Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him (60644 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by juman(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
In real life, legally nobody can retrieve gifts given to you.
They are yours forever.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOC-uU2E6U

Man and his friends seizes all the items he bought for his girlfriend after she dumped him.
staged, what's all these sef
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Aplaudez(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Arrest him on what grounds you retarded broke asss bittch...

I'll like this over and over again, I so much love your comment, na man you be smiley
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Neoteny7: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish. They make me sick embarassed embarassed

I swear to God if any useless man try this rubbish with me, I will get him arrested and sue him for stealing my property undecided.

Thank God I’m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesn’t appear in the recipe of whatever gift you’re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back.

Broke and useless men everywhere!!!

Just look at the impoverished tout calling men broke.

Your hair, your entry-level iPhone (probably a dressed iPhone XR), your cheap clothes, your vacant mosquito-infested room...everything about you screams cheap and rundown.

And I'm sure this is the best whoever fukks you can do.

5 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Originalsly: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
When you give someone a gift ... it no longer belongs to you. He can be charged for theft.... taking property that does not belong to him without the owner's consent.
Guys should learn.... money can't buy love nor loyalty.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Goalnaldo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:

Sharrap.

It's not about him but her.
If the items upgrade her personality then taking them away will reduce her to the urgent 2k category that she really is and attract chewing gum boys to her.

You need to be strategic in warfare.
hahaha. In this case the weapon of our warfare is carnal
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by GEEBITE: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lmao. Punchline and subtle jabs game always on the mark.
pocohantas:
It is the bags for me.
They really look the part. Hahahahahaha!
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by chukwudiology(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
This must be a skit
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by LaSenior: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass man
Only a weak man do this...

First of all you don't have to buy anything expensive for a woman especially something you know you can't afford to leave so that when she finally leave she can go fuckkk herself and it won't be painful

damn nigga you are right on this in an almost 2years relationship I spent close to 2million on this girl and I was like I can't leave her after I have committed many things in the relationship and when she knew about it she started doing worse until she cut off the relationship and I just let her go and work away 3 weeks later she's begging to come back employing all different tactics I no send her again we can be just friends but having anything serious with her again e no go happen I counted my loss and moved on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
GEEBITE:
Lmao. Punchline and subtle jabs game always on the mark.

I saw it on IG and I watched the video up to 5 times. Especially the teddy bag. grin grin
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Hezzyluv: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lovilla:
Thats good of her.
Ladies have to consider things before breaking up with ur man.
Those items he bought for u is from his hard earned money.

Since the commencement of this year, this is my first time of seeing rational comment on Nairaland from a lady. shocked
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by EBEk101(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lovilla:
Thats good of her.

I have the feeling that a guy with two hairy balls is behind this moniker, doesn’t sound Nigeria girl to me grin grin

Jennyclay come and see ur mate.

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by transient123(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

Man and his friends seizes all the items he bought for his girlfriend after she dumped him.

My data not meant to watch things of no substance.

Not for fuckkkk boy and randy girls.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by MOVIC6: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mad people everywhere
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by shoczy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
IDAN GAN GAN
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Johans2023: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Very good. These vagina people think everyone is a mugu that they can just decieve.
This same thing happened to me in Mangu plateau state. I met this girl around 1pm before 7pm this girl has started asking me for school fees, when I said she should come and collect she sent her account number that she is not feeling fine.
Then I told her whenever she is okay she can come and collect the money that my account is having some issues, I can't transfer the money that is with me is in cash. Before 30 minutes this girl don land for my crib. When I wanted to touch her she told that it is too early to start that,then she see me given my friend 20k in cash she now told me that please be gentle on me I only do it once pls don't hurt me. After the blues I gave her 5k for transport,I told her that I will give her the 70k she asks tomorrow after I withdraw. The moment she left my house I blocked her calls.
Lazy girls think that they are entitled to your money but you are not entitled to their pants.
Selfish idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Moniya4Real(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Gengen! The fact that you’d compel a man to have your name on the receipts is an indication of the fact that you are planning on ditching him later

Jennyclay:

I swear to God if any useless man try this rubbish with me, I will get him arrested and sue him for stealing my property undecided.

Thank God I’m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesn’t appear in the receipt of whatever gift you’re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Akharmony: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cultist.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by eallstar: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Adachizzy:

So, because of gifts, someone shouldn’t leave when mistreated?
What about not maltreated?
What about the girl wants to use him upgrade?
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by drimzsmoke(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Thank God I’m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesn’t appear in the receipt of whatever gift you’re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

Jennyclay, I want you. Let's date for a month, just 1 month!!!
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Josephkabila12: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Jayhome24: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stop spending too much on all these girls it doesn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by fcbelle72(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
No guy can knack me finish and decide to collect what i got from the failed love
baba go pay me back all the Bleep He enjoyed on me ... fool grin
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Xkale1996(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

hope your dad is a rich man
If he is not

He is a Broke Ass dad
Stupid lady

Go and wash your pant dirty idiot

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by AmazingELixir: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
undecided

Very hopless youths...
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by KaptainAfrika: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Broke ass boy...but its good to recycle though. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by NNEVERAGAINN: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lovilla:
Thats good of her.
Really, so have you considering break up before?
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Sixfeetbelle: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lovilla:
Thats good of her.

Because of monetary substance, I won't break up with a foolish person? Monetary materials ooh. Not like he donated his kidney or his lung to me.

Mtchewwww
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by friendl: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
He is hurt ,...that why ,...
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by InvertedHammer: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

/

He packed out and didn't want to renew his lease.

So?

/
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by AlphaHakimi: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
In life, nobody has the right to tell another person how to react when they are hurt.

Every reaction is justified. You don't flog a child and tell him not to cry.

To the video, the guy reacted well. He took all he gifted the girl during the relationship. The girl should also go to the boys house and collect everything she bought for him.

When a guy buys you something as his girlfriend, he is doing so because he wants you enjoy a certain bit of comfort that comes with being his gf. When the relationship is over, you have an obligation to return every comfort material which was given to you during the relationship. That's how people with sense will behave.

DJ cuppy once dated a guy who bought her a G-wagon. When they broke up, she drove to the guys place and returned his gift. That's how it should be done.

When a woman wants to manipulate you, they say you're just a "boy" or you're not a "real man".

Most women in this comment are saying the guy is just a boy, but if the relationship was still going on and he was still spending his hard earned money on you, he will ce called a real man.

Men don't be decieved. Once relationship ends, collect what you have given so that she will go back to how she was before she met you. You cannot resign from a job and still flex the company car.

Refuse to be manipulated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.