Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. (272 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. by blessingnenye(f): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Coming from a poor background is not a crime since we can't choose the family we are born into. But it suddenly becomes a problem when used as an excuse in every aspect of life including marriage

Ladies, your husband's responsibilities does not include your family, know this and know peace. He's only responsible for you and your kids. If he's financially capable and chose to support your family, it's fine!!! t you're lucky, he's just doing that out of his own will and generosity and not obligated to do so.

And if he says he can't shoulder your family's responsibility, probably because he have no means to do that, he isn't doing any thing wrong.

Change that mentality of getting married to change your family's status. Most times it leads people to the wrong marriage. If you are determined to change their status, work hard independently and do that by yourself.

You make your siblings too entitled and more comfortable by always seeking for support from your spouse on their behalf. One support is enough, Teach and equip them to stand on their own, hence they will become a burden to you forever.

Never let your family come in between your family. Strike a balance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. by Xwizard: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Ok this my opinion, her family, my family, any one important to me can come around. When you have enough fund, it’s easier.

When am broke the wife should just respect herself with unnecessary bills from outside. One thing many males hated most is always remembering their wife’s they broke at the moment.
Re: Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. by slawomir: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar

You hit the nail on the gadamnnn Head

Your boyfriend must be a real niggar
Re: Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. by radiolover(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Noted
Re: Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. by viyon02: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
The truth is, if you stress your husband beyound normal with many financial problems, he will gas out quick or strike with stroke due to over thinking, and only you will face it alone. So think well before you through all your family problems on him.
Re: Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. by rohangold: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
As a first born in the family, my opinion is all persons should CUT THEIR COATS ACCORDING TO THEM SIZE. only important events demands support. Not carrying matayaz on ur head even when it's not relevant, when you cannot afford.
The truth be say if you die on top person matayaz, LIFE GOES ON OOO.
ONE MONTH LATER UR PICTURES AND POSTERS GO TURN TOILET PAPER
Re: Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. by austine4real(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
No dey do pass yasef o

(1) (Reply)

Strong Man Of God Needed / LADIES; Insight On Men To Ease Your Worries. / Why Do Nigerians Pretend They Like Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.