Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri (2772 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide / Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by GeneralPula: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

Really? Yorubas that history tell us fought wars from here to present day Togo to snatch peoples land in other to build the Oyo empire?
Lol..

Gidigiddy where you read that one from? Who is the author of such history book? Must be a biafra writer that doesn’t know history..

What’s the name of the history book? I want to read it myself..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1676910180317949952
True talk. I'll add South South (Edos) as well to a large extent. We mostly mind our business!

In my years abroad, my neighbours barely knew me, it's work or business and home.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by J3susFr3ak: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:

I would have used same words to describe you but I want to obey the rules of nairaland.

Whoever taught you that some tribe in Nigeria kick their parents in the morning must be really a master of brainwashing. I welcome such brainwashing going on in your circles.

I only heard of those specific examples on this forum.

However, I do have some first hand experience about the way certain ethnics spout insults even within families. The Hausa parent insult their own children and kinsmen using descriptive private parts of mothers and fathers! Hearing all these variations of insults was pretty shocking. In school, where there were variations of Yoruba insults that were similar to the Hausas.

Different ethnics have different ways of dealing with "provocations". Some prefer to "knife" you from behind. Others prefer to "knife" you right in front of your face. Some others like the Hausas will prefer to even buy you free coke and suya and start a light-hearted joking conversation with you while knifing you from the front and back at the same time....before you realize that you are pretty gone.

I think Reno should be tell us what type of "knifing" is common with the people from the SW? Do you see kids prostrate before parents only to insult same parents behind their backs? I went to a Secondary School where kids from Lagos actually BRAG about stealing tens of thousands of naira from their homes/parents (early 90s...equivalent to hundreds of thousands today as mere students!!) while all the while pretending to be the most innocent characters that strode the earth. Some other cultures will see that as crazy and impossible to hurt one's own family like that! Well, then I later realized that the polygamy situation over there in the SW had something to do with it and I did hear the yoruba students insult their dads a lot!
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by PeggySandas(f): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:

COMPREHENSION is your weakness.

I didn't say you should not bow, neither did I tell you I reside in southwest.

But your kingsmen troop into SW in mass with just nylon bag in chisco night buses. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Offpointng: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

When airpeace evacuated Nigerians from South Africa, names were published here on nairaland, some SW people that thought that Only Igbos were victims turned around and starred insulting South Africans when they found out their names were dominating the list..
It made fp on nairaland here

You don't know anything... Reno is manipulating u..

Let me repeat... Africans are one in the eyes of foreigners..

Nigerians are one in the eyes of other African countries

Ok if that's ur believe, lemme allow it stay with you. Bye

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
computer0810:
Yoruba's will never leave their land to be laying claim to a land that does not belong to them or making trouble with host countries or communities.....yorubas will never leave south west for another place only to be selling[b] gala or water in traffic, [/b]yoruba culture, tradition and history are top notch

What of those hawking agbo jedi in the east
They even mix it with prostitution
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Raf4: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:
Only a FOOL sees bowing down as a superior form of greeting.

Only an untamed animal wakes up his father with a kick as obtainable in biafurọland.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by PoloG: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

Reno is using your brain to play football..

Outside Nigeria, Africans are seen as one country by an average westerner.. Only few of them know that Africa is a continent.. If these people could see Africa as one despite our diversity, what made you think that they know who is Nigerian let alone Igbo Hausa or Yoruba..

Chai !!!

Lack of exposure is very bad
Asians know the difference..
it is only Europeans and Americans that think so
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by PoloG: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

grin grin grin

All those dragging of Buhari, and the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri just dey look on. Yorubas will return times 10 of whatever they send our way.
if them bring hatred,
them go receive hatred pro max

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by computer0810(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

What of those hawking agbo jedi in the east
They even mix it with prostitution

A very few ppl going to market their traditional herbs to give ur ppl good health is not same as selling gala and water inside traffic and If u claim some of them r into prostitution best of luck to u but I know 90% of prostitutes in our motels here across SW are igbos, delta's and edo girls

Hw many ppl r even selling agbo, those are our illiterates helping ur ppl as u can't see a graduate from here going to south east except someone that got transferred from here or someone that stayed with his or her parents that got transferred to east from federal civil service
Lastly are those yoruba's claiming ur land from u?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by tiger28: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
DollarBag:
You see!
If Reno dies today(God forbid), I’m not sure the percentage of the Igbo that will mourn him will be up to 5. The rest of 95 will celebrate his death. It goes to show in general, how the Igbo are badly bigoted. But as for me despite being an Igbo, I’ll mourn him forever. I love the way he dishes out the truth. I’ve never found any of his tweets and comments against the Igbo offensive. Instead, they always offers us opportunities to embrace attitudinal change. Conscience they say is like an open wound, only truth can heal it.
Very objective and educated comment!
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by tiger28: 3:15am On Jul 08, 2023
computer0810:

A very few ppl going to market their traditional herbs to give ur ppl good health is not same as selling gala and water inside traffic and If u claim some of them r into prostitution best of luck to u but I know 90% of prostitutes in our motels here across SW are igbos, delta's and edo girls

Hw many ppl r even selling agbo, those are our illiterates helping ur ppl as u can't see a graduate from here going to south east except someone that got transferred from here or someone that stayed with his or her parents that got transferred to east from federal civil service
Lastly are those yoruba's claiming ur land from u?
Well said!

Yorubas DON'T claim anyone's land.....WHY??

In Africa, it's ONLY Bastards that LEAVE their land to drag with another African over his land.

If Yorubas go anywhere, they hustle but come back home to develop their land.

Have you heard a Yorubaman claiming Onitsha is a no man's land

It is HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!

And I have NEVER heard any other tribe out of over 200 hundred tribes in Lagos, claiming that Lagos is a no man's land.......ONLY IBOS!!!

is something right with these folks?
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by beerfraud: 5:15am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Well said!

In Africa, it's ONLY Bastards that LEAVE their land to drag with another African over his land.

And I have NEVER heard any other tribe out of over 200 hundred tribes in Lagos, claiming that Lagos is a no man's land.......ONLY IBOS!!!

grin
Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by Af0NjaAreLiars: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Well said!

Tell me the Igbos that Said it?

Can you give me names ?

You guys known liars and slanderous algae-spirogyra eating cowards

Lazy ass poor people s

See as Una converge this morning to slander people wey no send Una papa

Reno omokri dey press Una mumu button cheesy

Tinubu did so during the election Una beat Una people grin

Yeye lazy brown roof dwellers

Re: I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri by tooth4tooth: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Scarrr:
😂 who else be like scabies wey everybody wan get rid of.... from Ghana to SA, Indian, Asia, evn back home den dey collect wotowoto.. their region sef, Simon ekpa and his boys dey use cane chase them back indoor 😒
Chai! What you put up there is crazy and funny but it is actually true.
But in summary you are wicked🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Nepa (phcn) From Collecting Money / Labour Threatens National Strike Over Fuel Price Increase / Chris Uba Goes Gaga, Punches & Beats National Pdp Deputy Chairman, Olisa Metu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.