Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA (34382 Views)

I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake / Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) / Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jackbaur88:
In this country, when you don chop e come be say na you God love pass.
This wan don chop clean mouth, see as him fresh, after all which did this one did for 8 years

At least he has a good reason to bevab asslicker. I met a guy at the bank y'day who told me that he still believes in buhari even though he is suffering the effects of buharis 8years of failure
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by pfadom: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
In your own dysfunctional perspective

Feintline:

Meanwhile court proceedings today was a bomb as tinubu witness decided to destroy tinubu.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Killermamba: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
millionboi2:
If like make 1$ become 2000, fuel 1k per litre ,it will favor me and my family

Hahaha happy outside dying in silent. Soon una Boyz go flood the street robbing people. Anyone wey we catch na straight jungle we go give am.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Blackdisciple(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
To him Buhari is the best president of Nigeria that means devil the accuser is an innocent spirit being... grin
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by gudugudumeje: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Femi Adesina has gone crazy.

With his tenure win the wasted generations and lost decades ones like Buhari and his co-travellers, he is still shouting that..... What a sadist? Yet he claims to be calling himself a born-again Christian. One without the courage of Christ he is? Shameless man. Shameless family. Recompense and karma will visit you and your generation to generation.....
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Menclothing: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
We need more of it
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Bluntemperor: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
slowice:
Mumu full this country sha.... You are loyal to your stomach not Buhari.

He wants relevance and should be ignored!
He was among the kitchen Cabinet that could not point out a single Economic agenda for Buhari to follow to make Nigeria great!
Very Shameful indeed!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by onuman: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Meaning...
#BringBackBuhari

Adesina is now a multi billionaire. So what does one expect him to say about Buhari's administrstion which made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world and one of the most terrorised and indebted countries on earth?
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Newness2019: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1676579008195051520?s=19

PWOPLE HAVE A WAY OF PUTTING A CURSE ON THEIR CHILDREN THROUGH THE WORDS OF THEIR MOUTHS.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Olatemiseeni24: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
landmark86:
Femi Adeshina I pray from the depth of my heart my God make your life and that of ur family the same way PMB make Nigerians life (Amen).
Amen
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Pearl1910: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
chokekachy:

So u mean Buhari came with water, soap, bucket and mopping stick to clean the whole place. Wao...impressive

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by HRMK: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2023
Feintline:
With what Nigerians are going through with unconstitutional tinubu , e reach to shout " buhari for life"

Meanwhile court proceedings today was a bomb as tinubu witness decided to destroy tinubu.
TYPICAL DISOBEDIENT OBEDIENT!DONT JUMP THE GUN!TIME WILL TELL!!
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Asswipemod: 3:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Yankee101: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Stellar Oduah all but completed this during goodluck

You come put final touches no mean say na you build am
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
confused clown

It’s whoever they hate at the moment, buhari that u people hate to d extent of declaring him dead is now d same buhari u want them to bring back cos u have shift your hate to tinubu

Na wah ooo

You left your stinking tribesman that's practising your usual game of ass-licking failures and shifted your anger to an innocent fellow.

Hypocrisy will not kill you scumbags.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by juman(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Yeah.
Buhari for Life.
Buhari is good man.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by HRMK: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2023
who go blame adesina? the man don chop wella and him nor get any problem at all!
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Tzar(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2023
Omo Ale Yoruba! Fake Pastor!
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by royalnose: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2023
It's normal at least you don chop your own from the national cake, who I be to judge you
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2023
Cool
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by badoh(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Rebuke:
smh, I don't blame the clown, when the system is so corrupt that everyone keeps messing up and going scout free.

If not the brainless citizens that keep praising a corrupt system. Life is getting tougher for yhu and yhu are still praising the people behind yhur suffering.

The question I keep asking myself is, how was GEJ able to keep life easy for Nigerians despite the level of corruption leveled against his administration.

Everything was cheaper and simpler under GEJ and Nigeria didn't owe as much as she is owing today and one clown scammed Nigeria with his deceitful promise of a better Nigeria, 8 years later Nigeria became hell.

If not foolishness, how can anyone even be praising Buhari?

Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria, prove me wrong.
Remember the borders were not closed during Jonathan regime, goods were coming in through the borders at cheap prices, thus crashing the prices of goods most especially food stuff. Immediately Buhari took over, he shut the borders with the aim of encouraging domestic production which however could not meet up with local demand, hence the price of commodities went up by more than 100%. Buhari apart from the fact that he's not sound economically, he also surrounded himself with incompetent hands mainly through ethnic appointment. He could not even rejig or redeploy his ministers for good 8 years, no annual session to assess the performance of his ministers something Obasanjo normally do during his reign. Though in terms of infrastructure, Buhari tried, however he made a mess of our economy and financial system such that recovery will take a lot of hard work and commitment.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by COMPAQ(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2023
chokekachy:

Nothing really fantastic about that airport. And the sooner it passes to private management, the better. otherwise, even the little thing we have there will fall apart in a few years. Govt maintaining anything is rocket science.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by famology(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by es144000: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
This project is Gejs own;he raised the counterpart funding in his time and the Chinese raised the rest and built it.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Codes151(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Disaster
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by SaLongs1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Heffalump:
Buhari is like a pandemic. Anywhere you go he potends a dangerous threat.

My prayer is that some Nigerians in diaspora will find Femi Adesina and teach him a dirty lesson for working with a scammer like Buhari.

Amen!!
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by CodeTemplar: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Feintline:
With what Nigerians are going through with unconstitutional tinubu , e reach to shout " buhari for life"

Tinubu has to pay Buhari's loan to build rail to Niger and Omo for airport cleaning. Don't blame the new govt much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.