Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. (26110 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nicoddemus(m): 3:56am On Jul 08, 2023
Skyview01:

That is a very good question and I want to thank you immensely for the asking.

Canada is a country of law an order and they have rules to ensure that only Canadian residents have access to jobs in Canada before positions are offered to a foreign nationals.

Before an employer can offer you a job they have to go through an organization called Service Canada and obtain a certificate called Labor Market Impact Assessment(LMIA).

The process of LMIA involves the organization: advertising the job to Canadian residents by placing an adverts for a minimum of 4 weeks in up to 4 advert mediums i.e Jobbank.ca and three other mediums. One must target newcomers to Canada while the other must target first nations in Canada.

After the advert, the company has to conduct interviews for all those Canadian applicants, document the interviews and prove to Service Canada that they are not able to find a suitable candidate within Canada before offering that job to a foreign national(i.e.. Nigerians).

You pay government a non refundable fee of CAD$1,000 for this stage and the consultant will charge around CAD$5,000 for this with no guarantee of a positive LMIA.

If the LMIA is approved, you are no able to take the job offer letter from employer together with the positive LMIA documents and apply for a work permit which may also be approved or rejected by IRCC.

Now, you are the one to look for an employer in Canada who is willing to hire you and prove to the government of Canada that the job being offered to you, no Canadian is able to fill.

You see how complicated and difficult the process is?

The only time i do work visa is if you have a relative in Canada or a company in Canada that is willing to go through all the stress to hire you. The company will reach out to me directly with your offer of employment letter and then I can proceed with with an LMIA application with Service Canada..

The last work visa I did was for an hotel owner who was hiring a relative from Ecuador and had me interview and come up with valid reasons to reject more that 100 applicants from all over Canada in other to offer to job owner's relative who was a foreign national. I only do this for companies and not for individuals in Nigeria.

There are lots of other work visa that requires no LMIA but Nigerians won't be qualified for that. For temporary foreign workers like fruit pickers, the government of Canada has signed agreement with a number of Caribbean countries to supply this labor need and they would not take you from Nigeria.

It is extremely difficult but not an absolute impossibility. If you are an IT professional with years of work experience for example, you may have a good chance when you apply for jobs in provinces where other Canadians are unwilling to go and convince an employer who is willing to sponsor you with a job offer.

Next time when an agent tells you they have a guaranteed job for you in Canada, Think twice before giving your hard earned cash.

Do not waste your hard earned money on a non-existent job, try other categories and my favorite is the study permit route which almost everyone is qualified and has a good chance of success if packaged properly.

Please I have someone that wants to do Caregiver job visa to UK for me. Don't know if it's legit or a scam. Though I've reached agreement that I'd only pay if my Visa is out
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Nicoddemus:

Please I have someone that wants to do Caregiver job visa to UK for me. Don't know if it's legit or a scam. Though I've reached agreement that I'd only pay if my Visa is out

My sincere appologies. I am only livensed for Canada at the moment.

Do your due diligence. Check the agent out online.

Go to a UK Immigration forum and ask around about requirements for UK caregivers visa.

Also, on the UK government website, you may also check out requirements for that type of visa and see if what your agent is saying is reasonable and consistent.
It is very hard to make money and always do your due diligence.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by victorVIC1(m): 5:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Chidolalar:

Which work are those ladies doing who earn 50% of the value monthly
Supply Chain Management, Superintendent Pharmacist, Regularly Affairs, etc. This money no be big deal for high level professionals in multinationals.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by eddy2farm(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Skyview01:

Canada is a country of law an order and they have rules to ensure that only Canadian residents have access to jobs in Canada before positions are offered to a foreign nationals.

Before an employer can offer you a job they have to go through an organization called Service Canada and obtain a certificate called Labor Market Impact Assessment(LMIA).

The process of LMIA involves the organization: advertising the job to Canadian residents by placing an adverts for a minimum of 4 weeks in up to 4 advert mediums i.e Jobbank.ca and three other mediums. One must target newcomers to Canada while the other must target first nations in Canada.

After the advert, the company has to conduct interviews for all those Canadian applicants, document the interviews and prove to Service Canada that they are not able to find a suitable candidate within Canada before offering that job to a foreign national(i.e.. Nigerians).

You pay government a non refundable fee of CAD$1,000 for this stage and the consultant will charge around CAD$5,000 for this with no guarantee of a positive LMIA.

If the LMIA is approved, you are no able to take the job offer letter from employer together with the positive LMIA documents and apply for a work permit which may also be approved or rejected by IRCC.

Now, you are the one to look for an employer in Canada who is willing to hire you and prove to the government of Canada that the job being offered to you, no Canadian is able to fill.

The only time i do work visa is if you have a relative in Canada or a company in Canada that is willing to go through all the stress to hire you. The company will reach out to me directly with your offer of employment letter and then I can proceed with with an LMIA application with Service Canada..

The last work visa I did was for an hotel owner who was hiring a relative from Ecuador and had me interview and come up with valid reasons to reject more that 100 applicants from all over Canada in other to offer to job owner's relative who was a foreign national. I only do this for companies and not for individuals in Nigeria.

There are lots of other work visa that requires no LMIA but Nigerians won't be qualified for that. For temporary foreign workers like fruit pickers, the government of Canada has signed agreement with a number of Caribbean countries to supply this labor need and they would not take you from Nigeria.

It is extremely difficult but not an absolute impossibility. If you are an IT professional with years of work experience for example, you may have a good chance when you apply for jobs in provinces where other Canadians are unwilling to go and convince an employer who is willing to sponsor you with a job offer.

Next time when an agent tells you they have a guaranteed job for you in Canada, Think twice before giving your hard earned cash.

Do not waste your hard earned money on a non-existent job, try other categories and my favorite is the study permit route which almost everyone is qualified and has a good chance of success if packaged properly.

[color=#550000][/color]

Thank so much for this information sir.
Immigration consultant in canada is promising me such offer within a time frame of 10 month.
They said the entire process will cost me minimum of 10,000usd aside flight ticket.
They gave me instalment payment plan.
I am honestly just scared.
I don't have much money for the school route.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by adaperry25: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2023
onadana:

It took months of careful planning and intelligence.I must be frank I did 95% of the job myself.By the time I brought the matter before EFCC and the police I had all the facts about her location and all.This criminal's husband was a lawyer who sort of gave her cover claiming it is a civil transaction.But the luck I had I was proactive to snap most of the documents for France,Greece and Italy.From my investigations most of the documents were fake which adds forgery to her crime automatically that is criminal breach of trust and cheating obtaining money under false pretense.I chose the police over EFCC because I could to some extent control how things will go I didn't want any court issues like EFCC would all I needed was my money.Main while she was so confident because she thought I didn't know her house or her office.She was arrested at China Embassy Submission centre FCT Abuja and was brought to my state.I spent my hard earned cash.Kudos goes to the police they were professional in their approach even in the face of severe provocation from this criminal woman who attracted a large crowd by claiming she was being kidnapped.I can't narrate everything here.

wow...so the NPF could be this proactive...meaning the corruption we read daily is from the top...nice job you did
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by onadana: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2023
adaperry25:
wow...so the NPF could be this proactive...meaning the corruption we read daily is from the top...nice job you did

Yes the Police are if they want.Thank you.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2023
Skyview01:

Very thoroughly explained. There are a few countries that are exempt from the LMIA and can get jobs in Canada like a PR or a citizen. Colombia, panama, Chile, Peru, South Korea and the UK. Citizens of the above countries are completely exempt from the LMIA requirements.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2023
eddy2farm:
[color=#550000][/color]

Thank so much for this information sir.
Immigration consultant in canada is promising me such offer within a time frame of 10 month.
They said the entire process will cost me minimum of 10,000usd aside flight ticket.
They gave me instalment payment plan.
I am honestly just scared.
I don't have much money for the school route.

But you may very well be throwing away your money. PM the name of the Imigration Consultant and i will check them up with the College of Citizenship and Immigration Consultants and will let you know first of all if this individual is legit or not.

Secondly, what job offer are they promising you.

There are lots of unscrupulous individuals based in Canada who masquerade as Immigration Consultants and are frauds.

Also, that arrangement with you is 100%shady and looks very illegal. Work visa is where most innocent people get scammed.

Be very careful and do your due diligence. Money is hard to make and i would not want to see you lose your money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by RussellRutherfo: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2023
onadana:

It took months of careful planning and intelligence.I must be frank I did 95% of the job myself.By the time I brought the matter before EFCC and the police I had all the facts about her location and all.This criminal's husband was a lawyer who sort of gave her cover claiming it is a civil transaction.But the luck I had I was proactive to snap most of the documents for France,Greece and Italy.From my investigations most of the documents were fake which adds forgery to her crime automatically that is criminal breach of trust and cheating obtaining money under false pretense.I chose the police over EFCC because I could to some extent control how things will go I didn't want any court issues like EFCC would all I needed was my money.Main while she was so confident because she thought I didn't know her house or her office.She was arrested at China Embassy Submission centre FCT Abuja and was brought to my state.I spent my hard earned cash.Kudos goes to the police they were professional in their approach even in the face of severe provocation from this criminal woman who attracted a large crowd by claiming she was being kidnapped.I can't narrate everything here.

Are you sure this female's scammer's name is not Gift Okafor?

She usually claims that she processes lots of China Visa and scams people with fake Oman Visa, etcetera. Her bastaard dirty husband's name is Kingsley?
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by RussellRutherfo: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
essentialone:
No Risk, No Results. So many of the people speaking here, either do not have the money to travel, or they have never travelled before, or they will still end up applying for visa through an agent. If I don't know how to do it, I will pay to those who know or who claim to know how to do it, so long as I need it. We do not pay for their services. We are only paying for our own ignorance.

Once again, most Nigerians who are enjoying now in foreign countries once decided to take the risk, and apply through an Agent. Only very very few applied by themselves. Me, I am still saving money to japa. Once the money reach, I will surely engage the services of an Agent. But the agent must be refereed to me by a friend or family member who recently travelled abroad.

Omo, las las, No Risk, No Result ooo.

She has made an attempt. Broke ass niggas wey never save up to 1 million dey here dey give advice and tutorials. Make una just dey play...

That a friend referred an Agent doesn't mean that the Agent won't turn out a Scammer. Been there. Experienced that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by onadana: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

Are you sure this female's scammer's name is not Gift Okafor?

She usually claims that she processes lots of China Visa and scams people with fake Oman Visa, etcetera. Her bastaard dirty husband's name is Kingsley?

No she is not the one but people like them abound in Abuja and Lagos and till this moment a lot of people still fall prey.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Originalsly: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Iseoluwani:

This visa stuff actually scares me. Nobody wants to fall to being a prey, yet many of us are scared of failing.

Many of u insulting her will still be d same people to tell her to have given a certified agent. Where do we get a certified agent now

Who certifies an agent? The UK/US/Canadian Consulate? ... the very Consulate that ade tired warning people to apply directly and not use agents?
We are just programmed into thinking for visa ... it can only be gotten through an agent. Some people just have to learn the hard way.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Iseoluwani: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Originalsly:

Who certifies an agent? The UK/US/Canadian Consulate? ... the very Consulate that ade tired warning people to apply directly and not use agents?
We are just programmed into thinking for visa ... it can only be gotten through an agent. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Hmm
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by dgee1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hello sir, how much in Naira do you think would be enough to process my Masters studies in Canada?

Skyview01:

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Mrtaye: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
onadana:

Bro, everything is so genuine,text messages,sms,so called voice notes from Ambassador or Consular.Documents,Omo...you will never think it is a scam.She will never forget me.
Hmmm na wah oooo
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by eddy2farm(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Skyview01:

But you may very well be throwing away your money. PM the name of the Imigration Consultant and i will check them up with the College of Citizenship and Immigration Consultants and will let you know first of all if this individual is legit or not.

Secondly, what job offer are they promising you.

There are lots of unscrupulous individuals based in Canada who masquerade as Immigration Consultants and are frauds.

Also, that arrangement with you is 100%shady and looks very illegal. Work visa is where most innocent people get scammed.

Be very careful and do your due diligence. Money is hard to make and i would not want to see you lose your money.
[color=#006600][/color]

Ok thanks for the feedback.
The company name is greenlight canada immigration consultant.
Well I check their name on the college website though, but I am still worried.
Please help check for more information

Thanks so much
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2023
Anny69:
How do people find it easy to cry and make a video at the same time?
Maybe they didn't plan to cry in the video but ended up getting emotional. I don't like to overthink these things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nicoddemus(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Skyview01:

My sincere appologies. I am only livensed for Canada at the moment.

Do your due diligence. Check the agent out online.

Go to a UK Immigration forum and ask around about requirements for UK caregivers visa.

Also, on the UK government website, you may also check out requirements for that type of visa and see if what your agent is saying is reasonable and consistent.
It is very hard to make money and always do your due diligence.

Thank you Sir
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by eddy2farm(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2023
wink
eddy2farm:
[/color]

Ok thanks for the feedback.
The company name is greenlight canada immigration consultant.
Well I check their name on the college website though, but I am still worried.
Please help check for more information

Thanks so much
[color=#006600]

Sir please help me to check out the greenlight immigration consultant. You ask me to send the consultant company name to check for me

Thanks
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by seyijohnkel(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Nicoddemus post=124283887]

Please I have someone that wants to do Caregiver job visa to UK for me. Don't know if it's legit or a scam. Though I've reached agreement that I'd only pay if my Visa is out[,,,please how much they agent want to do it for u please bell my line let talk 08028370459
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Rating(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
The simple truth is that a lot of people do not do their research. Just basic research. They think giving money to someone else (who seems to know better) will make it all work out. SCAM!

At least do your research first.

Look before you leap. Then determine if it's worth the leap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Qatar Trip / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) / Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.