Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban (37926 Views)

Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by morule20(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:
grin grin

Una wan use una victimization way take bully Jamb...

Same people that always open different thread calling out Politicians for forgery of O Level other certificate av been running around defending the girl left and right same you that can't blame WAEC for politicians O Level Forgery are blaming Jamb....

Not like Nigerians hate Corruption is because who ever is commiting it isn't who they love....
U just need to get sense mister
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Menclothing: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Before we castigate this girl, who forged the result is the question ❓ Has JAMB done it's investigation?

And for magas calling out this innocent girl, remember your president is using a forged certificate. Remember one time Finance minister Kemi used a forged document.

Let's allow an innocent brilliant girl to breathe.

Not like Nigerians hate Corruption is because who ever is commiting it isn't who they love....

You must low brain to think someone can use forged certificate work at Mobil headquarters in USA even the one in Nigeria is not possible

And this case was trash out in court yesterday

Ade Osun when found guilty was suspended and layed off

Always say the truth

Am not a fan of Apc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by wayside: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
You are not getting my point. The result is obviously fake but someone somewhere is behind it and not the little girl

FAKE DRUGS, FAKE SPARE PARTS, FAKE PRODUCTS, FAKE DRINKS, FAKE CURRENCIES, FAKE NEWS, FAKE RESULTS.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked MAY GOD SAVE US FROM ANY BODY CARRYING THIS CURSE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Greatex90: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2023
You can mumu ooo
Tueehh
Kenneth4u205:
JAMB forced her to say that as the only condition to reverse the 3 years ban on her. Even me I will testify that TINUBU is not a drug lord if that is the only option given to me . JAMB remain a scam

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Agugbadin: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
Upcoming fraud

You mean upcoming Stella
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Flangelo12: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Person wey dem suppose handcuff.

2 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb,Why should a portal you discontinued since 2021 still be dishing out live figures in 2023? THIS IS ERRANT NONSENSE. angry

WHAT ARE YOU jamb PEOPLE PAID FOR?

YOU COLLECT OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT AS REGISTRATION AND SPEW THIS NONSESNSE BY ISSUING DOUBLE RESULTS? This is fccckin double standards,with this your shameful act you have no right to ban her.THIS IS STILL SAME SHITT AS INEC.

JAMB REGISTRAR SHOULD BE DISMISSED FORTHWITH FOR THIS IRRITATING, WRECKLESS OPERATION. OBVIOUSLY HE NOT USING HIS SENSES WELL. angry
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
cool Let them conduct a new exam for her and Jamb best ten candidate in Aso Rock ... shikena. I know Madam Remi is a strong advocate of women and the girl child . All this media bullying is not acceptable. Ensure an independent body conduct and set the exam .
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by GloriousGbola: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Beremx:
Would she have displayed the result in public if she knew it was fake? Make una reason am nau!

Whoever did it convinced her they had worked it on the other end. No difference between this and fake drivers license etal that you are told is not in the database.

It is for her to come clean instead of rigmaroling and stretching this out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by delpee(f): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2023
hush15:

What victimization, everybody in Nigeria knows that all government institutions are porous and incompetent. Infact, there is no government agency or board that is not compromised, not even waec. Is it not Nigerian Jamb where they claim they have special centers? If the system is not effective or efficient, how is the girls fault. She didn't mark her sheet. The same Jamb that monkeys and snakes swallow hard currencies running into billions.

They marked the exam and posted the score through their platforms and suddenly realized their error, rather than work on their system to prevent future errors, they decided to take their inefficiencies to the girl whose only crime is to write their useless exams.

Why is her result slip different from others?

6 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by xperiencelove(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
They should investigate her properly. I think she's not capable of such, someone somewhere is behind all these unknown to her. Her parents and older siblings should be arrested for questioning

Some people actually want to use her to make money and it backfired.

2 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by duro4chang(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
Hasty and wrong decision. Obviously the girl was clueless. Someone is behind all these.
Hasty in what way?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Blaze14k: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2023
A girl at this age undergoing media trial. Its totally unfair
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
I'm saying they should have made further investigation before taking that judgement because it looks like she knows nothing about the whole manipulations. Maybe her parents or older siblings

The girl would have gotten a soft landing if her local tribesmen from the east didn't try to bully jamb. If they don't back pedal now the girl could be charged to court and possibly jailed cos she's 19 and an adult

9 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by delpee(f): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Jamb,Why should a portal you discontinued since 2021 still be dishing out live figures in 2023? THIS IS ERRANT NONSENSE. angry

WHAT ARE YOU jamb PEOPLE PAID FOR?

YOU COLLECT OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT AS REGISTRATION AND SPEW THIS NONSESNSE BY ISSUING DOUBLE RESULTS? This is fccckin double standards,with this your shameful act you have no right to ban her.THIS IS STILL SAME SHITT AS INEC.

JAMB REGISTRAR SHOULD BE DISMISSED FORTHWITH FOR THIS IRRITATING, WRECKLESS OPERATION. OBVIOUSLY HE NOT USING HIS SENSES WELL. angry

She didn't get that result from JAMB. It's a fake website which clearly shows it's not real and which has been posted online. People have printed similar results as hers and posted for fun.

9 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Agugbadin: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:
but why did she risk doing that? could she be learning from our lawmakers and politicians?
You mean how he came back to the senate without participating in senatorial ekection after losing out in presidential party primaries.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by niggaman(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Beremx:
Would she have displayed the result in public if she knew it was fake? Make una reason am nau!
Ignorance is not an excuse in law,if she had followed the prescribed way laid out by JAMB in cheecking her result all these would not have been avoided

5 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by duro4chang(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
You are not getting my point. The result is obviously fake but someone somewhere is behind it and not the little girl
It is now left for the girl. If she likes she should keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
omohayek:

Good job with the conspiracy theory! Why not blame Tinubu, "Yoruba Muslims" and "the Lagos-Ibadan media" while you're at it? That's par for the course with the likes of you, after all.

The funniest thing of all is that there is no evidence whatsoever that Tinubu is a "drug lord", while the evidence of this girl's fraud is open and shut, so what explains your double standard other than runaway tribalism? If receiving money from drug traffickers were enough to make one a "drug lord", then it's likely that millions across Igboland are "drug lords" just like Tinubu, given how many of the convicted Igbo traffickers across Asia had postured as "big men" doling out gifts in their villages before being caught and convicted. Are the hundreds who personally benefited from Obinwanne Okeke's "generosity" also fraudsters in your book? I'm sure you'll find some pathetic rationalization to escape the logical conclusion of your own propaganda ...

Nwa Yoruba

Otu nne gi

Death to all dependant of oluyole scammers

From Tinubu
Pasitor illluck Adebayo
Awolowoo
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
In all of these, what if the web admin forgot to take down the old template? Also the sms service she got notified from, was it also on same platform she printed the result? Ussd is text based, so how come it also matched what she has with her? Jamb's changelog should be made public so people can confirm that the template script wasn't recently injected or at least check the exact date the old template script was removed. Her sms/result slip should be compared with those from her center, maybe it was a center wide templating error, etc and if indeed she printed from a platform, they should get the url and recreate it to check...

These are logical steps to take, not all these back and forth drama.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Curious345: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
JAMB don already withdraw her result and ban her for 3 years
she proceeds to Stanford University for medicine .. can't stop her -you witch
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Agugbadin: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2023
SwissMass:
Hehehehehehehehehe
Chinedu Ifesinachi in 2021
Joy Mmesoma in 2023.😝😂
Tueh

Igbo Amaka Anambra Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by 1daboi: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:
Shame on pigs... angry
Has anyone in your lineage scored 249 or written an exam b4?. Hydraulic soup gulping swine
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by inoki247: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
hush15:

What victimization, everybody in Nigeria knows that all government institutions are porous and incompetent. Infact, there is no government agency or board that is not compromised, not even waec. Is it not Nigerian Jamb where they claim they have special centers? If the system is not effective or efficient, how is the girls fault. She didn't mark her sheet. The same Jamb that monkeys and snakes swallow hard currencies running into billions.

They marked the exam and posted the score through their platforms and suddenly realized their error, rather than work on their system to prevent future errors, they decided to take their inefficiencies to the girl whose only crime is to write their useless exams.

What else do you guys want Jamb already came out they don't issue out that type of Template anymore cause of Lawsuit....

If Jamb had a glitch the girl will be getting the present template they're using you guys jus keep defending what's clear....

And if you're not clear open GoFundMe for the girl and sponsor the girl sue Jamb get a court order get the girl Airtel number and go to Airtel and get her phone transcript and tender it....

Stop defending what's not right....

7 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Hawkler: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
SwissMass:
Hehehehehehehehehe
Chinedu Ifesinachi in 2021
Joy Mmesoma in 2023.😝😂
Tueh
Her guidance might be the fiend behind all this controversy. Imagine staging her to defend the cheap fake result again. They just ruined this brainy girl's career.

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Agugbadin: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
How's it and hasty and wrong decision

I do not understand?

Is it Jamb that forced her to come out and pose a fake result?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/03/jamb-lied-i-didnt-forge-my-utme-result-mmesoma-breaks-silence/%3famp=1

Is it Jamb that sent the fake SMS result show the public?

If Nigeria use mistake divide, I pity any minority group wey go join Igbos in Biafra

How did she print it ,you cant access the portal currently.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Menclothing:

You must low brain to think someone can use forged certificate work at Mobil headquarters in USA even the one in Nigeria is not possible

And this case was trash out in court yesterday

Ade Osun when found guilty was suspended and layed off

Always say the truth

Am not a fan of Apc
If your brain is good, Ade Osun being suspended and layed off, is it the punishment for her crime mbok?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Abuventure: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Christianity should be banned

Christianity is a cancer to the world.

Christianity should be avoided like a plague.
on colos. Eshi gbuole otu onye live
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by MS247: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
cool

Her biggest mistake was messing with Professor Oloyede former Unilorin VC

Her second mistake was her people turning it to Tribalism

6 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by niyo001(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2023
There's more to this issue, I don't believe the girl is capable of forgery, there's something going on and I think this is what jamb wants us to believe
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by advanceDNA: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
Hasty and wrong decision. Obviously the girl was clueless. Someone is behind all these.

Obviously??
U mean a random human being unknown to her just decided to upgrade her result.....

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by seunayantokun(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2023
3-year ban? Who would be happy to have their daughter so banned for 3 years? Noooooo. That has to be taken off for heaven's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / UNN Students Punished, For Not Wearing Departmental Uniform (Photo) / Federal Polytechnics To Award Bachelor Of Technology (B. TECH) Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.