Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA (34384 Views)

I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake / Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) / Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by jeff1993: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tr
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Same airport that once you enter na heat go welcome you
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Chrizoby(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
So,just few comments,this thread reached front page. Nairaland chai I!!!
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by DaddyCoool: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Meaning...
#BringBackBuhari

U mean #BringBackElsudani
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by nairavsdollars(f): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Boda wey mumu. Why has Tinubu not probed him and Lai Mohammed sef?
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Hanndye: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Of course, Buhari is now looking like a saint.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by nedu666: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Buhari the most intelligent president that does not know west Germany does not exist
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Zidoh(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
millionboi2:
If like make 1$ become 2000, fuel 1k per litre ,it will favor me and my family

And me too
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by slowice(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mumu full this country sha.... You are loyal to your stomach not Buhari.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Bobloco: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Going by what the poor are passing through currently under Tinubu, Nigerians are already missing Buhari
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
confused clown

It’s whoever they hate at the moment, buhari that u people hate to d extent of declaring him dead is now d same buhari u want them to bring back cos u have shift your hate to tinubu

Na wah ooo

grin grin grin
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by kokoA(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why not? He changed your life..
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by metrixauto: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Feintline:
With what Nigerians are going through with unconstitutional tinubu , e reach to shout " buhari for life"

Meanwhile court proceedings today was a bomb as tinubu witness decided to destroy tinubu.
. If you are one of those that believe that BAT election will be upturned by election tribunal, you must be the most gullible man on Earth. By the time the tribunal is over, all your people Dem Obi and Atiku will find their way back to BAT. Sit down there and check your brain well
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Emekaonline: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Feintline:
With what Nigerians are going through with unconstitutional tinubu , e reach to shout " buhari for life"

Meanwhile court proceedings today was a bomb as tinubu witness decided to destroy tinubu.

Obi-diots, please read this

https://www.hopelefeber.com/frequently-asked-questions/what-is-the-difference-between-civil-and-criminal-forfeiture/#:~:text=In%20criminal%20forfeiture%2C%20the%20government,used%20to%20facilitate%20a%20crime.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by crackhouse(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Out of the country to go enjoy yourself abi? I no blame you
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Primusinterpares(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
How come nobody read the the stupid adeshina was on his way out of the country #Japa. If it's good why he nor stay.
Buhari for life fire him and his cohorts
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by twilliamx(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Feintline:

Where una dey get una own news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by highchief1: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1676579008195051520?s=19
I just deleted his number from my phone.Buhari empowered u and ur family.Enjoy ur self man.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Flangelo12: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
2mch:
MMIA wey se smell like 1000yr old piss. I wonder how dem still never arrest that idiot wey de go there de piss that stinking piss everyday! That person need jail and quarantine.

E don Tay wey you travel sir.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Zico5(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Feintline:

You are just wasting ur time. I know many of are just like this thinking something tangible will come out of the court case. Obi will surely continue to fail in as much there are people like u who can't reason to see the handwriting on the wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
kiss
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Femi Femo, nobody was expecting you to saying anything contrary na.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Ykc2(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Untill his people from South west donate land for Ruga if not he is just deceiving him self

Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by wallrichy: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thanks for the direction. It answered my question so succinctly. Tinubu doesn't have any case at all in regards to the drug dealings. It was a civil case and forfeiture was based on correction or as said in the explanation.....it was based and meant to be remedial which could be well explained to mean....You are discharged and acquitted. No conviction or sentence.

Emekaonline:

Obi-diots, please read this

https://www.hopelefeber.com/frequently-asked-questions/what-is-the-difference-between-civil-and-criminal-forfeiture/#:~:text=In%20criminal%20forfeiture%2C%20the%20government,used%20to%20facilitate%20a%20crime.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by princenaira(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
confused clown

It’s whoever they hate at the moment, buhari that u people hate to d extent of declaring him dead is now d same buhari u want them to bring back cos u have shift your hate to tinubu

Na wah ooo

If your parents had afford to send you to basic school, you would have learnt what is called "SARCASM". Anyway, it is too late to help you
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Johans2023: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
confused clown

Na wah ooo
not that, it is because what Nigerians surfer in one month of Tinubu is far worst than what we experience through out the 8 years of Buhari.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Johans2023: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
When Garba Shehu said Nigerians will miss Buhari I never thought it will come this early.
Tinubu is a disaster.
Re: 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA by Emdebby2: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
emmaitive:
thunder faya you and your buhari
🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen / My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.