Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached (6440 Views)

What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by FuckkMOD: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Check your last transactions, did you accepted a 3rd party payment?
Afonja2000:

Of course, money comes in and goes out of the account frequently, I trade on Binance P2P like I stated in the main post. Then, what do you consider as big amount?
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by FuckkMOD: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Imagine what you wrote! What if he is not guilty? Make una dey use una brain small small na
HitlerWasRight:

Your account has been flagged for illegal activities

Waiting to read about your arrest here on Nairaland.

Are you a kidnapper ?

Because if this was simple case of fraud , they would have simply froze your account and be done with.

You have a very serious case surrounding your Kuda account .

Did anyone post money into your kuda account ?

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by FuckkMOD: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
You have an higher chance of getting arrested, I have seen it unfold. Thesame process, just that this happend with a regular bank. My friend was detained for 3 days, she had to pay the owner of the account all the money.
Afonja2000:

I'm not a kidnapper, I stated what I do in the main post. Now, the reason I am sceptical about going is because of how things work in Nigeria especially when you have no one to defend you. I can be arrested, detained, seriously beaten or injured before I can be given chance to prove my innocence if at all I will be given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by FuckkMOD: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
I think Afonja2000 should follow this advice, be there with your lawyer.
I wish you success out of this
Baliqeez:
No doubt about it, it shows there are dubious transactions they want to clarify.
Kuda doesn't just ask people to visit them at their headquarter if it's not important.
My advice: Go with your lawyer and most importantly don't go on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by CopaMike(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Afonja2000:
On second week of February, I tried sending money to a customer from my Kuda bank account but a text popped up that my account is restricted and I should contact help@kuda for help. I contacted them and they said that they are reviewing my account and I should exercise some patience while they sort things out. One week later, I contacted them again through email but they didn't respond, so i sent them message on Twitter requesting for clarification on why my account is still restricted. They responded that I should come to their office at Sabo, Lagos with means of identification and a proof of house address for biometrics so that the issue could be resolved. I protested with many reasons on why it is inconvenient for me to come all the way to Lagos from Abia State which is where I reside. They didn't budge, they said I must come to their office in Lagos for the issue to be resolved. But I was advised by friends and colleagues not to go as I would likely be arrested if I step a foot into their office. I decided to contact a lawyer and the lawyer visited their office but they refused to divulge the true reason for the restriction to him. A colleague of him who works with Kuda confided in him that the restriction could be a directive from EFCC. Please Nairalanders, I need help, people here who have experience in such cases should please advise me on what steps to take to retrieve my hard earned money from Kuda bank. P.S I mostly use the Kuda bank account to trade on Binance P2P
I used to trade on Binance P2P before, but I stopped because of such issues. I usually have upto 200 transactions on daily basis and may not make upto 10k as profit. When banks go through your account and see such volumes of transactions, it will always raise an eyebrow and your account can easily be restricted. Opay and fcmb restricted my accounts with them on several occasions before I got tired and decided to throw in the towel. The only advice I have for you is to get a good lawyer, he should know what to do but don't dare visit them yourself because you will be humiliated before you can even prove your innocence

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Pierohandsome: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nemesis0147:
he can’t…my guy don use kuda collect block.
He might not know we’re the money came from….they don arrest one of his btc customers
that is why he can challenge the illegal restriction. He has to prove he knows nothing about the btc customer, after all, he is a business man
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by falcon01: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Why will you be trading p2p on binance with a kuda account?
Judy visit them with a lawyer….don’t go on Friday
Never go on friday grin
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by falcon01: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Afonja2000:
If you can ignore the funds in your account, just let it be. If you can't, get a lawyer arrange everything make sure you have everything intact then Go with the lawyer. Go on Monday morning never go on Friday, you just not need to prove you don't know those who send you funds that's all because the way it looks, your account has received some illegal funds.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
FuckkMOD:
Check your last transactions, did you accepted a 3rd party payment?
No, but I received payments from company accounts and I usually verify the business owner before releasing the crypto
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
CopaMike:

I used to trade on Binance P2P before, but I stopped because of such issues. I usually have upto 200 transactions on daily basis and may not make upto 10k as profit. When banks go through your account and see such volumes of transactions, it will always raise an eyebrow and your account can easily be restricted. Opay and fcmb restricted my accounts with them on several occasions before I got tired and decided to throw in the towel. The only advice I have for you is to get a good lawyer, he should know what to do but don't dare visit them yourself because you will be humiliated before you can even prove your innocence
Please how did you get back your funds from Opay and Fcmb?
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by CrownOfClay724: 5:06am On Jul 07, 2023
Jeffrey22:
Binance p2p BTC trading you rip person?

Even if he rip person, na im Binance dem go restrict.
Not Kuda.

It's likely a case of receiving an unusual fund.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by CrownOfClay724: 5:15am On Jul 07, 2023
webcrafty:
We all need to be care full out there. That was how I fell for one of this scam transactions one time using Kuda.
I did a job for the guy and he sent my payment with over payment of about 400k.

Then he told me to send the excess to an account he provided, which I innocently did.

Next day, my account was restricted and I was contacted by Kuda to inform me that I received a fraud transaction.

scamster use me do picker. tongue

Chai.
Man gats wise up.

Na so I received 275k from a company I run contracts for.
Money that I don't know what it is for.
E no reach five minutes, the QS sent me an account to forward the money to.
I grudgingly did.

A week after, I got a similar alert.
I no gree o.

Told them I can only return that cash to the sending account (the company's account). That I can't send it to any third party.
And the alerts stop.

Some people don become pickers without their knowledge.

7 Likes

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by cattom: 5:16am On Jul 07, 2023
The simulation is easy to understand, and the article is really educational. I appreciate your efforts and the many and in-depth ways you enlighten readers. octordle
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Chai.
Man gats wise up.

Na so I received 275k from a company I run contracts for.
Money that I don't know what it is for.
E no reach five minutes, the QS sent me an account to forward the money to.
I grudgingly did.

A week after, I got a similar alert.
I no gree o.

Told them I can only return that cash to the sending account (the company's account). That I can't send it to any third party.
And the alerts stop.

Some people don become pickers without their knowledge.
I usually avoid anything third party like a plaque
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2023
cattom:
The simulation is easy to understand, and the article is really educational. I appreciate your efforts and the many and in-depth ways you enlighten readers. octordle
I don't get you
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2023
I swear. Na the money for your account or fraudulent transfer into your acct cause am because if it were from Binance,they would have restricted your Binance acct.

Like others asked, did you received any bogus amount recently into your Kuda acct and how much?

Also,it’s not advisable to use online acct for transaction starting from 5m to 50m. They will block it someday because you will eventually exceed your monthly transaction limit .

Just like skrill block some of my brothers’ acct for exceeding all time transaction limits and they eventually deleted the acct, I am guessing your acct has passed their limits.

If your acct is up to that amount,kindly go and claim your money but go on Monday as they said with even more than one lawyer ,friends( Soldier friends or brother) to stop any possible intimidation from those guys.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by rohangold: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2023
Complete the story
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Poisonousman: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2023
The only advice I will give you is.. forget the money if the sum is not huge..
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2023
rohangold:
Complete the story
What do you think is missing?
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2023
Poisonousman:
The only advice I will give you is.. forget the money if the sum is not huge..
Seriously I can't leave the money, I need advice on how best to recover it
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2023
CopaMike:

Please is there any lawyer you can recommend?
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Kajaard: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Afonja2000:

Of course, money comes in and goes out of the account frequently, I trade on Binance P2P like I stated in the main post. Then, what do you consider as big amount?

A lot of fraudsters and yahoo boys now carry out their evil activities using crypto and crypto agencies like Binance for payments and international funds receipt.

I believe there must be some questionable transaction that came into your account recently, and this is the reason your account is restricted and the EFCC is looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Jeffrey22(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Even if he rip person, na im Binance dem go restrict.
Not Kuda.

It's likely a case of receiving an unusual fund.

True
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2023
1030:
If you dont have anything to hide embark on the journey and clear yourself.Im sure what you have in the account is more than the cost you are scared of incurring.

However;if you are not sure of your transactions dealing them walk away.
Lol. Travel to Lagos from aba? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Kajaard: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Why will you be trading p2p on binance with a kuda account?
Judy visit them with a lawyer….don’t go on Friday

If he goes on a Friday, he will spend the weekend eating watery beans, pissing and shiting into a bucket cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Nemesis0147(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2023
Kajaard:

If he goes on a Friday, he will spend the weekend eating watery beans, pissing and shiting into a bucket cheesy grin cheesy
you know the story 😂
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by FuckkMOD: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2023
You should crosscheck the buyers name with company account. I think the person paid you from the company's funds. How much was it?
Afonja2000:

No, but I received payments from company accounts and I usually verify the business owner before releasing the crypto
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by FuckkMOD: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2023
EFCC ko, ICPC ni
Kajaard:

A lot of fraudsters and yahoo boys now carry out their evil activities using crypto and crypto agencies like Binance for payments and international funds receipt.

I believe there must be some questionable transaction that came into your account recently, and this is the reason your account is restricted and the EFCC is looking for you.
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Onyeka90210(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2023
Afonja2000:

Seriously I can't leave the money, I need advice on how best to recover it
But you know you can’t recover all your funds.
You'll be asked to refund, or they deduct the fraudulent amount from the account before opening it.
So if the fraudulent amount is way more than the balance that was in the account, you can forfeit.
But if you forfeit without proving innocence they can still come for you in the future.
It’s best you go clear your name, cause they can still flag your BVN.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Onyeka90210:

But you know you can’t recover all your funds.
You'll be asked to refund, or they deduct the fraudulent amount from the account before opening it.
So if the fraudulent amount is way more than the balance that was in the account, you can forfeit.
But if you forfeit without proving innocence they can still come for you in the future.
It’s best you go clear your name, cause they can still flag your BVN.
In a saner clime, I wouldn't have anything to fear, I have evidence for every transaction in that account, but I just don't want to be harrashed and possibly detained for what I know nothing about. Had it been Kuda informed me of any particular transaction in dispute like other Banks normally do, then I will print out all the evidence of the transaction before going

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Onyeka90210(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Afonja2000:

In a saner clime, I wouldn't have anything to fear, I have evidence for every transaction in that account, but I just don't want to be harrashed and possibly detained for what I know nothing about. Had it been Kuda informed me of any particular transaction in dispute like other Banks normally do, then I will print out all the evidence of the transaction before going
True talk, this is Nigeria, you will be harassed and treated like an accomplice, normal level grin
But just go with the lawyer as advised, you may not be harassed if you go with one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Patients Caught Having Sex In A Lagos Hospital / Lady Shaves Her Pubic Hair In Public Transport In New York / OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.