Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results (36244 Views)

JAMB: Airtel Subscribers Unable To Check Their UTME Results / Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by duro4chang(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
So pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by tnerro1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by HitlerWasRight: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
ComptonGee:
Why are they making a drama out of this recent one then?

Because the disobedient mob took it upon themselves to use her fake results claim and equally fake Ibo victimhood as a weapon to gaslight Nigerians as being anti Ibo.

It backfired and now JAMB is all out for them telling them that they are the sole and number 1 cheaters and fraudsters regarding jamb scores.

16 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Ellasure: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guyman01:
This JAMB matter has created more than a hundred threads this week simply because of where they accused is from, I don't want to sound tribal but its looking more like it. Bandits kill hundreds of people but only one thread is opened and wont go beyond page 2

it is still hot.news and it is selling. irrespective of wherever it origate and affecteee.

be calm another hot news is around the corner. the world always go round.

3 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by rulin247: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
No comment
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by stuffs2002: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time

2 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by bong4(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
atobs4real:
Well represented by our Igbo Developers.
Igbo kwenu

You should also commend that they were also caught by the same[b] Igbo Developers[/b] officials unlike others who would have covered the offence.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Morbeta11(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Ethnic colororation ?

Jeez! This has Ibo written all over it.

You think you are in America where they sugar coat and hide your long distant cousins' criminality ?

This has Ibo written all over it , from head to bottom.

Shift

Boy please face your lane, what's my business with Jamb I wrote in 1993. Even my boy is done with uni.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Occurstaem(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
ppogba:

You can only have that boldness the moment you know your kith and kin in addition to your entire tribe will support you the moment you shout to the roof top claiming victimization.
I tire oo.
Honestly, the thing is really disturbing. It's like they are spellbound because all of them have the same line of reasoning.

9 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by stuffs2002: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
Most are from a particular region. It was from that region I saw a university graduate that couldn't write a complete sentence.smh

That region is so much infested with crime from baby factories, Otokoto, Okija shrine, cannibalism etc

15 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Quenncee: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
Most are from a particular region. It was from that region I saw a university graduate that couldn't write a complete sentence.smh

I guessed they learnt it from BOBO CHICAGO DRUG SNIFFING BARON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by tnerro1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guyman01:
This JAMB matter has created more than a hundred threads this week simply because of where they accused is from, I don't want to sound tribal but its looking more like it. Bandits kill hundreds of people but only one thread is opened and wont go beyond page 2

What u said is not true, nobody would have raised an eyebrow if not some people took it as an unjustified attack on their tribe, but the truth is out now.

7 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by HitlerWasRight: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

Boy please face your lane, what's my business with Jamb I wrote in 1993. Even my boy is done with uni.

So what has that got to do with me or the topic you so much want censored ?

Nah Ibo full the list of jamb score forgerers.

Now that's a fact and we will discuss it here whether you like it or not since you attempted to defend her forgery by claiming your usual Ibo victimhood

10 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by sylve11: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
theophorus:
Well, all of them are from a particular region and that's probably the values with which they were raised.

But their Papa and Mama dem go say dem dey smart.

Na so cool
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by stuffs2002: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guyman01:

You are already sounding tribal.

Mmesoma's case became more viral when her people are vigorously defending such an evil crime just because she is IIGB0.

When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time

9 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by johnrx: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
No wonder some corpers cannot fill simple form

5 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Jogs1900: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

That region is so much infested with crime from baby factories, Otokoto, Okija shrine, cannibalism etc
You sabi them well well.
Make the other 5 regions dey take them catch cruise.

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by MrPOTUS: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
What I noticed from the write up

1 .all from one region yet that region top in Jamb best results for the past 10yrs

2- 4 male and 1 female present case might makes it 4 /2 waiting for the final conclusion

I want to believe we should have more than these doing this fraud but jamb could only get these few due to one or two reasons

Yes, coz those ones have the boldness to challenge jamb and make it public.

5 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Enough of this story already
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by SaintLucia: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
From the upcoming Yahoo developers grin
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by deji17: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
No surprise there. All Eboes.

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Lama70(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
totit:
One region. lipsrsealed

Na their way.

3 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Johnholt909: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okay, I already seen that. But if your ex-president can confidently display fake WAEC result as his real result, who are you to question those kids? Even your current President presented fake certificates to become the President of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Blitzking: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
On top ordinary jamb.exam wey from ss2 I don dey get 300+
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Adeneeyee84: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
It's in their DNA, criminal minded people.. Awon eleribu omo Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Timmi: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tzar:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/608129-flashback-five-times-jamb-caught-candidates-who-falsified-their-utme-results.html

It is interesting to know that all these candidates that committed this fraud are from the land of rising wailers. Land full of deceit, lies, cheating, fraud and propaganda. And most of the times, they are not ashamed of it and their people embraced and encouraged them, it must be in their genetic makeup.

9 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by uncleade(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
They will later come out GIDIGBA, boasting, and beating on their empty chest that they are the most intelligent people in Nigeria. The die is now cast, the secret behind your intelligence is being revealed. Shame, if only shame can kill.😭😭😭😭

9 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Morbeta11(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

So what has that got to do with me or the topic you so much want censored ?

Nah Ibo full the list of jamb score forgerers.

Now that's a fact and we will discuss it here whether you like it or not since you attempted to defend her forgery by claiming your usual Ibo victimhood

See boy, you are free to sue her if you are so disturbed. I don't have this time and don't condone evil. You guys have alot on the desk for you presently, these girl's issue is over flogged. A sitting Senator self confessed that his wife used her position to scuttle justice and every where was as quiet as grave yard. Get a life boy, am not in your league at the moment....let me attend to my niece that came in to an organised environment yesterday. Let's argue later. Bye

1 Like

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Agunesinjaweola: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
The same pattern.
The same people.
The same tribe.
What a generation !

They should allow these people to have their own country and develop this way!

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Bluntemperor: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
geesilver:
I don't know the boldness they have to challenge JAMB after knowing fully well that they are wrong. Tomorrow now some of them would hold a political or executive post what else do you expect from them.

Well said Bro!
They are testing the waters - thinking JAMB wouldn't know that they will be caught!
The syndicate trying JAMB may likely be those testing WAEC and others too!

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by CaptainFM1: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:

Yeah....all are from Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? / Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.