Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results (36136 Views)

JAMB: Airtel Subscribers Unable To Check Their UTME Results / Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Johnholt909: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

See boy, you are free to sue her if you are so disturbed. I don't have this time and don't condone evil. You guys have alot on the desk for you presently, these girl's issue is over flogged. A sitting Senator self confessed that his wife used her position to scuttle justice and every where was as quiet as grave yard. Get a life boy, am not in your league at the moment....let me attend to my niece that came in from organised environment yesterday. Let's argue later. Bye
Yes, they are foolish. They should first of all, fight Bola TInubu for presenting fake certificates. Buhari is also there. Common sense is not common to them.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by iammolise(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
juman:
They challenge jamb that was their big problem.
I read here on nairaland how some people said they knew persons that inflated their scores and used the result to get admission and already graduated.

If one increase the scores moderately and don't make noise about the new high scores, one may use it to get admission. I think.
I think the bane was that they were hoping to get scholarships from the whole scheme. Criminals don't think they'll get caught, they only fear they might... It's either or.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Felix6: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
With all these evidences, I have here by ceases to support ellupee and his presidential candidate. Bola Adekunle truly won.

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Alliswell248: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guyman01:
This JAMB matter has created more than a hundred threads this week simply because of where they accused is from, I don't want to sound tribal but its looking more like it. Bandits kill hundreds of people but only one thread is opened and wont go beyond page 2

Your people started it...... you accuses jamb of victimizing Mmesoma because she is from so so tribe.
Is that fair? The best result came from the east....jamb didn't change it to west or north.

Why always playing the victim card?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by UrPapa: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jamb don’t like us because we are igbos
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Occurstaem(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
tnerro1:

What u said is not true, nobody would have raised an eyebrow if not some people took it as an unjustified attack on their tribe, but the truth is out now.
Exactly.
They said it was because JAMB registrar is a Yoruba man and a Muslim that's why the "little" girl is being accused.
They will be the one to draw the first blood and yet be shouting victimization.

10 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Josephkabila12: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
juman:
They challenge jamb that was their big problem.
I read here on nairaland how some people said they knew persons that inflated their scores and used the result to get admission and already graduated.

If one increase the scores moderately and don't make noise about the new high scores, one may use it to get admission. I think.
because they go to some of this substandard private university.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Agunesinjaweola: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
I now understand why 73 years old Charly Boy is defending the 19 years old innocent girl Mmesoma for defrauding her generation.

5 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by TruthinAction: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Na wa o. This is why JAMB said there's a high level scam syndicate behind this fraud.
JAMB should henceforth publish their names and ban them like they did with the 19 year old lady Mmesoma.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

The top ogas in Jamb get their cuts. But they only exempt themselves when there is problem.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Augustenite(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
Most are from a particular region. It was from that region I saw a university graduate that couldn't write a complete sentence.smh
Fear people from that region, they are criminals. I remember back then in Chokoneze, abo mbaise area. There was this school I served, a private school. The principal mandated all corpers in the school to write answers to the exams they set for students on the chalk board. School exam oo. Some of us refused because it wasn't our doing in SW. He told us that's what they do here, that if students should fail, there parents will remove them from the school and relocate them to another private school. I was very mad at that, I asked him if he is doing the best for the students or he is destroying their lives. So, when WAEC and Neco started, he threatened corpers to write answers for the students, that if they didn't, he will deal with us and even report us to the community people that we don't want there Children to pass. I still refused, two days to the exam I vacate the community and move to meet a friend in Owerri. That is why I don't value any academic record from that side. I only respect those of them that schooled outside that shithole and perform excellently. Not that they are not brilliant but the system of cheating and manipulation has taken the good part of them. Few of them that you see that are doing well academically either attended a Catholic school or other Religious school. But outside that, bro, run.

12 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by juman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Some people from other regions also increase their scores like that but they do it quietly.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by ireke(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Make I no lie. I falsified my result on my first attempt too. I had gone to JAMB office to check and saw that I got 199. I knew that my "witch" of a sister will not let me breathe in peace in that house with that score, so I added one to my report and told them at home that I got 200 grin.

There was no technology like this then. All you had was the slip that will come in the mail, so I was patiently waiting for it to show up.

I knew nobody would check my claim because a score of 200 in those days can never give you any admission (at least not in the schools I applied to). Secondly, I was sure I didn't do well in my WASC (May/June), so nobody will be discussing admission with me. That's how I got some peace in the house o. If dem catch me self, I for say na mistake. Afterall, if I no fit get 200 in JAMB, why you go think say I no go fit make mistake in the calculation of my result.

1 Like

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by soil4soil(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Aurelius1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
I knew a young man who was sick on the day of the Utme exams so he couldn't sit for the exams. This was before universities introduced post utme. Upon release of the results the young man was at home when somebody came inform him that he saw his name on the list of admitted students for civil engineering. After much checks, he found out that he was scored 268 for an exam he didnt sit for. Though this happened in the early 2000s. I dont think such mistakes can happen again.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Jogs1900: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Augustenite:

Fear people from that region, they are criminals. I remember back then in Chokoneze, abo mbaise area. There was this school I serve,a private school. The principal mandated all corpers in the school to write answers for the exam they set for students on the chalk board. School exam oo. Some of us refused because it hasn't been our doing in SW. He told us that's what they do here, that if students should fail, there parents will remove them from the school and relocate them to another private school. I was very mad at that, I ask him if he is doing the best for the students or he is destroying their lives. So, when WAEC and Neco started, he threatened corpers to write on the answers as well for the students that if they didn't, he will deal with us and even reported to the community people that we don't want there Children to pass. I still refuse, two days to the exam I vacate the community and move to meet a friend in Owerri. That is why I dot value any academic record from that side. I only respect those of them that schooled outside that there shithole and perform excellently. Not that they are not brilliant but the system of cheating and manipulation has taken the good part of them. Few of them that you see that are doing well academically either attended a Catholic school or other Religious school. But outside that, bro, run.
You've said it bro..
That's what they do.Thats why you will see the few ones among them that value education go to another region for their education.

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by JohnnA1: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Yeah....all are from Nigeria!
Yeah... ALL IGBOS!

2 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by obama99: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by blowjohn(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Johnholt909:
Okay, I already seen that. But if your ex-president can confidently display fake WAEC result as his real result, who are you to question those kids? Even your current President presented fake certificates to become the President of this country.

Waec na jamb?
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by HitlerWasRight: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

See boy, you are free to sue her if you are so disturbed. I don't have this time and don't condone evil. You guys have alot on the desk for you presently, these girl's issue is over flogged. A sitting Senator self confessed that his wife used her position to scuttle justice and every where was as quiet as grave yard. Get a life boy, am not in your league at the moment....let me attend to my niece that came in from organised environment yesterday. Let's argue later. Bye

Nobody including myself outside your Alaigbo Goshen gave a flying fck about this girl and what she falsely claimed she scored.

It was when JAMB waded into the matter when she began trending on SM that was as a result of your usual chest beating that this whole shit errupted.

JAMB had every right to call her fraud out as she was running with their institution to perpetuate her fraud.

With this in place, your mob of cretins decided to attack JAMB as being anti Igbo and defended the fraud.

Prominent individuals from your useless yeast who are supposed to know better , stuck their necks out for her and her fraud and continued the line of "Ibo hate" and from there everything snowballed to a shouting match instigated by your lot on Nigerians being wicked to the Ibo.

Now that her fraud has been confirmed all we got from you is crickets.

But JAMB wasn't undine yet and they published a list of those caught in doing similar fraud and surprise, all are from your yeast.

I am seeing a pattern and I will call it out for what it is

If you like call it whatever you want but that does not in anywhere bother people like me , for the truth holds more weight with me than any of your useless lame attempts at labelling me anti Ibo.

Newsflash : There is nothing to be ashamed of by being anti Ibo for all of you have shown a penchant to defend criminality and evil as long as it is perpetuated by one of you , so that makes individuals like me who value truth and honesty , rightly anti Ibo .

You will have to convert me to being a criminal before I begin to accept today's Ibos because you have all shown that materialism trumps everything .

8 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
So even teenagers are now committing fraud brazenly in Nigeria sad

2 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Shokoloko(f): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Augustenite:

Fear people from that region, they are criminals. I remember back then in Chokoneze, abo mbaise area. There was this school I serve,a private school. The principal mandated all corpers in the school to write answers for the exam they set for students on the chalk board. School exam oo. Some of us refused because it hasn't been our doing in SW. He told us that's what they do here, that if students should fail, there parents will remove them from the school and relocate them to another private school. I was very mad at that, I ask him if he is doing the best for the students or he is destroying their lives. So, when WAEC and Neco started, he threatened corpers to write on the answers as well for the students that if they didn't, he will deal with us and even reported to the community people that we don't want there Children to pass. I still refuse, two days to the exam I vacate the community and move to meet a friend in Owerri. That is why I dot value any academic record from that side. I only respect those of them that schooled outside that there shithole and perform excellently. Not that they are not brilliant but the system of cheating and manipulation has taken the good part of them. Few of them that you see that are doing well academically either attended a Catholic school or other Religious school. But outside that, bro, run.

Just curious, Was the friend in Owerri that you ran to meet also a criminal? Did he/she attend a catholic or religious school? Did you run from that person after running to meet them in Owerri (as per your final advice)
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
Most are from a particular region. It was from that region I saw a university graduate that couldn't write a complete sentence.smh

Shatap, In Yoruba land, here in Lagos, they are more, plenty in my area here in Ikotun Egbe.

Pot calling kettle black the problem of you Yoruba people is you don't travel around only base on hearsay.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Jagabanarmy: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
don't generalize. It cuts across all regions. I know some parents do engage in scores upgrading. It had been happening for years and mostly done by corrupt jamb staff but I think it has reduced significantly in recent years. Many upgrade theirs to beat cut-off scores of Their preferred universities. I think proper investigation should be conducted by relevant security agencies to uncover the truth and if her parents engaged in score upgrading, they should be prosecuted
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Shokoloko(f): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
JohnnA1:
Yeah... ALL IGBOS!
You are right, ALL NIGERIANS!
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by CaptainFM1: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
JohnnA1:
Yeah... ALL IGBOS!

Still from Nigeria!
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by JohnnA1: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Still from Nigeria!

Yes still... ALL IGBOS!

1 Like

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by gawu1: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
They are all from the region which people are well known to the world as criminals.
Forgery, yahoo, prostitution, baby factory, cannibalism and now they are vehemently dragging to be crowned world number terrorists after being rated number ten.

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Dshocker(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Over the years, jamb has caught over 5,000 students.

As a blogger, i can categorically tell you that premium times singled out a particular tribe, because it would give them enough traffic.

Once you involve Igbos, particularly Anambra in any negative report, it would attract a lot of traffic.

So does it means other tribes has never been caught?
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Sharpsharp00123: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

Boy please face your lane, what's my business with Jamb I wrote in 1993. Even my boy is done with uni.
u wrote jamb in 1993 n u are still thinking like a mechanic apprentice

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Ingocof(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2023

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? / ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY / This Is A Mathematics Braintest...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.