Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri (2769 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide / Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Gajagojo: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
The Lord looked with favor on Abel and his offering, 5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast.
Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Eastlink(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reno has since abandoned Ndigbo and is now pressing Yoruba mumu button grin.

Perhaps, the Nigeria mass eviction incident that happened in Ghana in the 60’s was caused by Igbos? grin Yorubas should tell Reno they weren’t the majority in Ghana as at that time?
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by WorldRichest: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:
Only a FOOL sees bowing down as a superior form of greeting.
All tribes have their unique way of greeting. None is superior above the other in greeting.

Secondly, saying that Japan and Yoruba are both progressive is a big insult to Japan.

Let's compare GDP of Japan to that of Africa. Japan has a GDP of 4.9 trillion dollars while that of Africa is 3.1 trillion dollars.

Africa is below Japan, so it is foolishness to pick one tribe from Africa and place them side by side with Japan.

Badmus Olalekan was killed in South Africa. https://dailypost.ng/2017/10/11/25-year-old-lagosian-killed-south-africa/

But kneeling to your daughter's classmate to propose to her is okay to you.

Now, if Yoruba land is not progressing, why di you and your parents leave your region to come and slave in Yoruba land?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by jmoore(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

But kneeling to your daughter's classmate to propose to her is okay to you.

Now, if Yoruba land is not progressing, why di you and your parents leave your region to come and slave in Yoruba land?

COMPREHENSION is your weakness.

I didn't say you should not bow, neither did I tell you I reside in southwest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Offpointng: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

Reno is using your brain to play football..

Outside Nigeria, Africans are seen as one country by an average westerner.. Only few of them know that Africa is a continent.. If these people could see Africa as one despite our diversity, what made you think that they know who is Nigerian let alone Igbo Hausa or Yoruba..

Chai !!!

Lack of exposure is very bad

Lol Nahh bro you're the one without exposure. How many foreigners have you come across to ascertain this fact that most of them think Africa is one country?? No sir. that's a big fat lie. For America, most foreigners who think like that are the country side also called County bumpkins who are uneducated and it's understandable for them cus of their level of Education.

Bros make nobody dey fill ur head with lies

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reno always dropping truths everyday. He is an asset to Nigeria..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
computer0810:
Yoruba's will never leave their land to be laying claim to a land that does not belong to them or making trouble with host countries or communities.....yorubas will never leave south west for another place only to be selling gala or water in traffic, yoruba culture, tradition and history are top notch
And we do not boast or chest beat. Humility is engrained in our culture.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
tyup:

Lmao grin grin

Nawa o, we've got lotta crazy folks on here
grin grin grin

All those dragging of Buhari, and the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri just dey look on. Yorubas will return times 10 of whatever they send our way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by HitlerWasRight: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
nedu666:
Beerfraud brings to us this week episodes of reno responds to a tweet. If afterall this sycophantic praise, tinubu fails to give reno any post........ i reserve the rest

It has been from one gbosa to another gbosa back to back since after the elections.

Truly, you need to all turn back to the true and only God.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
…and why the 'highest scoring JAMB candidate' Mmesoma Ejikeme's first, second, and third choice of institutions are in the Southwest

Comrade Reno, I see half of what you did there grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by BadMaster: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

It would be a very bad idea to Start claiming Kano is no man's Land and the People of Kano are a Lazy Lot even if you have bought land there
I can assure you that Igbos can't try that nonsense in Kano.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Ezeama400: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Lol Nahh bro you're the one without exposure. How many foreigners have you come across to ascertain this fact that most of them think Africa is one country?? No sir. that's a big fat lie. For America, most foreigners who think like that are the country side also called County bumpkins who are uneducated and it's understandable for them cus of their level of Education.

Smh
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Heart3030: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Isn't this guy over doing it.
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by YorubaNinja: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
cool

6 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Ezeama400: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

When airpeace evacuated Nigerians from South Africa, names were published here on nairaland, some SW people that thought that Only Igbos were victims turned around and starred insulting South Africans when they found out their names were dominating the list..
It made fp on nairaland here

You don't know anything... Reno is manipulating u..

Let me repeat... Africans are one in the eyes of foreigners..

Nigerians are one in the eyes of other African countries

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
YorubaNinja:
cool
No cap.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:
All tribes have their unique way of greeting. None is superior above the other in greeting.

Secondly, saying that Japan and Yoruba are both progressive is a big insult to Japan.

Let's compare GDP of Japan to that of Africa. Japan has a GDP of 4.9 trillion dollars while that of Africa is 3.1 trillion dollars.

Africa is below Japan, so it is foolishness to pick one tribe from Africa and place them side by side with Japan.

Badmus Olalekan was killed in South Africa. https://dailypost.ng/2017/10/11/25-year-old-lagosian-killed-south-africa/

In your comments we can understand what Reno means . Can't you have good eprexsion without Insult ni? Which one is good from those that kick their papa with leg in the morning and those that prostrate for theirs?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by jmoore(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
adekolaelect:
In your comments we can understand what Reno means . Can't you have good eprexsion without Insult ni? Which one is good from those that kick their papa with leg in the morning and those that prostrate for theirs?
I would have used same words to describe you but I want to obey the rules of nairaland.

Whoever taught you that some tribe in Nigeria kick their parents in the morning must be really a master of brainwashing. I welcome such brainwashing going on in your circles.
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Hungerbadoo: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:
True. Ebos are one major reason why Nigerians are hated and are being attacked abroad esp countries like South Africa, Malaysia, Asia and even in Nigeria. That's why if my foreign friends are talking bad bout Nigeria, I tell them the folks who does these bad things abroad are Unfortunate Biafran who are fortunate in Nigeria but trying to tarnish Nigeria's image cuz they want to force the Government to give them a country of their own by doing that. I also highlighted to them how to recognise them. That;

>They are usually short like a bottle and unnecessarily fat with a mitochondrious belly
> They are mostly hairy. chest, face, back and on their legs
> They've got a different head size as compared to a normal human head.
> They are not always fluent English with a very thick local accent

And So far I've been able to convince lotta them esp these folks that we work together online.
You are a bad boy

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

When airpeace evacuated Nigerians from South Africa, names were published here on nairaland, some SW people that thought that Only Igbos were victims turned around and starred insulting South Africans when they found out their names were dominating the list..
It made fp on nairaland here

You don't know anything... Reno is manipulating u..

Let me repeat... Africans are one in the eyes of foreigners..

Nigerians are one in the eyes of other African countries
I don’t agree. I live in the usa and they’ll see you as black first here and assume you’re a black American. So if you’re not then they’ll ask you your country. Also Nigerians tend to be more adventurous then the other black immigrants in America who usually stay in they own spaces.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by JohnnA1: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Scarrr:
Lol. .. table shaker, he no lie thou but the kind dislike this man get for Igbo ppl no be here,he enjoys to dey enter dem anyhow 🤭
You expect Reno to love IGBOS when they threatened to kill his daughter?

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hatred of Igbos unite Nigeria
Offpointng:
True. Ebos are one major reason why Nigerians are hated and are being attacked abroad esp countries like South Africa, Malaysia, Asia and even in Nigeria. That's why if my foreign friends are talking bad bout Nigeria, I tell them the folks who does these bad things abroad are Unfortunate Biafran who are fortunate in Nigeria but trying to tarnish Nigeria's image cuz they want to force the Government to give them a country of their own by doing that. I also highlighted to them how to recognise them. That;

>They are usually short like a bottle and unnecessarily fat with a mitochondrious belly

And So far I've been able to convince lotta them esp these folks that we work together online.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by GeneralPula: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Scarrr:
Lol. .. table shaker, he no lie thou but the kind dislike this man get for Igbo ppl no be here,he enjoys to dey enter dem anyhow 🤭
Igbos started the attack on Reno..

He was always on his own but because he didn’t support obi, they hate him at large. They even threatened to kill his daughter! Nah the result of their hatred them dey see today..

There is usually life after elections but they acted as if the world will end after elections..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by GeneralPula: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
nedu666:
Beerfraud brings to us this week episodes of reno responds to a tweet. If afterall this sycophantic praise, tinubu fails to give reno any post........ i reserve the rest
And who told you Reno is expecting a post from Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by wegevv: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
beerfraud:
Wahala wahala
It seems Reno Omokri has Insultproof

He is just desperate for attacks and insults lol

I told him he is cherished on twitter and he blocked me lol
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by GeneralPula: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by FuckkMOD: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
The last part is so logical, its a barbaric savage

beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1676910180317949952
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Scarrr:
Well,they can be quite easy to dislike. I remember when Reno Omokri,Asari Dokubo etc loved massaging their ego,but at any slight disagreement,the way the mob came against them with the most vile behavior thinkable. They realize supporting ipob isn't worth the disrespect that will come from it.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by kcnwaigbo: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
So Oyibo now know yorubas and igbos in Europe? And some people are happy with this write up grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by GeneralPula: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:

Jangbajantis..

Economy is economy, culture is culture..

Reno is talking about cultures, manner & character here. A Yoruba and a Japanese share similar cultural content..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by FuckkMOD: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okay, victim mentality, chest beater association
What is the GDP of your region abeg?
jmoore:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty Shocker: Some Surrendered Arms Belong To Fg. / Obasanjo & Gbenga Daniel - Where Did It All Go Wrong? / We Need More Lgas, Not More States - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.