Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

"I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu (28482 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / 2023: Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu Not To Contest For President / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by bewla(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
God has liberated this one
You mean his Batified
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
bewla:
You mean his Batified
Something like that.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by bewla(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
JealousCobra:
And this is coming from a supposed presidential youth aspirator!

His brain deposited at nkwobi joint 😎
Stop and ask your self

Why this if not plan for 2031 motion set running
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by ukaface(f): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yul I bu itibolibooooooo
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Basiliun: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Oga prayer warrior,no appointment for you.

Moreover,your family needs the prayers more angry grin.

You get mouth oooh!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by AskNgige2: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Oga prayer warrior,no appointment for you.

Moreover,your family needs the prayers more angry grin.

LMAO... Kai guy u wicked ooo

See counter attack na

1 Like

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by PeggySandas(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Dude knows how to press the neck of Headless mobs AKA obíngos.

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Scamperlee(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Bald man, pray for your family first tongue
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
On your mandate I stand,

Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido
Tinubu is president already. Isn't it obvious?

Why are you guys still making so much efforts at ascertaining it?

Is there something we don't know?
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Ezini(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Every patriotic Nigerian is praying for the progressive growth of country,

In Yul’s case he is seeking attention,
Unfortunately he needs his own prayer more than th president,

Has he prayed for his bereaved wife , who lost a son of her youth while yul is busy dancing in the bossom of a strange woman who derives joy in taunting a hurting soul,

Has he prayed for his heart broken children who watches him in utter disappointment dancing “jesusi nidima onyejerije nelu miri jesusi nidima,”. 😁😁😁😁in the grip of a desperate witch.

Stop patronizing the president he knows you can’t be trusted with little matters not to talk of state affairs
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by CJStarz: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yul don dey chase 3 rats o🤣🤣
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by oyeb15: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
We are hungry abeg
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Ezini(f): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
RPG2020:
He should be more worried about his daughter post than tinubu because a man that chase two rats will dive Rock 🥌
Savagery
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by IyanuDeb(f): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
nothing for you sir
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Ingocof(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
See how children of hate and perdition are cursing and insulting their own brother because of bigotry, may God heal you all.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Passionate1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
See dis fool! African mentality suck!
Prayer no be Action. . .
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Segzy19: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Reasonable thing to do!
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by DOM7: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
A man that can scatter a once happy family your prayer can scatter good intention of any person so hold your prayers.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Johnn74: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cruise cool

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nice
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by BlueShirtGuy: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
Every Nigerian is praying for Asiwaju

grin grin grin exactly, you're correct
Just like me, i'm praying for him to peacefully leave Asorock and retire to bourdillon to rest!
He's very very old and has to be resting now.
Suffer suppose dey taya Tinubu nah, haba!!!
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Parachoco: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
BlueShirtGuy:

grin grin grin exactly, you're correct
Just like me, i'm praying for him to peacefully leave Asorock and retire to bourdillon to rest!
He's very very old and has to be resting now.
Suffer suppose dey taya Tinubu nah, haba!!!
He will retire after he hands over to a Northerner in the APC in 2031
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by ZAddyMaGista(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Daddy G.O. keep praying. Mix prayer for our Baba well well.
On the flip side 👇

With the way things cost now in 9ja ehn, building a viable business is the sure way out of Sapa.

BUILD A BUSINESS THAT WORK.

How I made N10million in 10 month selling helpful products to people. I will be unveiling the secret to my success in my Mentorship class taking place this weekend.
Tap on the link below to join me Today.

https:///FJsZrkarjF84KbdMxPpW7A
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Chyma231(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=BigBlackPreek post=124226451]On your mandate I stand,

Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido[ Ewu …. I’m sure na mama thank you boy u be ]
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Dem don open gate again for this young man ni?
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by orisa37: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2023
SUPPORTED.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by orisa37: 5:37am On Jul 06, 2023
AND THAT IS A WELL BRED IGBO MAN.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by MrBroke(m): 5:58am On Jul 06, 2023
JealousCobra:

Ona too get negative and malicious vibe.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by aswani(m): 6:01am On Jul 06, 2023
lapintoz:
Wa gba yi !

INEC opened their defense, presented one witness and closed their case yesterday.
APC only opened their case today, presented just one witness and closed same today.

The reason is simple, there's NO CASE to waste time upon🤣🤣🤣

Even me wey no enter Court sabi say na this Peter Obi and Atiku case be the easiest and shortest PEPT case wey Court go dismiss....

Per the bolded, I am still wondering why they even bothered to present anybody as witnesses considering the comedians that dragged them to the Tribunal did not bring any, and I mean any, tangible proof to support their own case.

I thought LP's legal team were wasting the Tribunal's time, now I see that INEC and APC's team too are doing the very same.

I am loathe to point to the fact that they might be charging their clients per hour, anyway man mus wack sha.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by smokinloud(m): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2023
JealousCobra:

"Aspirator?!".🙄
It is well!.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by hardbody: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Christistruth03:
If not for wife Scandal Yul would have made a very Good Politician

He already LULLED twice. Form is now very expensive and beyond his reach so prayer is the next step. He should continue.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by HRMK: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2023
hahaha....this #yul must be a clown!his prayers are better reserved for himself!like his dtr told him he was going after two rats and end with none!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) / Herbert Nwaneji Murdered In Imo State (Disturbing photos) / Ajimobi Wins Oyo Governorship Election, Breaks 2nd Term Jinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.