Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,593 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban (37931 Views)

Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by ceejay80s(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
Jamb don already release her original result

The result she's showing us in the picture below is a fake one, students that partake in the 2023 utme check their results through SMS

The last time students check their results through the method she use is in 2021
U are not getting me.....if she claims she got hers from jamb portal, let her provide the portal link she used in getting her own result, let investigators fill in her data again and let's see if it will bring out the fake result again

2 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Xpol: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Hmm. That’s what you get from believing those scammers advertising “result upgrade” online.

They will make it serious as if the upgrade is official, assuring you they are well connected with top JAMB officials.

3 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by sammirano: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Theif
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by NOwazobia: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
I'm saying they should have made further investigation before taking that judgement because it looks like she knows nothing about the whole manipulations. Maybe her parents or older siblings
She is not saying the truth.

She might be naive, understandable. But saying that she is entirely unaware is a far cry.

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by inoki247: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2023
hush15:

I don't defend wrong things. This is Nigeria where everything is manipulated and that's why we clamor for strong systems and institutions. There are things nobody can just go out there and generate, where that is possible, the target should not even the girl but those that build that tool to generate that false hood. That girl is not rich to buy airtel staffs or Jamb officers to do her bidding. Except she used corel draw design her Jamb result. If there is a software that generated the false results, they should go for that software, seek out those that built it and take necessary, not the girl who is a victim of an already porous system.

Is it the same Nigeria where even INEC is denying its own certified true copy...

Look the point is this, there are somethings

Jamb have sent them link to check there results and also you've the right copy send to you by Telcos please what're you still defending so if a Politician is arrested for forgery who do you think the court will sentence the person who arrange the documents or the politician using the documents....

You get a text telling you 240something plus you now went to a Portal you saw something different why not you send the short code to Jamb you still got the same thing will that not alone tell you something is wrong somewhere and you go to Jamb office at the state capital to let them know and if is a glitch or you're going the wrong URL they will let u know ....

Buh instead you get the right results via text and you dey parade ur sef with the one with the old template now blaming the app owner for your sin when the app already told you is Fake....

Just like you printing fake US Visa online and head straight to the Airport immigration hold you....

You're now saying is the Site immigration suppose hold..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Parachoco: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Gandrova:
My friend she is innocent until proven otherwise.
That's why I said she should be charge to court

Let her explain how she got the result from JAMB portal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by BreconHills(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2023
hush15:

I don't defend wrong things. This is Nigeria where everything is manipulated and that's why we clamor for strong systems and institutions. There are things nobody can just go out there and generate, where that is possible, the target should not even the girl but those that build that tool to generate that false hood. That girl is not rich to buy airtel staffs or Jamb officers to do her bidding. Except she used corel draw design her Jamb result. If there is a software that generated the false results, they should go for that software, seek out those that built it and take necessary, not the girl who is a victim of an already porous system.

Is it the same Nigeria where even INEC is denying its own certified true copy...

Look the point is this, there are somethings

You miss the point. The person who runs the results "upgrade" program and the one who uses it and even the person who facilitates the user are all criminals in the eyes of the law.

2 Likes

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Gajagojo: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2023
BadMaster:

Since this case started, you have not been using your brain at all, as is most of your tribal people
I think the disuse is eternal not recent
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by BreconHills(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Blaze14k:
A girl at this age undergoing media trial. Its totally unfair

If you commit an offence and go online to defend it, you will get a media trial. The equation can not be broken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Gandrova: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
That's why I said she should be charge to court

Let her explain how she got the result from JAMB portal
Forensic expert should be invited to carry out investigation. Mind you, there is no way she would have posted such if it was fraudulent. Am very sure you never even listen to her interview.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by kisscivic(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2023
I still don't understand people that are still supporting this fraud, even with all the evidence.
Listening to her interview with channels, she admitted she got 249 as her result from the code, but when she went to jamb site to print her result she was directed to another site where she saw 362 and printed it and that she kept parading that because she believed that was her result.

Gradually she and her cohort will come up with the real truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Parachoco: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Gandrova:
Forensic expert should be invited to carry out investigation. Mind you, there is no way she would have posted such if it was fraudulent.
Lol

So who are you trying to blame?

Do you know the last time Jamb result look like what she posted is in 2021?

After JAMB told her that, her result is a fake one

Since 2022, Every Jamb Result slip do have the Candidate Pictures on the slip

After JAMB told her that, her result is a fake one and also told her why is a fake result, she came out and claim Jamb is lying

She even release a fake SMS she got from Jamb to back up her claim

Well, the issue should get to court, everybody involve in the fraud should be fished out and dealt with. She should explain how she got the result from Jamb portal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Gajagojo: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
You are not getting my point. The result is obviously fake but someone somewhere is behind it and not the little girl
And what is the basis for this assertion

Why can't she be behind it?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by obama99: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2023
All fake. I don't trust jamb any longer. You can't be a judge in your own case. Except an independent body is allowed to investigate I don't succum to that bully style. Someone needs to be held responsible for this lacuna that permitted the infraction.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by phemmyfour: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2023
kisscivic:
I still don't understand people that are still supporting this fraud, even with all the evidence.
Listening to her interview with channels, she admitted she got 249 as her result from the code, but when she went to jamb site to print her result she was directed to another site where she saw 362 and printed it and that she kept parading that because she believed that was her result.

Gradually she and her cohort will come up with the real truth
she don dey confess small small

If you have two different scores, the normal thing to do is to cry out for help by contacting the examination body, but what did she do.....hid the original and parading fake and declared herself as the highest scoring candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Blaze14k: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2023
BreconHills:

If you commit an offence and go online to defend it, you will get a media trial. The equation can not be broken.

Bro that girl is 16 that is terrible. Its well I just hope it doesn't happen to ur kid
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by kisscivic(m): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2023
Gandrova:
Forensic expert should be invited to carry out investigation. Mind you, there is no way she would have posted such if it was fraudulent. Am very sure you never even listen to her interview.

Answer this simple question yourself,
How did she know the 362 from the fake result was the highest score, that she was parading herself as having
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by lolu2019: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Too bad. As young as she is she has been inducted into the hall of lie, forgery, propaganda and mischief.
she may not be aware.her parents may know about it.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Gajagojo: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2023
wayside:

FAKE DRUGS, FAKE SPARE PARTS, FAKE PRODUCTS, FAKE DRINKS, FAKE CURRENCIES, FAKE NEWS, FAKE RESULTS.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked MAY GOD SAVE US FROM ANY BODY CARRYING THIS CURSE

Can we discuss another thing abeg

So how does one get to Anambra from Ouagadougou

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Parachoco: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Gandrova:
Jamb don conclude investigation on her matter

https://www.nairaland.com/7752500/investigations-into-mmesomas-result-falsification#124215106
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by duro4chang(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2023
lolu2019:
she may not be aware.her parents may know about it.
I want to agree with you .

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Prestigesog74: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2023
So many people here backlashing this young girl can't even get up to what she got in JAMB. But everyone calls her a fraud and other manner of names no doubt this girl is intelligent.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2023
niyo001:
There's more to this issue, I don't believe the girl is capable of forgery, there's something going on and I think this is what jamb wants us to believe

She is 19 years for devil sake. Making her an adult. So she is capable of forgery.

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by winner37(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Everything about this country is up and down
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by tollyboy5(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Beremx:
Would she have displayed the result in public if she knew it was fake? Make una reason am nau!
Someone is behind all these because of the money attached. I suspect the girls father. Investigation need to be carried out.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by HayB100(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:
grin grin

Una wan use una victimization way take bully Jamb...

Same people that always open different thread calling out Politicians for forgery of O Level other certificate av been running around defending the girl left and right same you that can't blame WAEC for politicians O Level Forgery are blaming Jamb....

Not like Nigerians hate Corruption is because who ever is commiting it isn't who they love....
no long epistle, in short, all the people defending the girl nah eleriibu, she forged, simple
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Bolaji1996: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2023
The irony of this stupid post of your's is that, if truly that is the case then get ready to pay more tax. We're in it together, nobody is doing anyone.

ganisucks:
Whether she got 249 or 400, the fact remains that people have began deserting SWAGA BULABU FC. Yesterday they brought Bank of America and after taking pinshure, they got on their knees and begged for money. After all the phone and New Hampshire English, Bank of America told them that they can't give them even one dollar. Mehn, see Wale Edun's face as he was explaining it in Jinghan's English. Laff wan kill me. Dull people. All the banks are one bank. No bank on this earth will lend you shishi, even the Asian China drug bank will not give you even one yuan. Abi, you arrested their representative and held him for ransom. Una go learn hard lesson the hard way.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Goldbw122(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by NaBanga: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2023
After reading the response from JAMB, it's looking more and more like the girl participated in fraud. However you can never be too sure in Nigeria, because everyone is so corrupt and deceitful. The most religious yet the most dishonest.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by NomborPhilip10: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Made further investigation like what?

Has JAMB not done proper investigation, what more investigation did you need apart from the result printed by the board and made public?

Aside from the JAMB database, where else are you people expecting to get the evidence you want?

If you people feel the JAMB scores made available by the board are not what Mmesoma score then brig prove from the database where her 362 score is displayed.

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by kelvindj98: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
ganisucks:
Whether she got 249 or 400, the fact remains that people have began deserting SWAGA BULABU FC. Yesterday they brought Bank of America and after taking pinshure, they got on their knees and begged for money. After all the phone and New Hampshire English, Bank of America told them that they can't give them even one dollar. Mehn, see Wale Edun's face as he was explaining it in Jinghan's English. Laff wan kill me. Dull people. All the banks are one bank. No bank on this earth will lend you shishi, even the Asian China drug bank will not give you even one yuan. Abi, you arrested their representative and held him for ransom. Una go learn hard lesson the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNN Students Punished, For Not Wearing Departmental Uniform (Photo) / Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.