Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? (23506 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Sustaining Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mogajunior(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
iammolise:
really
For how long did this sustain u?
It is all for survival Man.

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
All na God o
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Emeka71(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
GoWithGood:
This should be on front page please?

Church; party programme and school.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Xwizard: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
I have no regrets honestly because no knowledge is a waste. Where is the physical class holding? cos I'm not in Nigeria for now but will be back soon.
You can actually learn anywhere, the physical class was just a suggestion.
Am happy you didn’t regret studying com eng, many ladies would lament. Anyway when you back, just drop a word.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by officialfestus(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Luxurydriverng: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
GoWithGood:
What is giving you money to eat and sustain yourself as you don't have a job presently, in the face of the hard/harsh economy we are today?

Let me hear from other job seekers. Perhaps, we could help ourselves.

Uber and YouTube income followed by any other side gig.

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Oshin56(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Underdawgg:

Mind sharing knowledge about dropshipping, planning to go into it soon. Thanks
I beg please which one be dropshipping?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Bestwords: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
To be honest things are very hard Nigeria🇳🇬 economy is dead and buried,...

What is sustaining me is Facebook and Instagram,.. I thank God for bringing social media to our knowledge.. I thank you my chi for giving me food and money to maintain and sustain my life style... Even when I'm in sick bed Almighty God dey deliver me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by delzbaba(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
iammolise:

And there wasn't a time u lose back to back... Which soap u rubb
I dey loose wella but I dey always bounce back, and no be my total sustenance be that other sources dey too.

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by jawalis(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Macgyver1:

Do you have an Upwork account?
No. I’ll need a proper tutor sir
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Edipet(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zionite02:
Explore tailored cooling solution with Dekoolar Nigeria Limited.

Call us now.... 08101556209.
HVAC?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Chioma4eva(f): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Xwizard:

You can actually learn anywhere, the physical class was just a suggestion.
Am happy you didn’t regret studying com eng, many ladies would lament. Anyway when you back, just drop a word.
Noted. No regrets whatsoever. Will send you a mail smiley
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Nearls: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Well, it's been crazy since I concluded my national service. After series of rejection emails, jobs I resigned and the ones I turned down myself, I decided to lean on the barbering skill that I abandoned.
First of, I was squatting with some locals before I moved into a room. Now, I'm more like the locals in terms of survival and sustenance, but I still abide by the tenets of a civil man. Hence, my boss and neighbours look up to me, all eyes on me - I no go Bleep up. I'm a supporting barber at a barbershop, but I still send out my resumé on daily basis.
I have always wanted to be chef, but couldn't afford the registration and tutorial fees. So I'm giving haircuts now. I give haircuts to the locals, ex corps members, corps members, yahoo boys (wey don collect and ones wey never collect), etc.
I understand the frustration too, but you must not let your stomach empty. It could trigger evil thoughts. My parents no even know where I dey like this, but their prayers dey enough....
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Formation10: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=Creamcrest post=124249511]I have been sustaining myself as a solar energy expert selling and helping people, corporate bodies install solar systems to get 24hrs uninterrupted power supply,all thanks to the new petrol pump price increase that has made demand for solar products high.

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers.

[/quoote]oga the headline says without a job and you are advertising your work here
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Oceanjagaban: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Link me up to Link me to her friend bro.

Make the favor reach me and my family grin
lol...bhad guyman
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2023
Macgyver1:

Have you gotten any review?

No sir. I wanted to buy but the guy told me amount considered ridiculous. How do you help me please?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2023
Bestwords:
To be honest things are very hard Nigeria🇳🇬 economy is dead and buried,...

What is sustaining me is Facebook and Instagram,.. I thank God for bringing social media to our knowledge.. I thank you my chi for giving me food and money to maintain and sustain my life style... Even when I'm in sick bed Almighty God dey deliver me.

You sell products there or you are an influencer?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Oshin56(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2023
delzbaba:
unfortunately its sportybet oh, i know there's no future there but its keeping body and soul together.
bros I beg link me up, I need odd update.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Chidolalar: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Love56743:
Yahoo and sportybet, they have help since i graduated from school 2018...God bless Yahoo
Hello can we link up on how to get nice odds from u.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Love56743: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

Hello can we link up on how to get nice odds from u.
Send me your whatsapp
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Chidolalar: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Love56743:

Send me your whatsapp

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mom007(f): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Creamcrest:
I have been sustaining myself as a solar energy expert selling and helping people, corporate bodies install solar systems to get 24hrs uninterrupted power supply,all thanks to the new petrol pump price increase that has made demand for solar products high.

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers.
So what job are you looking for again Mr man?

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Love56743: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

Sure, I nor dey too used whatsapp, Better send me your Facebook username, make will link up
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by lovemaths(f): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2023
I have been sustaining myself with the skills I learnt online.

1. Crochet - I make crochet dresses, headbands, etc. You can follow me on Threads/ Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @mishaelcrochet
I also organise online and offline crochet classes for a fee.

2. Graphic design: I design flyers, logos, social media posts templates etc.

3. Skills Info - I have a membership group where I regularly posts opportunities to acquire skills like coding, content creation, digital marketing, etc
It is a paid group. Pay #500 per month.

0 8. 1.6 6.9. 5.8.8 6 0

The picture below is a dress I made with crochet. I then designed a birthday card using my graphic design skill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by wittywriter: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2023
lovemaths:
I have been sustaining myself with the skills I learnt online.

1. Crochet - I make crochet dresses, headbands, etc. You can follow me on Threads/ Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @mishaelcrochet
I also organise online and offline crochet classes for a fee.

2. Graphic design: I design flyers, logos, social media posts templates etc.

3. Skills Info - I have a membership group where I regularly posts opportunities to acquire skills like coding, content creation, digital marketing, etc
It is a paid group. Pay #500 per month.

0 8. 1.6 6.9. 5.8.8 6 0

The picture below is a dress I made with crochet. I then designed a birthday card using my graphic design skill.

Why not consider creating NFTs with your works.

Wittyness
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Keyboarding and betting...although the keyboarding and the betting is no longer sustainable...so a real niggar is tryna be a dj..something like dj khaled...
Have been practicing with virtual dj since yesterday trying to mix some high life and afrobeat....I just want to do something different on the wheels of steel...gonna be the greatest dj rolling it with two computers..gonna beat dj khaled and becomes the top number 1

You guys don't have to quote him

We are too dumb in this part of the world called Africa

That is why when you are my friend and I noticed you into too much religion and prayers then i start assuming you are dumb and you can not be productive

I immediately do away with you
Hahahhahahaha
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2023
Didi2d:
I tried opening a small business to support my low income, but I was scammed 😭

Some people are wicked sha. Now am left to pay up the money I borrowed

God help
Hahahhahahaha women
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by delzbaba(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Oshin56:
bros I beg link me up, I need odd update.
,,, register for twitter link up Ekiti pikin, sporting king and there crew,,na dem I dey follow.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by lovemaths(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2023
Learn how to crochet from the comfort of your home

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Purvan(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Little pocket money from my parents and my grand parents

My crypto wallet

My stock options
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by StarGraphicX: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Graphics Designing + Uber(but increase fuel price has killed it).

Only Graphics Designing is bringing in something for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Error In Npower BVN Validation / Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.