Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? (23499 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Sustaining Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
achimendy:

Real estate management. I never thought of doing something like this after I graduated, but I was waiting for my call-up letter wen my sister told me that his boss who's a real estate manager and surveyor needs a site agent in one of the properties he's managing. So I quickly went for it, and he gave me the job. That's how my journey started in real estate business. I did that job in 2016, 2017 I went for service and came back 2018, thesame boss saw me and told me to continue working for him, this time it was more official with a salary of 35k. That's how I worked with him for some time then 2020 I started doing the business on my own after years of getting some experience, connection and knowledge about it.

I can boldly tell you now that the estate business is what's feeding me right now, although I've not sold property yet, only renting of houses and land for now. But by the grace of God I'll hit my target very soon.

Hello. Please I want to delve into this Real Estate business too. I am a graduate too and business isn't moving well. Please I have few questions

Do I need to have some sort of Certification or registration before I can become an Estate agent?

Also, how do I know when and where there are Properties available to sell or market to potential clients? How do I connect with people who have properties to sell or rent?

Thanks!
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by achimendy(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

Hello. Please I want to delve into this Real Estate business too. I am a graduate too and business isn't moving well. Please I have few questions

Do I need to have some sort of Certification or registration before I can become an Estate agent?

Also, how do I know when and where there are Properties available to sell or market to potential clients? How do I connect with people who have properties to sell or rent?

Thanks!

There's a saying that says , "for you to be a leader you need to first be a servant". My reason for saying this is for you to know that you need to learn from people that are way ahead of you in this business. But Learn from the good ones with clean image, because how you learn matters a lot.

I'll advise you look for a good and reputable estate management agency close to you and work with them for some time so you can gather the experience, knowledge and internal and external connections you need to help you grow. If you have a big future in this business, I'll also advise you further your education on it, attend seminars so you can upgrade and keep upgrading. That's one of my future plans, because it will definitely be one of my top establishment in the future.

Lastly, your character, it matters a lot in this business. If you're not honest people will run from you. Avoid stingyness, learn to share the cake when the deal is done.

Goodluck bro.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2023
achimendy:

There's a saying that says , "for you to be a leader you need to first be a servant". My reason for saying this is for you to know that you need to learn from people that are way ahead of you in this business. But Learn from the good ones with clean image, because how you learn matters a lot.

I'll advise you look for a good and reputable estate management agency close to you and work with them for some time so you can gather the experience, knowledge and internal and external connections you need to help you grow. If you have a big future in this business, I'll also advise you further your education on it, attend seminars so you can upgrade and keep upgrading. That's one of my future plans, because it will definitely be one of my top establishment in the future.

Lastly, your character, it matters a lot in this business. If you're not honest people will run from you. Avoid stingyness, learn to share the cake when the deal is done.

Goodluck bro.

Thanks very much. God bless

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by henroo2003: 2:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Hope you are good boss. I have been trying to reach you. Pls Send me mail on henroo2003@yahoo.com

Viccur:
I have been sprouting, you can do like $20 a week. You only need data, power bank and a browsing phone. It's not much but it will sustain you if you are consistent.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by WIHELMINA(f): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Viccur:
I have been sprouting, you can do like $20 a week. You only need data, power bank and a browsing phone. It's not much but it will sustain you if you are consistent.

I am interested. Please put me through
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Ceejay501: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Pls am interested,tell me more about it
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Kachifav: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Telecom business I vend:
* Airtime
* Data
* Tv subscription ( DStv, Gotv, Startimes)
* Electricity bill payment

I can say all you need is customers especially for data, your urgent 2k is sorted, it has really been helpful.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by BItt: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
isitforeba:
Prayers
I am still praying. Can't stop now
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by QuickStep: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Good evening sir, please can you share the online survey site please...I don't mind using vpn

3RNEST:
Omo it's not been easy with the way things are going in this country, online jobs is the only way out right now, as for me

Freelancing (Upwork & Fiverr)
Online Survey ( little but it's pay some bills)
Live Streaming apps
Crypto trading (Binance)
Selling items online
(Jiji platform & FB marketplace)

You can dm me to teach you.
Well with those jobs man must survive in this country...

May God help us all...

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by LikeAking: 2:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Viccur:

Westin be sprouting?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by adeoyekay(m): 2:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Grace of God is sustaining me now
Can someone help me with a job
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Hausa(m): 4:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Viccur:
Can you tell me more about this, please?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Glad to see this thread is still being useful to people till date.

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by olamilarks(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
GoWithGood:
Glad to see this thread is still being useful to people till date.
I'm sure you've since gotten a job.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by 2Emperor: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Just check this out.....

*REGISTER THIS AS E DEY HOT 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 MAKE 3USDT DAILY WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME , THIS BONUS ENDS ONCE $1million IS DISBURSED BY THE COMPANY*

Click on the link below 👇

h tt ps://jumptd.top/#/register?code=UR15UJ

Register with your phone number.

Login and u are given $200 which u can't withdraw but qualifies u for 3 trading per day of less than 2 minutes per trading

Click on *Quantify*

Click on the Bitcoin eye to trade ,once the first one is complete ,click on it again and same the 3rd time

U can withdraw your profit .

Note: you can only withdraw d profit u are making daily ,so don't think of withdrawing the 200usdt cos that's what u used to trade with. Minimum withdrawal to your wallet is 10 UDST.

htt ps://jumptd.top/#/register?code=UR15UJ

Just adjust the https

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Oktane: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tydorcas:
I been doing business o but no sales
Please i need a job

Can you put up your WhatsApp details please?

Or better still you could send your CV to urbanesearch@gmail.com. They are recruiting for an FMCG company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun State Now Offers 20,000 Jobs To Youths In 1wk, Under Aregbesola / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Error In Npower BVN Validation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.