Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

"I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu (28431 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / 2023: Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu Not To Contest For President / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Mandate2023: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fortruth:

These celebrities are the biggest SABOS in Black Africa

When most of the celebrities supported obi just for social media clout them no be SABOs but any support for tinubu una go dey talk rubbish, it seems most of u online jorbers have mental problems

All dis ur celeb r humans and dey have right to their choice.......ur white Americans celeb r worst

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Fourteen90: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
my guy they lobby for appointment. them obedient, where is your loyalty ;Dmy guy they lobby for appointment. them obedient, where is your loyalty
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
saying he will keep praying for his president means he doesn't have self respect? Means he's seeking attention? You HOE-BIDIOTS have a right to be Idiots but don't expect that everyone should be idiots like you, that's when trouble sets in for you mothafuckas

I have no issues with you sir... My words are mine and they have hit their mark!

Kindly defend and fight for whomever you desire with someone else!

I won't suffer another attention seeker! Peace!
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by richie240: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nwanyi, which school u attend Biko?
cool
JaneYave:
I never see person wey like to thread like Yul. JezπŸ™†

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Olu1000: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said that he will keep praying for President Bola Tinubu's administration to succeed, IGBERETV reports.

Yul wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1676519122887213057?t=8zZtWNNZo_hS9vFOQ_2XlQ&s=19

This one is looking for appointment.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by richie240: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by richie240: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Forget 'switching of monikers' and face d issue Biko!
See as ipob lock una down for alaigbo and all of una nor fit say kpim, but if na outside alaigbo now, person nor go hear word again.
O ye hypocrites!

https://twitter.com/stfreakingkezy/status/1676609317238128640?s=46&t=cDvmaODjfVry7evXWsXd0A

001Lagos:

Helinues stop switching monikers. Be a man and use your main moniker to quote me .. don't be a coward .
If u like call me too helinues, na ya cup of akamu be dat!
cool
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by NairaLux(f): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ok

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by transient123(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said that he will keep praying for President Bola Tinubu's administration to succeed, IGBERETV reports.

Yul wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1676519122887213057?t=8zZtWNNZo_hS9vFOQ_2XlQ&s=19

This guy is attracting the "wrath" of flies to himself. They will start washing him to the latrine now.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by lapintoz: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wa gba yi !

INEC opened their defense, presented one witness and closed their case yesterday.
APC only opened their case today, presented just one witness and closed same today.

The reason is simple, there's NO CASE to waste time upon🀣🀣🀣

Even me wey no enter Court sabi say na this Peter Obi and Atiku case be the easiest and shortest PEPT case wey Court go dismiss....

The reason is simple:
1. The election was conducted and collated MANNAULY.
2. The collation and announcement of results were done MANUALLY.
3. What was used to announced those results NATIONWIDE were PHYSICAL RECORDS MANUUALY handed over to each party agents across PUs.
4. If you have problem with blurred result on iREV, that's your wahala, take the physical one from which anything or EVERYTHING on iREV was scanned & posted, that's the PRIMARY SOURCE, not iREV.

5. If you tell me you have blurred result online, sebi I will ask you to show me the original one given to your Party physically from which the collation and announcements were made, did anyone announce result waiting for iREV when the PRIMARY SOURCE was physically used?

Don't insult me o, it's just common sense but we love the entertainment so far🀣🀣
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by tyinfinity: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
I love this man .he is Igbo from a very good background unlike those OSU online miscreants
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Jayhome24: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Haa!!! The children of hate go kill you today from trolls u don go pour salt on their wound dem go commi suicide today.

Yul u bad wallahi u just dey hit dem for head and in their balls.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pray for your daughter first
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Yul wrote on Twitter;

Nigerians have suffered so much.

Mr. Yul Edochie, I have NO problem with you praying for whomever you choose to but I am just telling you to "gird your loins" for more sufferings to come!
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Allisgud: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Werey wants something to trend for the week,he wants to be social media topic between yorobatist and obidients
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by SyndyB(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
A dying man wants to pray for someone's survival?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by steveodo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Person wel need prayer de pray for person.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Christistruth03: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
obayendo1010:

Lol, which wife scandal, someone married a second wife is now a scandal?

So

Was the Child his own or the woman's ex husbands own

Go update yourself
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by treatise: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Yul wrote on Twitter;

Special Assistant on Entertainment loading grin Shege
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Meditation01(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Focus on a chakra 24/7..Focus on an object 24/7..never quit!
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Jackbaur88: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nigerians and prayer are 5 & 6 yet no results.

Imagine people like Yul living in adultery praying for a drug Lord sitting on a stolen mandate
Who will answer the prayer abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by marvrick: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Yul wrote on Twitter;

I don't blame you Yul, having been abandoned by your many fans and family, you turn to Tinubu like a drowning man clutching at straws. But you'll be disappointed bro. Tinubu has other immediate pressing matters least of all his do or die battle in the court.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Btruth: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool As you're praying for the good of Nigeria, you shall eat the good of the land.
#RenewedHope.
amen ooo and me & my household too in Jesus name πŸ™
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
πŸ™
Btruth:
amen ooo and me & my household too in Jesus name πŸ™

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Basicend: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Oga prayer warrior,no appointment for you.

Moreover,your family needs the prayers more angry grin.

No mind am. . Useless / hungry ass licking vessel. .

Just like FFK. .not stable and firm in anything. . Even with wife choices. .

1 Like

Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by deji17: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
God has liberated this one

He is looking for something to chop. Ko si Omo ire ninu ibon.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool As you're praying for the good of Nigeria, you shall eat the good of the land.
#RenewedHope.
the country is witnessing RENEWED SHEGE
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by mozona(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

So there must be motive to pray for the president of your country?

He did not pray for buhari last tym I check.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
#RenewedHope
I don't know about you.

Bridget95:
the country is witnessing RENEWED SHEGE
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by isabi2lof: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oni ye ye cheesy
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by omooba74(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Well meaning Sane Nigerians are with you on the same prayer .Only Insane and unfortunate people will disagree with you.GOD bless my Country, Nigeria.
Re: "I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu by Jayhome24: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
RECTEM:
Now watch out for all the calls For his head

Bro it is normal but dem no fit do him anything just dey watch dem bro and dey laugh.

Tinubu don collect dis crown already and e go wear it for 8 years den come give am to Ribadu or Marwa and Ribadu or Marwa go carry am for i years come give am to Imomulen of Edo or Wike of Rivers so you see say dem go commit suicide las las because d tin will never reach obi hand never till he die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb / Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns / Bayelsa Governorship Election: Tribunal Fixes Saturday For Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.