Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme (65108 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by immortalmortal: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Houseontherock1:
This matter should be laid to rest already! Someone faked it for her or she "mistakingly" printed a fake result...jamb has told us the result she paraded as hers is fake. Henceforth, I think jamb should ensure they officially announce the best result before others announce themselves undecided

They actually announced it themselves, she came out to say she beat the best by 2 marks

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Intrepid01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Houseontherock1:
This matter should be laid to rest already! Someone faked it for her or she "mistakingly" printed a fake result...jamb has told us the result she paraded as hers is fake. Henceforth, I think jamb should ensure they officially announce the best result before others announce themselves undecided

You’re a fraud yourself and there’s no truth in you. Did you say she “mistakenly printed a fake result?” Like how in the world is a fake result mistakenly printed? Are you saying the same website where genuine results are printed can also print fake result? Are you saying she was sleeping when she went to those who produce fake result and they helped her out? Like what I’m the world exactly are you saying? Oh my God, this country is in trouble with people like you. I’ve always said it, Nigerian politicians are a sampled reflection of the population. The general population is worse than the elected officials. Like just see someone trying to give excuse for blatant fraud.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Intrepid01(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
ravensckar:
Whenever I see the way people play the tribalism card on issues of national discourse, it makes me wonder if at all they have taken leave of their senses. To be honest, plenty people no just get sense for this country. angry angry

Ab initio, it was clear to even a village idiot that the girl was lying. Of all the candidates that wrote UTME this year, she's the only one parading that old slip. To even think that JAMB is victimizing her because of her origin (only to announce another girl from Anambra as the overall highest) tells a lot about many people's intelligence. Now that the truth has finally come to light, watch how her 'supporters' will shift the goal post that someone else forged the result on her behalf. Or that JAMB's portal made it easy for candidates to fake their score.

Just like Bill Newman once said; 'every one has a right to their opinion but no one has a right to be wrong in their fact'. All of you 'Let the poor girl breath' & 'they hate Ndigbo' crew. You should bury your heads in shame.

You put it right bro! I’ve always said it, The corrupt Nigerian politicians are a sampled reflection of the Nigerian population. The generality of Nigerians are deeply corrupt. And it is unfortunate that our Igbo brethren always allow their emotions to control them on issues. This is a matter of honesty, dignity and character, any upright thinking person should uphold the truth regardless of religious or tribal affiliation. I have seen a University Professor boldly failed his own son for not meeting up with expected class attendance. The man didn’t even blink, he was like a rule is a rule , regardless of who is affected. That’s discipline and uprightness.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by KingMack(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
dem supposed to catch this girl flog her better Mallam Musa koboko

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Houseontherock1: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Intrepid01:

You’re a fraud yourself and there’s no truth in you. Did you say she “mistakenly printed a fake result?” Like how in the world is a fake result mistakenly printed? Are you saying the same website where genuine results are printed can also print fake result? Are you saying she was sleeping when she went to those who produce fake result and they helped her out? Like what I’m the world exactly are you saying? Oh my God, this country is in trouble with people like you. I’ve always said it, Nigerian politicians are a sampled reflection of the population. The general population is worse than the elected officials. Like just see someone trying to give excuse for blatant fraud.
Are you sane at all? What's the insult about? Did you read my post? Do you understand the meaning of the quotation hanging on the word mistakingly? Are you aware that quotation marks around single words can occasionally be used for emphasis, when quoting a word or term someone else used? Are you aware that usually, this implies that the author doesn’t agree with the use of the term? What then are you on about? Does my post sound like I support her deliberate or non deliberate fraud? I think you should take it easy read without prejudice

8 Likes

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Intrepid01(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Are you sane at all? What's the insult about? Did you read my post? Do you understand the meaning of the quotation hanging on the word mistakingly? Are you aware that quotation marks around single words can occasionally be used for emphasis, when quoting a word or term someone else used? Are you aware that usually, this implies that the author doesn’t agree with the use of the term? What then are you on about? Does my post sound like I support her deliberate or non deliberate fraud? I think you should take it easy read without prejudice

Okay sorry for the insult, but the quotation does not excuse anything. There’s no mistake in printing fake result. She or her sponsor deliberately consulted those who help produce fake result. You don’t mistakenly print fake result from a genuine Jamb website, it doesn’t happen.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Flangelo12: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
I said earlier that this girl needs handcuff and an episode on Crime Fighter.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Flangelo12: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Those professionals that Siludo constituted to discuss this issue would be very angry with her.

Why she no wait make dem book the hotel venue before confessing?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by walex2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpBQnXvGM0

*The manner they hacked JAMB portal to produce Ejikeme Joy as the highest scorer in JAMB was the same manner they would have hacked INEC Portal to produce' Yes Daddy' as the highest scorer of presidential election result.*

Many thanks to the INEC smart team .

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Karleb(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Something is fishy here. In naija, you can't fight big orgs and win. Too bad!
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Lucasinho(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid girl

When will you get sense self?

2 Likes

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by stuffs2002: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

The girl is no child, 19 years old woman!

If a 19 year old male has sex with a 17 year old female, the report will say 19 year old man rapes a minor.

Now a 19 year old girl committed forgery, people are saying minor. She is a 19 year old WOMAN!!!

Na so her people dey.. They can lie for Africa

LAMBA Obi is 63 years old but his people are claiming he is a youth. That is why they are also claiming a 19 year old criminal woman is a minor

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by omoiyalayi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sense don finally fall on her

I hope jamb forgive her cancel the ban

I wish more success in her future exam

I hope those supporting her and casting aspersions on jamb in ignorance will learn lessons from this

And for those that almost turn it into tribal war God will judge all of you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by eepeepook: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
2mch:

She printed it out same time she printed out the fake result. JAMB has a log on all her activities, while trying to check her score on the database. Databases always have an audit log, once you enter your registration number. They can see everything you did there. JAMB want her to hang herself. They said she printed the real one with 249 on June 30 or thereabouts.
Why did she do it? The whole parading a fake result thing. Her ego couldn't take having a normal score no different from others?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by 2mch(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
eepeepook:
Why did she do it? The whole parading a fake result thing. Her ego couldn't take having a normal score no different from others?
Hopes and dreams wey she don promise her parents. Don’t you see how poor they are? She wants to be a doctor and a lot of hope must be on her. I guess she could not disappoint them. Most of them that have done this is because of pressure from home. She’s even too old. Children of 16 even in my own time over 25yrs ago de always try sort themselves. Much more a 19yr old. Some children rather than disappoint their parents they lie.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Where are those tribal bigot calling a 19 year old girl a minor ...she was parading an old slip and those Igbos keeps attacking Jamb when they are sure the girl is a big fraud..The real winner has been celebrated and the ban should stand ..mtchew

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by stuffs2002: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
logicalhumour:
Jamb should provide CCTV footage and remark her results from the footage let everybody see. I sense that jamb fûcked up as usual, and now they're trying to cover their black nyash.

Keep defending criminality just because she is Igbo.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by stuffs2002: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
9jatriot:
But why is a so-called brilliant girl still doing in secondary school at 19?

I know people who have graduated from the university at that age or at age 20, yet we are made to believe that she has been very brilliant and yet still in secondary school at this age.

Something is just not adding up

Help me ask them oooo....

She is very brilliant and has been taking 1st position yet she is still writing JAMB at 19

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by stuffs2002: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
walex2:

*The manner they hacked JAMB portal to produce Ejikeme Joy as the highest scorer in JAMB was the same manner they would have hacked INEC Portal to produce' Yes Daddy' as the highest scorer of presidential election result.*

Mahmood Yakubu is smatter than them

3 Likes

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by zoedew: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Team “attack on our tribe” where are thou?
Victim mentality in the SE is highly infectious. It beclouds sense of reason.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Villa12(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Intrepid01:

This is apt

An average Nigerians are worst than the so called politicians they want to crucify

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by GambaOsaka: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
The st—pid tribalist that claim she’s been witch-hunted because of her tribe have suddenly gone underground into their muddy caves.
Now , their attention will be back at the election tribunal. I hope it is fast tracked quickly so they can go back to their muddy caves again.
Awon radarada

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by colestephan86: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpBQnXvGM0
Where is obiesekwesili and 70 years old lunatic boy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by MS247: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
19 years old fruadulent Ibo girl

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Goke7: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
walex2:

that's why they were pained, they never believed they will be outsmarted

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by ppogba: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Team “attack on our tribe” where are thou?

They have crawled back into their " hole of shame"

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Bahose3: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Mmesoma Ejikeme's first choice is Unilag.

Her second choice is LASU

Her third choice is LASPOTECH

All these institutions are in Lagos.

She completely ignored all universities in Southeast.

She wants to study in an environment where there is no sit at home.
Itumo?

Alainironu
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by FuckTheMod: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lol

Pigs are criminals

Pigs have no shame

MORAL

NEVER ALLOW LOOKS AND AGE TO DECEIVE YOU.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by FreeStuffsNG: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Mmesoma Ejikeme's first choice is Unilag.

Her second choice is LASU

Her third choice is LASPOTECH

All these institutions are in Lagos.

She completely ignored all universities in Southeast.

She wants to study in an environment where there is no sit at home.
Lobatan. She wants to be an Akokite. I pray her dream comes true and learn from this one. She really needs to come clean.

JAMB did not give her that result she exhibited. The motto of UNILAG is " In Deed and In Truth". She must come come clean in deed and truth to be an Akokite.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
cool Good girl.Those gala and fake, substandard spare parts boys want to ruin this smart girl by dragging her around..Jamb should forgive her biko

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by tnerro1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fear women
Fear pastors
Fear Igbo people

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by ppogba: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Flangelo12:
I said earlier that this girl needs handcuff and an episode on Crime Fighter.

I can remember someone said something like that.

I totally agree with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / Meet Nike Okundaye Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.