Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban (37883 Views)

Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Jamb,Why should a portal you discontinued since 2021 still be dishing out live figures in 2023?

Jamb does not have a website where you can forge results. Try another lie.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool Let them conduct a new exam for her and Jamb best ten candidate in Aso Rock ... shikena. I know Madam Remi is a strong advocate of women and the girl child . All this media bullying is not acceptable. Ensure an independent body conduct and set the exam .

They should reward forgery because?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
Hasty and wrong decision. Obviously the girl was clueless. Someone is behind all these.

Clueless? Yesterday, social media Igbos were bragging about her intelligence and smartness. Now, today you're calling her clueless. Make up your mind, is she clueless or smart/intelligent?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Meritjoshua:
She can't do it
She look innocent
She has been taking firrt position since primary 1
She is a chrirtian
Her best friend is a muslim
Anambra is a holy state
She is not related to tinubu and atiku
She is not from agbado republic
she is not a zombie
She is just 19
NOW SHE SHOWED US HOW AN IGBO GIRL BEHAVE grin grin grin

Thank you for this! Igbos have an inflated sense of their own righteousness as a tribe. It does not align with reality.

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Slynation:
I can categorically tell you that the guy that did the stuff for her don jakpa

What if she did it herself?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
ponishah:
But no sane person or criminal will cheat to being the top scorer in any form of number manipulation.Something is not really right, but cut the girl some slack, though

no sane person? yes. no criminal? You're wrong. Criminals do these stuff all the time. So,
she is either not a very sane person or a criminal or both.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by BigIyanga: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Onelove508: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Before we castigate this girl, who forged the result is the question ❓ Has JAMB done it's investigation?

And for magas calling out this innocent girl, remember your president is using a forged certificate. Remember one time Finance minister Kemi used a forged document.

Let's allow an innocent brilliant girl to breathe.

Did you say innocent?

Can her result be forged without her knowledge or concent or permission or approval?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by MeineMutter: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

In this case now, you can see the girl is still dragging the issue... What do you expect JAMB to do then?

That's why I said so

I expect her to stop prolonging the Mayer and just cooperate with JAMB to get to the bottom of the matter, just that her tribes men aren’t helping the matter at all
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by CoolUsername: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
You're not making any sense

The girl claimed she downloaded the result from Jamb portal

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/03/jamb-lied-i-didnt-forge-my-utme-result-mmesoma-breaks-silence/%3famp=1

She use her mouth talk say she didn't forge her result

Lol people are claiming that someone else forged the result that she herself claims to have printed.

Simping is a terminal illness.

1 Like

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by caracas: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
JAMB don already withdraw her result and ban her for 3 years
Wetin concern her concern useless jamb?
Person wey don get scholarship to study for UK , dey reason jamb?Lol….
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Tzar(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
The fraudulent 19yr old girl MUST face the court. Let her and her accomplices be used to tell others that crime does not pay!
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Onelove508:

Did you say innocent?

Can her result be forged without her knowledge or concent or permission or approval?

Yes it can. Mr Judge without trial.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Slynation(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

What if she did it herself?
she doesn't own a cyber cafe...
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by ponishah: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

no sane person? yes. no criminal? You're wrong. Criminals do these stuff all the time. So,
she is either not a very sane person or a criminal or both.
I am not holding g ground for any, but give the girl the benefit of doubt, searchlight should be on the parents, if there was actually a forgery.
I don't lime when people conclude as if they were witnesses, lets allow the DSS and co to there job s
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
MeineMutter:

I expect her to stop prolonging the Mayer and just cooperate with JAMB to get to the bottom of the matter, just that her tribes men aren’t helping the matter at all

I agree with you... That exactly is the reason I said JAMB should prosecute her... Instead of allowing people drag their name in the mud over this and spoil both the reputation of the organisation and that of the director who have really been working hard to revamp the organisation, let them use this one as a deterrent to others... As the matter don reach this level na
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Beremx:
Would she have displayed the result in public if she knew it was fake? Make una reason am nau!
You just keep sinking lower and lower. Where do you draw the line, really? Like is this really Berem? Chai!

grin
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by mignone(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:
but why did she risk doing that? could she be learning from our lawmakers and politicians?

Before you come and insult ur self, am a logical yoruba man ooooo!
Exactly my thoughts. Moreso, reports say d family is quite poor&nt so exposed, so I wonder what would av prompted them to inflate a brilliant girl's score.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Xwizard: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
mignone:

Exactly my thoughts. Moreso, reports say d family is quite poor&nt so exposed, so I wonder what would av prompted them to inflate a brilliant girl's score.
Mark my word. This girl is innocent, glitches could happen
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Juju70(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
JAMB don already withdraw her result and ban her for 3 years

Is jamb universal
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
ponishah:

I am not holding g ground for any, but give the girl the benefit of doubt, searchlight should be on the parents, if there was actually a forgery.
I don't lime when people conclude as if they were witnesses, lets allow the DSS and co to there job s

you're the one concluding by suggesting she's innocent. Every indication shows she's guilty but you could still do wait and see NOT suggest that she's not capable of committing such crime.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Slynation:
she doesn't own a cyber cafe...

Cyber cafe prints what you give them. Cyber cafe can never be guilty of printing the content of your usb drive. If the content is criminal the cyber cafe has no case to answer.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by ponishah: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

you're the one concluding by suggesting she's innocent. Every indication shows she's guilty but you could still do wait and see NOT suggest that she's not capable of committing such crime.
She is innocent until found guilty
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by YungMillionaire: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
ponishah:
She is innocent until found guilty

innocent until found guilty does not mean she did not break the law. It means she has to go through the process before the legal process can declare her innocent or guilty.

Do you know that the Muslims who murdered Deborah are ALSO innocent until proven guilty?

Get it?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by 1daboi: 12:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Wow! All hail pigs... cheesy
your mama be pig
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by NomborPhilip10: 12:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Yet she did, everything she has done in there on JAMB database system and was publicly displayed on channels TV yesterday
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by ponishah: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:

innocent until found guilty does not mean she did not break the law. It means she has to go through the process before the legal process can declare her innocent or guilty.

Do you know that the Muslims who murdered Deborah are ALSO innocent until proven guilty?
They were caught in the act, broad daylight.
Punishment for forgery is not 3-year ban from
writing JAMB.
JIf found guilty, then she will face her punishment. ... but you sounding as if you have an outstanding grudge against her.
Don't let any negative influence becloud your sense of perception, so that you don't wasts sources to kill an ant with a log of timber
Get it?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Opolopoopolonio: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2023
1daboi:
my mama be pig

Alright cheesy
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Karnice600: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Kingdemu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/05/result-controversy-its-unfair-not-my-fault-mmesoma-says-on-jamb-three-year-ban/?fbclid=IwAR1Knzmm6ZAd0-jyCLPK7vidR75WLCAlC2DSshjyOODK9ylXwZqsQQgMCBw

Listening to that girl, any sound person will know she's naive. There's a mix up somewhere. Whoever is smart enough to alter that result slip and allow it go public, should be smart enough to know that JAMB's database has the authentic data.
The current Nigeria, especially under Buhari and Tinubu's APC, has no business with integrity.
Its more sensible to accord that 19 year old girl a good sense of dignity, than accord that to JAMB.
Most Nigerian institutions are irredeemably corrupt than a 19 year old can ever be.
I hear some people talking about glitches and I laugh. INEC has set the pace, that technology will never be of significant benefit to the Nigerian system. Its a pity. Up till today JAMB site still dey stagger when traffic is huge. With so much spent. Their support lines na on top your credit. Their feedback system is pathetic. Printing slips from and old page? Well... I just know that JAMB, just like INEC, suck with tech utilities.
Banning that girl is cruelness. Its uncalled for, not at such sensitive times when same ethnic group are crying about being marginalized. Its damn insensitive.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by delpee(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2023
hush15:

This question should be directed to Jamb. It's their job to protect the data integrity of the system.

If she has false slips, then be assured that many students would have had false results posted to them too and if people are insisting she designed the software to generate her own results and she is not yet a millionaire from it and her father is still driving Okada as he said, then she deserves the highest score cos no dull person can come up with such personal software to be seeking for scholarship.

The implication of this girl's dilemma is that the entire students who did the Jamb that year should be reviewed and we know if it is the girl or the system cos they can't tell me that that girl has her own Jamb software. Who ever did it for her would have done I for another for monetary gains.

She is not the problem.

She is the problem! She only needs to tell the truth like Osita Chidoka said so she can be saved from maximum punishment.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Jamb does not have a website where you can forge results. Try another lie.

is like you didnt pass English in school. Go and read Jamb press release on the first page on this thread right here,and you will see that you are the lier supporting jamb's incompetence not me. angry
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by delpee(f): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
hush15:

This question should be directed to Jamb. It's their job to protect the data integrity of the system.

If she has false slips, then be assured that many students would have had false results posted to them too and if people are insisting she designed the software to generate her own results and she is not yet a millionaire from it and her father is still driving Okada as he said, then she deserves the highest score cos no dull person can come up with such personal software to be seeking for scholarship.

The implication of this girl's dilemma is that the entire students who did the Jamb that year should be reviewed and we know if it is the girl or the system cos they can't tell me that that girl has her own Jamb software. Who ever did it for her would have done I for another for monetary gains.

She is not the problem.

Go and read the report of the Anambra Professors who carried out the investigation for clarity. She forged her result. There's nothing wrong with the JAMB computer system.

No point arguing with you. You've chosen to be biased.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] / Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.