Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu (51936 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo / Police Disperse Sit-At-Home Enforcers, Stop Bank Robbery In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Alexis11: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
DaTruths:

Yorubas are way too cowards to enforce sit at home in SW.

Igbos are brave, that's why rugged igbo boys were able to enforce sit at home against all odds of Governors and military might.

Lmaooo

You should have enforced the sit at home all over the country to show your bravery instead of adding to the miseries of your unfortunate parents that have to endure hiding under the bed all the time for fear of being killed by same children they brought up with great hate and bitterness. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Penguin2:

This is the kind of news you like to post on Nairaland.

But when Fulani herdsmen massacres hundreds of Benue indigenes, you will wrap your tail behind your nyash and become speechless.

Talk about double standard.

But news flash: no matter the level the menace of UGM gets, Benue State will always be behind all Southeast States.

Why exactly are you derailing the thread, sir??!

This attitude of needless over-defensiveness and "Whataboutism" will get you Southeasterners nowhere!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Eagle360(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
AlphaStyles:
They will deny that its not their fellow igbos,that its not simon ekpa,that it is not ipob but the fulanis and nigerian govt. Let them enjoy what they defend.
Tinubu send them to disorganized the east grin
Until they realised that they are digging their early grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Chibuzoripob: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
grin grin sad sad angry angry shocked shocked
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin
why are u grin grin grin? Are u happy sad grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by boxypane(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Peter Obi has been silent on this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Napata77:

Especially Chimamanda.

I wonder why she never uses her writing skills to get her kinsmen to stop destroying their region.

Don't mind the two-faced HYPOCRITE!

I am highly disappointed in all these influential and elite Igbo people! They should never open their dirty mouths to speak against Nigeria and her leaders!

None of them ever speaks about what their very own sons and brothers are doing to their people back home, but will wail to high heavens about the slightest things in other regions!

Shame on them all!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by YunqTee: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please, how can I fix this? I mistakenly pressed reset

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by idonhammer: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
When I was listening to one of the video of sit at home enforcers today.

I heard one of the masked gunmen shouting " Enamdi kanu must be released. I was shocked because no Igbo person will pronounced nnamdi as "Enamdi"

Only Edo, Calabar, benue or Yoruba can pronounce nnamdi as Enamdi.

Something evil is going on in South East

omenka:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuUlUlDoH8S/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Brek: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Misleading headline
Try again

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by doffman: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
Lol real cowards that love to hide their cowardice by calling others cowards.

I can't imagine one nonentity outside the country telling the Yorubas to observe sit at home here in Nigeria. Everybody in SW will just laugh about the joke and move on.

But we have the so called brave and courageous developers across the river Niger that hide under the bed at the order of one clown in Finland.

And the same people called Yorubas coward .

A single man from Finland instruct them to sit at home and they obey . They are more than coward .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Larryndelaw: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
If it Lagos or other part of the southwest now, All the yesterday brothers will be ranting. But these is happening right at their backyard, they are quiet. One slowpoke Is controlling sitting in Finland is controlling the whole eastern region. Unbelievable

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Brek: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emergingnation:
. Lol ! Says thesam people that their Amotekun terrorist arrested minors for singing Naira Marley's song.. grin grin

Wailing Yoruba Muslims every where.. shockedgrin grin
IPOB denied one week sit at home
Ignore them
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by EKONGKING: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
LegendHero:

He need to be awarded a Guinness record ASAP with his statue in the heart of River Niger Bridge.

Shuku Abiamo bless Mazi Simon Ekpa.

The best idea of the month goes to you .

We will fund a statue with contributions from our south east brothers .

Its going to be Huuuuuge and beautiful and haters of south east people can die .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
idonhammer:

I heard one of the masked gunmen shouting " Enamdi kanu must be released. I was shocked because no Igbo person will pronounced nnamdi as "Enamdi"

"It is the rat inside the house that tells the bush rat about the food inside the house"

That's a common and simple Igbo adage!

Make of it what you may!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by idonhammer: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
I got it.

Angelfrost:

"It is the rat inside the house that tells the bush rat about the food inside the house"

That's a common and simple Igbo adage!

Make of it what you may!
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by doffman: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:
No wonder Mmesoma the JAMB result forger picked Lagos as most of her higher institutions.

She couldn't wait to leave the South East

grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Brek: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
idonhammer:

I already knew something suspicious was going on
They have started to frame IPOB while IPOB denied one week sit at home

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by iReddington: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
They are sitting at home every other day of the week like slaves and helots, now that Buhari is no longer the President, it's Tinubu's turn to feel hurt when they terrorise and brutalize their own people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by panpan(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
What is the meaning of this? Flogging children for going to school? angry
This is an assault on the education of children.
This has got to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by StJasper(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fortruth:

INHUMANITY IS WHAT YOUR FOOLISH FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS DID TO ALL EASTERNERS AND MIDWESTERNERS IN 1966-1970 AND ARE ONGOING WITH THE MARGINALIZATION…

IF YOU ARE SINCERE YOU WOULD BE AGREEING WITH YOUR OWN FEDERAL COURT THAT SAID KANU SHOULD BE RELEASED….

BUT INSTEAD YOU REMAIN A DECEITFUL, DISHONEST NIGGER

This comment of yours only confirmed the fact that you have no brain in your
skull.

Which reasonable human being will set his own house on fire in order to spite his enemy?

If the Federal government's refusal to release Kanu is the reason behind this madness in the southeast, then I will strongly support the Federal government on this.

Most of you guys are supporting the madness in your land but still playing victim card in another man's land. Will you people have anywhere to run to if we have set our land on fire too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by bigiyaro(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stupid teacher, why risk your life for nothing? Look in this country called Nigeria, it only your mother and her children that cares about you and maybe the ones God will use to help you. The least modafvckas that care about you is the government, next time you will suffer for nothing, government is selling fuel to above 500 and you think they can protect you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by seeme2(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Are there no elders in Igboland again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Flangelo12: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
kelvindj98:
No big deal, they are just disciplining future ipob members

grin
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Napata77:
Igbos have become an embarrassment and a laughing stock.

It’s really sad.

How are the mighty fallen!
it’s unfortunate My bro, Biafra sentiment made Igbos fools of themselves, their greatest mistake was following MNK, he set them back 50 years, but the struggle is on to correct the disastrous mistake but it won’t be easy

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Zion243(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
"They're fulani herdsmen or Asari Dokubo boys"

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Timolink(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
EKONGKING:

Why are u jealous of our developers . We will sit at home and develop Lagos , New york , China, India etc .

You people from south west are jealous of our achievement .
Lol...jealous
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by tnerro1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
ThankGod we in the south south refused to be part of their madness, they tried it in Rivers, Delta and akwa ibom but them collect wotowoto

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by ojonugba2014(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Napata77:

But 1st in Africa.

And their victims are their own people, ONLY.

I’ve never seen such.

Other terrorist groups attack both their internal and external enemies.

IPOB only terrorise Igbos.

That shows how stupid ND inconsequential foolishness of them.

Nonsense ND shallow minted set of mofo
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by legba1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
The most terrible tribe i have ever known....they are everything the word worst can describe.

They hise under their bed at the sound of Ekpa's voice declaring a sit at home yet claim bravery.

I cant imagine my people even paying attention to such nimcompoop talk less of obeying

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by Popesuccess(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
kingsways:
Thank God they didn’t shoot them

Is it that they didn’t hear about the sit at home or what?

The governors from the region keep threatening to close schools and markets that obey the sit at home order knowing they cannot provide security for the people.
Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by themanderon: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Where is the governor that promised adequate security to the citizens? That is how they will be putting the lives of the people at risk. Since the government cannot stop these gunmen then allow the people to stay at home in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.