 2018... Shetima VP is a ist class graduate..El rufai is ist class graduate from Abu... Sanusi lamido is intelligent too.. INEC chairman is a ist class graduate in history and Many others but see the bullshit u are writing
the man na first class?? From which school? Omor inec chairman first class. I weak
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Igbo's know book o, they always top...kudos.

1 Like

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Edipet(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
totit:

Frank is a chronic liar and a manipulator of facts. He has a Mod backing his lies and always pushing his wack news at the FP. Lmaoo
read the 2017 thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3820763/meet-16-year-old-boy#56877171

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by ZAddyMaGista(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Notherners dont rank high in such stats. Yet they have ruled full Nigeria more than the educated ones. No be juju b dat??.

On the flip side👇

With the way things cost now in 9ja ehn, building a viable business is the sure way out of Sapa.

BUILD A BUSINESS THAT WORK.

How I made N10million in 10 month selling helpful products to people. I will be unveiling the secret to my success in my Mentorship class taking place this weekend.
Tap on the link below to join me Today.

https:///FJsZrkarjF84KbdMxPpW7A
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Edipet(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

This thread in particular is nothing but lies!

Mynd44
Seun

This thread is a lie! It’s not good for the image of this platform!
do google everything Oga. When I was in primary school far back 2000, i used to see top scorer on jamb brochure.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by WAPINATION: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Luckysbab:

Neither of them resides in the East or have even selected schools there. I don’t get the chestbeating.

Nigeria And Nigerians are both far backwards in reasoning and development. Just see what we are dragging on who is best and not. while other nations are making giant strides in techs we are here dragging jamb scores… tuah e no go better for Lugard!
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by YungMillionaire: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
QUESTION: How many of these great test takers graduate with 1st class?

Reason for asking question: knowing how to take a test is not necessarily the same as deeply understanding a subject matter.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by IPDGP: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Shedrack777:
and yet, we have 2 ex presidents and a2 sanate presidents and chief judge of of nigeria all from the north

No mind them, na jamb highest scorer be THIER own achievement

1 Like

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by totit: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by annisy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Is was looking for the names of those who believe Nigeria is their personal property!!!
You won't hear of kkk state again
You won't hear of we have the population
You won't hear is own turn
You won't hear your cant come 1st without us
You won't hear is a game of numbers
Northerners how market?!
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by greggng: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
The foundation of this country is built on Injustice . Igbos will continue to lead where merit is the order of the day . Untill Nigeria get to that point in which merit is respected, this country can never move forward. No matter where an igbo man finds himself, he will survive...others can only envy them ..is not there fault ...is how God created them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.