Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results (36243 Views)

JAMB: Airtel Subscribers Unable To Check Their UTME Results / Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by kestolove95(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
All of Dem are from dot nation...arm robber people

3 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Hawkler: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
80% of them are migrating to the West now. IPOB there are supporting has unseated them.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Alpharey: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Exam malpractice has been the norm ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. So park well.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
All these kids, their blood they hot. If your score cant get you a University, why not study in Poly.

Why all these fastness and think you can get away with it.

Some even claim that JAMB is at fault.

So it means the problem is not our old politicians, even children are at these age are so bad and their parents see nothing wrong with it.

We Nigerian our self have problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by jisijr: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jamb wey Dey mad for head
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by tunde1200(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u wrote jamb in 1993 n u are still thinking like a mechanic apprentice

You get bad mouth lol
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Alpharey: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
kestolove95:
All of Dem are from dot nation...arm robber people

Ofe mmanu people. Ole people

1 Like

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by soojar(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guyman01:
This JAMB matter has created more than a hundred threads this week simply because of where they accused is from, I don't want to sound tribal but its looking more like it. Bandits kill hundreds of people but only one thread is opened and wont go beyond page 2

It became tribal because the lady's tribesmen made it so. They turned it to tribal and religious war all because the Registrar is a Yoruba Muslim.

The lady is not the only one that falsified her result, there are others, even someone from the North. But nobody is hearing anything about these other people because the students that are involved and their people kept quiet. As for this lady and her people, they went to town with the cry of victimization and JAMB under the no-nonsense Prof. had to defend its integrity by exposing the lady.

And of course, the Yoruba they are accusing of victimizing them controls the media thereby helping them to display the hypocrisy for the world to see.

We learn every day.

We learn every day

6 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by dapadawee: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
Most are from a particular region. It was from that region I saw a university graduate that couldn't write a complete sentence.smh
Most ke. All jare

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by bizhop01: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
That is how Tinubu started cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by dapadawee: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
Most are from a particular region. It was from that region I saw a university graduate that couldn't write a complete sentence.smh
Most ke. All jare. Why are you managing truth

5 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by heysquare(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
When you see a particular tribe hailing and supporting you abeg run oooo because you go fall flat then you see them no more

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by LyfeJennings(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
igbos and Fraud = 5&6

5 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by AfonjaConehead: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
@ Karlman just take a look at this thread and see how dirty ronus made it!!!!!

See sheer tribalism and bitterness and frustration and miserableness and hatred!

Hatred was certainly kee them grin
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Lekan239(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
What I noticed from the write up

1 .all from one region yet that region top in Jamb best results for the past 10yrs

2- 4 male and 1 female present case might makes it 4 /2 waiting for the final conclusion

I want to believe we should have more than these doing this fraud but jamb could only get these few due to one or two reasons
every center in the yeast is miracle center both For O'level and jamb

3 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Karlman: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
@ Karlman just take a look at this thread and see how dirty ronus made it!!!!!

See sheer tribalism and bitterness and frustration and miserableness and hatred!

Hatred was certainly kee them grin
I know them
Very useless set of people!

1 Like

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by seunodediranivy: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Oga o, 5 jamb fraudster from a particular region, this is Biafran embarrassment, an ocean water can't wash their shame.

3 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Terrahawk: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
These people from the yeast are shameless obnoxious, odious and innate criminal minded savages. Let them have their country like Lesotho within South Africa and see what becomes of them. They will eat each other up and I bet you most of them will come to your region seeking asylum. Terrible tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Patriot9: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u wrote jamb in 1993 n u are still thinking like a mechanic apprentice
Bros, please be calming down
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Cantonese: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ellasure:

sooo, somebody pushed you over a cliff with your eyes wide open. if you survived you got to think wela

You served eight years already. Now started another. How will you survive it?
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Pityoobi: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
One of the most surprising experiences of my life was during my NYSC at Abuja. I was taken aback to discover that a significant majority of the Igbo individuals in the camp lacked basic literacy skills, struggling to spell their own names or construct coherent sentences without making significant errors. It was a truly embarrassing realization

4 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Afamsi: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
and in your region i have seen a beautiful babe that doesn't hear "what is your name"
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
What I noticed from the write up

1 .all from one region yet that region top in Jamb best results for the past 10yrs

2- 4 male and 1 female present case might makes it 4 /2 waiting for the final conclusion

I want to believe we should have more than these doing this fraud but jamb could only get these few due to one or two reasons
If Emeka see that uche and chinedu are doing well. He will do everything possible to outdo both uche and chinedu
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by DaRuud(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jogs1900:

During our service year , I saw a graduate of Biochemistry that can't speak English without grammatical errors .

I saw so many of them with results in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Microbiology, Pharmacy , Medicine , Computer Engineering. . . They. Couldn't express themselves in simple English none was ready to teach , . . . They all deployed to Ministries , Hospital and Private Entity.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Boldkrammy: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Oluwole doings. Leave forgery for the Oluwoles .
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by wasuka14(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
All are coming from a self acclaimed No 1 state in waec ranking. If WAEC and NECO are honest like JAMB I don't think anyone will get P from that region.

Tzar:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/608129-flashback-five-times-jamb-caught-candidates-who-falsified-their-
utme-results.html
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by luluman: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Jogs1900: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
DaRuud:

During our service year , I saw a graduate of Biochemistry that can't speak English without grammatical errors .

I saw so many of them with results in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Microbiology, Pharmacy , Medicine , Computer Engineering. . . They. Couldn't express themselves in simple English none was ready to teach , . . . They all deployed to Ministries , Hospital and Private Entity.

That's it..Ive worked in their region before with many of them.
May God help us in this country.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Jogs1900: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Pityoobi:
One of the most surprising experiences of my life was during my NYSC at Abuja. I was taken aback to discover that a significant majority of the Igbo individuals in the camp lacked basic literacy skills, struggling to spell their own names or construct coherent sentences without making significant errors. It was a truly embarrassing realization
Hahaha.
It's the few among them that have good mentors that run to other regions for quality education.

2 Likes

Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by Teeklef(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Lol.

Your region that can write complete sentence nko.

Kilefi da
A fi da PRESIDENT 😂
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by ImperialYoruba: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Anambra is notorious for exam malpractise and result forgery. And all of them want to go study in Lagos.
Re: Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results by 7lives: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
totit:
One region. lipsrsealed

Are you shocked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND / My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.