Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? (23503 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Sustaining Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2023
What is giving you money to eat and sustain yourself as you don't have a job presently, in the face of the hard/harsh economy we are today?

Let me hear from other job seekers. Perhaps, we could help ourselves.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2023
This should be on front page please?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Jashub: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2023
I was once like this so I am probably in the best position to answer :

Before landing my first job, I would do micro tasks , teach and even take on freelance writing. It wasn't paying much but it covered my shame while searching for a job . Hope this helps

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Creamcrest(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2023
I have been sustaining myself as a solar energy expert selling and helping people, corporate bodies install solar systems to get 24hrs uninterrupted power supply,all thanks to the new petrol pump price increase that has made demand for solar products high.

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Honchoslim16(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Louis V from head to toe, I'm looking like a Scammer!

😂

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by isitforeba: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Prayers

10 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jashub:
I was once like this so I am in the best position to answer this :

Before landing my first job, I would do micro tasks , teach and even take on freelance writing. It wasn't paying much but it covered my shame while searching for a job . Hope this helps

Good contribution

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Xwizard: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
if I tell you coding you go believe ?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by slawomir: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Keyboarding and betting...although the keyboarding and the betting is no longer sustainable...so a real niggar is tryna be a dj..something like dj khaled...
Have been practicing with virtual dj since yesterday trying to mix some high life and afrobeat....I just want to do something different on the wheels of steel...gonna be the greatest dj rolling it with two computers..gonna beat dj khaled and becomes the top number 1

Nemesis0147:
prayers feed you and pay your bills?
GoWithGood:

Does prayer bring money?
You guys don't have to quote him

We are too dumb in this part of the world called Africa

That is why when you are my friend and I noticed you into too much religion and prayers then i start assuming you are dumb and you can not be productive

I immediately do away with you

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
isitforeba:
Prayers

Does prayer bring money?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Thugnificent(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
God

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
isitforeba:
Prayers
prayers feed you and pay your bills?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by 21sailor: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Even if you don't agree that you have a job, you have something doing if not maybe na your parents or na beg u take dey survive.
To me a lot of people have something doing but they don't wanna accept that it's a job, something wey u take dey chop dem go say dem no get job.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Business

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
I really pity for the unemployed especially those underemployed with wives and children

They can only live on
Hope
Religious faith
Begging
Crime
Immortality
Casual hard labour

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Harrynight(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
cool

Is there someone who's above 23 and have nothing doing to feed from??

Then he's a lazy person

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Allmiron: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
I've never work for anyone, I've been self employed since i left college. It was a good decision that i will forever cherish, though it wasn't rossy at first, but thank God everywhere is good. Even if dem sell fuel @2k per litre i no go feel am, i'm that comfortable years of sacrifice, smart work and investments.

May this sustaining favor me and my family.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by steinalb(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Only God

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Randal: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Grace of GOD

4 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Slynation(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Copywriting...
Data Analysis...(still learning agressively)
Cryptocurrency...
Dropshipping...
My Painting skills...

Infact, give me any job, na me go tell you which one I no sabi do...!! cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by KingLennon(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
The 5K people were paid during election to vote APC....cheesy

BAT people una never see anything....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mogajunior(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
cool

Daily 5 odds..

26 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by delzbaba(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
unfortunately its sportybet oh, i know there's no future there but its keeping body and soul together.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Onlyfans

3 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by KingTeco(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Soccer game predictions. Hit me up if you need extra cash per month.
GoWithGood:
What is giving you money to eat and sustain yourself as you don't have a job presently, in the face of the hard/harsh economy we are today?

Let me hear from other job seekers. Perhaps, we could help ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by foxman04: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
bet9ja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mindlog: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Louis V from head to toe, I'm looking like a Scammer!

😂

Self-identification.😜😜

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by specialmati(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin free food from government
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Sirchiboy: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sport betting

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
KingTeco:
Soccer game predictions. Hit me up if you need extra cash per month.

The supposed sure game right?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Femidreams(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na my babe oo.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants / Error In Npower BVN Validation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.