Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? (23546 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Sustaining Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Freelancerr:
Anywhere belle face..
Na God de run am.

Lol
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Stevosty: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
It's just crazy, ready to work but no jobs, the available jobs are reserved for the privileged, learn trades no capital, may God help His people.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
deetin:
Nothing . I’m dying slowly

Stay strong bro. You are not the only one.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by BigDawsNet: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
God will not abandon is own people
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Fab21: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Olasyke:
Onlyfans

Pls, how do you make money on Onlyfans?
Do you write Content for the platform?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
My look

What is your look like?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by sexdogz2018(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
God, Family and Few good friends....What is giving you money to eat and sustain yourself as you don't have a job presently, in the face of the hard/harsh economy we are today?

Let me hear from other job seekers. Perhaps, we could help ourselves.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Utanisco(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sportybet and bangbet

Finish
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Tunji50: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Allmiron:
I've never work for anyone, I've been self employed since i left college. It was a good decision that i will forever cherish, though it wasn't rossy at first, but thank God everywhere is good. Even if dem sell fuel @2k per litre i no go feel am, i'm that comfortable years of sacrifice, smart work and investments.

May this sustaining favor me and my family.
Which University do you attend bro?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Fab21: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Macgyver1 post=124250134]Freelancing full-time! And making some good $[/quot

If it's writing you do, pls, I'll be grateful if you put me through on how you get regular gigs!
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by profsomebody(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Grace.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Desusi: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
isitforeba:
Prayers
Nigeria is the capital city of faith Arena in Africa. It is working for us, no doubt.With prayer the wall of Jericho felt down flat.And with prayer the counsel of Ahitophel was turned into foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fab21:

Pls, how do you make money on Onlyfans?
Do you write Content for the platform?
I was just kidding about that. Only fans is for celebrities and online hookers I think.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by elnath(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
The streets, luck (betting wins), odd irregular jobs, gifts, loans. It is not easy out here without a job, especially, when you have 3 more mouths to fend for. If you are not well-grounded financially, bro, don’t think of marrying and having children.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Fab21 post=124250325][/quote]

AI seems to have taken away writing from humans

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Xwizard:
if I tell you coding you go believe ?
Interesting. Can you teach me

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Uchefame(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
I have been sustaining myself as a solar energy expert selling and helping people, corporate bodies install solar systems to get 24hrs uninterrupted power supply,all thanks to the new petrol pump price increase that has made demand for solar products high.

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers.

Which state do you base?

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Fab21: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
don't mind the hypocritic bastard

I presume he's joking!

Even most pastors have side businesses and investment they're doing apart from ministerial work.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by calabaman(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Online jobs really is the future.

But our people mostly use their data to cause trouble on NL and FB all day.

There are countless freelance jobs that only require a phone.

Eg ..... Content writing (which you can access via textbroker site) where an AI does most of the job for you by writing the content.

Baffles me how someone earning 100k even survives in Lagos, especially ajah area and needs to commute to vi everyday.

How do you cover rent?
Transportation?
Feeding?
Clothing?
Leisure time? .

My advice: learn a skill on demand and go out there to source for jobs on sites like textbroker, Upwork, linkedin etc.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by KillaBeans(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Majority of the responses here only point to one thing..... gambling/sportbetting.....I'm really not against it but if there's a little peace of land around you, please plant something.....cassava, pepper, tomatoes, potatoes, okra, vegetables etc.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by EdiskyHarry: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Pos
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Fab21: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Olasyke:

I was just kidding about that. Only fans is for celebrities and online hookers I think.

I thought as much!
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Desusi: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
I have been sustaining myself as a solar energy expert selling and helping people, corporate bodies install solar systems to get 24hrs uninterrupted power supply,all thanks to the new petrol pump price increase that has made demand for solar products high.

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers.

Did you see how fuel subsidy has turned things around for you?That's life in action! It shall end in praise for me too.

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Hardy123(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
I own multiple businesses.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Opanka44(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jashub:
I was once like this so I am probably in the best position to answer :

Before landing my first job, I would do micro tasks , teach and even take on freelance writing. It wasn't paying much but it covered my shame while searching for a job . Hope this helps

Hmmmm.... It is well. Happy for u. I'm in same shoes and I can understand

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by phorget(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
isitforeba:
Prayers

So prayer has been putting food on your table? How please?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Billionaire2: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mogajunior:
Nothing is sure Brother. We win some, loose some.

👍
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Uchefame(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
I'm doing little supply with a vendor but not regular.
My savings is dropping seriously, I really need a job.
May God help job seekers.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Opanka44(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Allmiron:
I've never work for anyone, I've been self employed since i left college. It was a good decision that i will forever cherish, though it wasn't rossy at first, but thank God everywhere is good. Even if dem sell fuel @2k per litre i no go feel am, i'm that comfortable years of sacrifice, smart work and investments.

May this sustaining favor me and my family.

I'm happy for you and pray that doors of favor open to us.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by FunnyDude(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Upwork and LinkedIn

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Osahon Ewansiha Hired By Prestofresco In Italy For Preventing Robbery / Relocating To Lagos? Here Are 13 Things To Note About Job Opportunities In Lagos / DPR Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.