Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him (60714 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by PaNnamdi: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish. They make me sick embarassed embarassed

I swear to God if any useless man try this rubbish with me, I will get him arrested and sue him for stealing my property undecided.

Thank God I’m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesn’t appear in the receipt of whatever gift you’re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back.

Broke and useless men everywhere!!!

Look at this jobless woman looking for freebies from men cheesy u wan chop clean mouth.when I was single I did exactly this to my cheating girlfriend BB wey I buy the babe I collect am sharp sharp.u can't scam me in name of love cool

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by PaNnamdi: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
ukaface:
So must the girl die with him?

That’s why I urge ladies no, not urge I itch for ladies to be independent and Fvcking buy their things themselves. Well thank God for grace say ‘ no guy is taking care of me’
u be evening newspaper na cool guy men don't admire evening newspapers cool
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by onadana: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass man
Only a weak man do this...

First of all you don't have to buy anything expensive for a woman especially something you know you can't afford to leave so that when she finally leave she can go fuckkk herself and it won't be painful

It's called profit and loss.I bought a car for my Ex..we dated two years,we were to get married.When she started her shenanigans,"I need space",I need to assess my feelings for you,I don't know how am feeling now etc it was affecting my mental health.I RAN away for my sanity,I left everything behind,I mean everything for her.Fast forward 4years later,she wants us to come back.I have moved on I guess she is a sampling property for guys.Walk away.

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Greattha: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
1. It doesn't look Real. Looks like clout chase. Na the boy put am for SM not the girl.

2. You don't sse the girl resisting. She obviously let him go with his things so no one knows what made her back out of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Johnn74: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
cool

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Chidolalar: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
fcbelle72:
No guy can knack me finish and decide to collect what i got from the failed love
baba go pay me back all the Bleep He enjoyed on me ... fool grin

D same knacking u both enjoyed. You should also pay him too since d both of u enjoyed d knacking

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by hahn(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:

Sharrap.

It's not about him but her.
If the items upgrade her personality then taking them away will reduce her to the urgent 2k category that she really is and attract chewing gum boys to her.

You need to be strategic in warfare.

Exactly.

Also, his new girlfriend will have a lot of new things to start the relationship with

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by GloriousGbola: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
qtguru:
Get the bag bro

You mean the bags cheesy cheesy
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Chidolalar: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
fcbelle72:
No guy can knack me finish and decide to collect what i got from the failed love
baba go pay me back all the Bleep He enjoyed on me ... fool grin

D same knacking you both enjoyed. You also have to pay him too since u both enjoyed d knacking

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by PerfectStranger(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Aguilar:
you are so dumb that you even know it. Naso you go follow og go fall 4 gutter. You learn from mistakes instead.
Go through what you just typed. Does it make any sense to you?

Leave colos, una go say we too talk. Mad man wey wan feel among.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Gmajor(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Funny enough.
This is actually illegal.
Once you buy a gift for someone, it belongs to that person.
So, what these people are doing is theft and extortion

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by mecuries(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Simple minded.... what sort of 'men' do parents breed these days?

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by eleniyan2020: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

I swear to God if any useless man try this rubbish with me, I will get him arrested and sue him for stealing my property undecided.

Thank God I’m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesn’t appear in the receipt of whatever gift you’re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

you're not broke and useless but looking for free gift!
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Blackdisciple(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
The guy even try buy all these, me Keh! undecided
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by johnfaleks(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
How about the sex he had with the girl how will they settle that one

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by ukaface(f): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
PaNnamdi:

u be evening newspaper na cool guy men don't admire evening newspapers cool
What is evening newspaper?

Ooooohhh
You think I’m in my 30’s??😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂💃🏾😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

Oh because a girl in her 20’s can’t be independent
A girl in her 20’s can’t be a registered nurse to afford her stuffs herself Oooh
You have a wack mentality
And stop age shaming women, wtf is evening newspaper?
Be like you be late night journal😂🤣😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by charlizonto: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are u sure u are not a transgender?
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by TheGift: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOC-uU2E6U

Man and his friends seizes all the items he bought for his girlfriend after she dumped him.

A man that is depending on stuff over His own person, personality and personal swag to keep a Woman, and would shamelessly go and collect gifts He has given Her, very likely deserves to be dumped.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by donhils: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why are there so many hand bags?
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by NohurryInLife: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
For me to love again, Omo till another world oooo
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by ychris: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
we call it operation Repo In the US grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Bobxin: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Arrest him on what grounds you retarded broke asss bittch...
I don't think you understood her. Arrest him on the ground that the gifts being seized bears her name.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Bobxin: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
And what is he gonna do with all these stuffs, sell them or give them to the next girl?
Mtheeew, concrete jungle where dreams are made of 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏾
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Fredrick6191(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOC-uU2E6U

Man and his friends seizes all the items he bought for his girlfriend after she dumped him.

Smart move 🤣🤣
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Klansman11(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2023
My man abeg make we talk inbox.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass man
Only a weak man do this...

First of all you don't have to buy anything expensive for a woman especially something you know you can't afford to leave so that when she finally leave she can go fuckkk herself and it won't be painful

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by aestake: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Adachizzy:

All this small small yahoo boys sef.
Na dem una dey like pass
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Tinnie001(m): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Arrest him on what grounds you retarded broke asss bittch...
No mind her like say na she work for the guy😂
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by fcbelle72(f): 2:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

D same knacking you both enjoyed. You also have to pay him too since u both enjoyed d knacking

me that was crying when he was fucking me, person wey dey enjoy sex dey cry ? grin
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Major7: 2:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

So you collect gifts from men despite your hatred for them,lol
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Basiljoe: 3:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Thunder fire you.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by samplebrown: 4:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Unless the guy has slept with her before that is where I can say it's wrong but if he hasn't, the guy is good to go. Them think say we men are fools
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Subonbon(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2023
But at least this yeye man for don knack this girl... Why this stupid act of collecting all you bought for the girl... Your frequency is low!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.